It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

FB question... what setting for just one "special" person..

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:41 AM
link   
These holiday season days some people need special attention and some deserve absolutely no attention at all... Which is exactly the problem I encountered while doing my FaceBook thing from time to time.

It will probably very easy to do but can somebody tell me what the settings are when I want...only one specific person be able to read a certain message on my timeline. This message will not appear on the HOME page for others to read.. just for the eyes of this particulair person only...

So it will go like this...This person will visit my FB page and reads this message I uploaded... Nobody else of my friends or family will be able to see or able to read that message or picture

Of course I can sent this person a personal message... but just assume I do not want to sent that person a PM.

Any FB wizards here on ATS..?

While at it... any suggestion/ recommedation where I can find a cristal clear FB tutorial?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:43 AM
link   
a reply to: zatara

Next to the post button there is another that says public, drop it down and choose custom and put the persons name in that you want to see the post.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Send them an email.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: greencmp

Send them an email.

Yes... sometimes it is smart to read the OP before commenting..

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 10:05 AM
link   

It shouldnt be on your wall if its only for one. Why would you put it there if thats the case? There is no reason to...

Send an email!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: zatara

originally posted by: greencmp

Send them an email.

Yes... sometimes it is smart to read the OP before commenting..

Yes, that was a knee jerk anti-FB comment on my part.

I can't help it.

top topics

join