It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fukushima radiation causes debilitating deformities in US Navy sailors

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr

One of our very own ATS members had divulged to me in PM's his role during the disaster as an american soldier stationed in Japan. Love to show you this, but I promised to maintain his anonymity, and since the record of private messages have been expunged, I wouldn't know where to even look for the conversations we had about it.

He was stationed on a US base and ventured out daily in vehicles to help people after the Tsunami. Upon returning to base, their vehicle's wheel wells, tires and radiators were checked by guards at the gate and were hotter than hell from the roads they drove upon. This was miles from the plant right after the disaster.

His health is compromised, after returning to the US he has chronic headaches and periodic nosebleeds. But doesn't know what to do, he's' been told there is no cause for alarm by his superiors.

He's not so sure, but can't afford the kind of testing to determine whether he's been exposed, at what level and what the consequences might be.

He needs to get his blood pressure tested by a doctor. Headaches can be caused by high blood pressure, but also by oxidation stress from poor digestion.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 09:38 AM
link   
a reply to: stormcell

What he really needs is whole body dose measurement with scintillators. SOP for workers exposed in nuclear and bomb making industry.

Soldiers over there during the meltdowns… not so much.

posted on Jan, 26 2016 @ 09:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Discotech

It's not a combo, its the actual horrific event of 6 China Syndromes that took place very shortly after the meltdowns, and were over within a day, , ie the melted goo train left the station and went through the ground, after depositing its payload into the atmosphere, and the payload of all the leftover cores in the water pools above, huge amounts from decades.

When the coolant fails, like theirs did, the last effort was the computerized one that had a stuxnet virus on it you only have a few hours until you have to boron and cement it, you don't have days or weeks, the heated material goes very quickly when its not cooled, (and oh my but Mossad/Israel did a security check on their offline systems a month prior. The stuxnet virus was developed by both mossad and cia and was used in middle east.)

We're all contaminated, from Plutonium, Strontium, (goes to the bones, anyone have bad arthritis since 2011, like I do????) and cesium.

edit on 26-1-2016 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join