It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Art Bell off the air

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Art Bell hung up the mic a short stint on his Dark Matter radio network.

midnightinthedesert.com...

Edit: guess I should say he quit again...
edit on 31-12-2015 by Zakaris because: Added comment

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
He was threatened at his home and work more than once to say the least and explained at the link of the current host Heather: "He had to make the choice for his family". "Pictures of injuries when he fell to the ground when the shots were fired" at the studio. Very unfortunate and best of luck to him.
edit on 31-12-2015 by dreamingawake because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:53 PM
link   
....because people keep shooting at him, his studio and his family.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:59 PM
link   
That's horrible and scary as hell for him and his family! Why are so many people so messed up all the time that they would do such things? Sigh...

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:00 AM
link   
a reply to: CraftBuilder

Why is he being threatened and shot at?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:05 AM
link   
Our own government, CIA and NSA and even the NRO, state dept, Army, Navy etc, have special "patriots" who are brainwashed to be incredibly "patriotic"
What that means is when one of these grunt patriots is given an assignment, they are told certain people deemed a threat to vested interests are harming our country, and that grunt believes what his/her handlers tell them, so they go out believing they are on a mission to help "save America" and they kill, or they put fear of death into their target, so that target SHUTS UP. Mission complete.
If people only knew half of it.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:14 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yeah, i mean "he kbows too much" for a while now. Was it some big news?
Or are they just really odd and spooky?

Anyway, i love him for his (tool) music contribution alone!

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

I dunno.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:17 AM
link   
Must be all that truth he uncovered.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 12:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Zakaris

Family comes first. I don't blame him for taking a break until this idiot it caught. Hopefully the police have enough information they can find and arrest this person in the coming days.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:01 AM
link   
I am glad he quit. Nothing he does is worth the danger to himself or his family. I hope those responsible are caught.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 01:36 AM
link   
He is being attacked for the very nature of his family. It is tragic and ridiculous. I would not be surprised if he left the US for the Philippines permanently.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:01 AM
link   
I seriously doubt Art Bell is any kind of threat to the shadowy figures...

The people that really, truly know the secret stuff? The things they know are so incredible they aren't believed.

Truth really is stranger than fiction guys

Happy New Year...

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:21 AM
link   
Gonna miss you Art. You mean alot to us and always will. You filled many a dark night on long road trips for me with an awsome show.

Someone give hime a well earned lifetime achievement award. He deserves it.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:29 AM
link   
a reply to: dreamingawake

He was threatened at his home and work more than once to say the least and explained at the link of the current host Heather: "He had to make the choice for his family". "Pictures of injuries when he fell to the ground when the shots were fired" at the studio. Very unfortunate and best of luck to him.

I wonder where George Noory was at the time?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 07:17 AM
link   

edit on 1-1-2016 by Reverbs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 11:06 AM
link   
Used to LOVE listening to Art back in the 90's on Coast to Coast..I MISS his theme music...I do wonder if he is being threatened WHY would he even try to go back on air in the first place?

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:19 PM
link   
I'm wondering if this is just a stunt. Ever since he left C2C I don't think he has thought or cared about his listeners.

I did love his programs though.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 05:43 PM
link   
Aw!

If people are really shooting at him though... that's effed up.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Here's the thing. This happened like 2 weeks ago. And this is news to a lot of ATSers. Which is a surprise and not a surprise to me. Art is a legend. For the life of me I cant figure out why his new network and show wasnt as popular as it should have been. I guess it was poor marketing and promotion. ATS would have been the perfect place to do this.

The new show was EXACTLY like the ORIGINAL C2C show. As far as I'm concerned, C2C no longer exists. It may have the same name, but its not Art Bell.

This departure is nothing new, He did it when he hurt is back, he did it when that whole thing with his son happened. He did it after his wife died, he did it after the Satellite radio gig and he did it again now. He quits all the damn time and frankly, I'm sick of it.

I hope he re-thinks his decision.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join