It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ttt..tt..e..nnnn...ddddeggggreeees in tttt.wennttty..ssdsixxxteen

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Ghost147

been there, boss told us we were allowed a maximum of 30 minutes working then we were to get our asses back inside for 15 minutes to warm up, we barely got anything done, we might as well have stayrd home. you know it's cold when you have to leave the trucks running or they'll freeze up and not start.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Our local meteorologist was pointing out the parallels between this year's weather pattern so far and the year in 1998 when we had the last strong El Nino. So far, it's been very similar in terms of temperature, it was even pretty rainy back then although we didn't have as much heavy rain in December.

He was pointing out that although we had a nice mild winter that year, January flipped cold and flipped hard.

We'll see if that holds ...

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Here's an interesting link (IMO)

CBS News

NASA says this year's El Nino "shows no signs of waning," and its biggest impact on the U.S. is expected to hit early in the new year. The latest satellite imagery suggests the current El Nino is on track to rival or even surpass the biggest one ever recorded, in the winter of 1997-98.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Got a few hours sleep. I needed it.

I want to thank everyone for hanging out. I was pretty lonely. Cold dark quiet does not make for happiness. But you guys do.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Got over 8 hours sleep in one night. First time in a month. I plan on doing this all weekend lol. It felt amazing.
edit on 2-1-2016 by smirkley because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join