It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dennis Hopper (And Something Astounding)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:17 AM
link   
I would really like peoples opinion on whether this happened. It does seem possible if done correctly !
The Video link from is included on the link (sometimes)

dangerousminds.net...
edit on 1-1-2016 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Can we get more info please?

Synopsis?

This isn't much of a thread

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:51 AM
link   
a reply to: ManBehindTheMask

Have you read the page ? I am posting this here so that it can researched some more. I guess that what I am asking here is do you think that it was real.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:14 AM
link   
a reply to: bluemooone2

We shouldn't need to read link to know what your thread is about, your op should explain what it's about. So without reading your link I'll just have a guess and say, yes it happened

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:46 AM
link   

there are rules on this website, one of them dictates how to make a thread and stipulates not to post minimal or substance-less content, just posting a link without a description or a summary of your own thoughts on that topic qualifies as a minimal post / substance-less.

the way you shoulda formatted your post should be something more like this...>

hi i was surfing the web and i found this article dangerousminds.net... about the actor Dennis Hopper in which it says before he was really well known he performed a death defying stunt using dynamite, and theres a youtube video of it in the article which i can embed here for you as well
i just think that this sounds really crazy that Dennis would do this i wonder if he was being suicidal maybe? or just crazy? what do you think about this? maybe it isnt even real?

... there that #ty example is better then your own op, and would pass for acceptable

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Much clearer vid

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:20 AM
link   

to barrow one of his lines from Apocalypse Now.

What are they going to say about him? What? Are they going to say he was a kind man? He was a wise man? He had plans? He had wisdom? Bullsh@@, man!

he wasn't right in the head, never was.

edit on 1-1-2016 by hounddoghowlie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: hounddoghowlie
I must agree with you in a way. It was a rather crazy thing to have done but I am not seeing six sticks of dynamite here and from the new video (thank you Ddrneville) it looks more like being shot out of a canon to me.
Sorry also for the lame OP but my laptop touch pad is behaving strangely and my concentration was also.
edit on 1-1-2016 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Does this mean Speed is semi-biographical?

new topics

top topics

join