It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Question to fill in the gaps

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:03 PM
link   
**Disclaimer***

I will not argue with anyone who disagrees with my perception and I will not give mind to any rude comments.

For those who are on the same page:

So there is a quite large amount of people out there who are have had some kind of mind control programming. I am talking mostly about those in the public light. So they take them and break them, fragmenting their personality and severely distorting their conciousness to where they are essentially "no longer a person" (as we know "people"). This leaves them in a controllable state...so my question is, for those who are on the same page.

WHERE does this occur? HOW is it so hidden?

I am not looking for exact locations, I am just trying to better understand how handlers can maintain such a shadowy presence and non of this has really hit the stage so to speak...? They are programmed themselves I imagine...but how does it happen so secretively?
edit on 12/9/2011 by ZacharyW because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:19 PM
link   
a reply to: ZacharyW

I will not argue with anyone who disagrees with my perception

Go away then. You got off at the wrong stop.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 11:54 PM
link   
I imagine it`s all about money when the mind controlled receive a certain amount of money they start agreeing with the people who supply them with the money.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 06:02 AM
link   
It starts with Sesame Street, ends somewhere around St Elsewhere, goes though a few other genera of shows. Not everyone is effected or trained to it. But that is how they can slip it in unknown to you, If it was to be done. Those who avoid the TV are those they Count as LOST. But then when they have a way into everyone's HOUSE it can be real easy to program the people to follow like brainless masses like Kim Kardashian's Behind....

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 05:57 AM
link   
MKUltra starts at age 7 where the father (military or government unit) takes their child to a military base and the experiments start.

After some time, things get interesting where the children in the classroom get a question. The odd one out has failed and usually gets killed by dogs in the same classroom.

This is where the trauma starts to split the childrens minds as their teacher does nothing to stop it from happening and they don't understand this.

With the childrens minds splitting apart into 'alters', the 'handlers' start to test what type the child is.

Alpha - slave
Beta - entertainment industry
Gamma - religious leader
Delta - assassin
etc

Key numbers or symbols are then hypnotised into the child's mind where the alter will be activated when they see the symbol or get a phone call with a long 6-10 digit number.

This is how certain people have dramatic mood swings from happy person to murderer in seconds after watching a TV program that their handler (friend) told them to watch.

Watch the introduction of the film SALT on YouTube. Notice how the letter 'A' in 'SALT' is a RED TRIANGLE or Delta in Greek. Remember, in MKUltra Delta units are assassins. What was the hero in the film SALT ? Answer: she was a trained assassin. Here the handlers are in Hollywood itself.
edit on 2-1-2016 by Rapha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:27 PM
link   
The "handlers" are using satellites and cell towers OP.

Tesla figured out a way to beam electrical power to everyone on the planet 100 years ago.

Imagine what they have now.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:29 PM
link   
I do not know, so ask a woman, they have this down to a science...

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 12:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

Tesla figured out a way to beam electrical power to everyone on the planet 100 years ago.

Those bastards can't get to us with are own advance technology...

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: Signals

This makes sense, thanks for the response

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rapha
MKUltra starts at age 7 where the father (military or government unit) takes their child to a military base and the experiments start.

After some time, things get interesting where the children in the classroom get a question. The odd one out has failed and usually gets killed by dogs in the same classroom.

This is where the trauma starts to split the childrens minds as their teacher does nothing to stop it from happening and they don't understand this.

With the childrens minds splitting apart into 'alters', the 'handlers' start to test what type the child is.

Alpha - slave
Beta - entertainment industry
Gamma - religious leader
Delta - assassin
etc

Key numbers or symbols are then hypnotised into the child's mind where the alter will be activated when they see the symbol or get a phone call with a long 6-10 digit number.

This is how certain people have dramatic mood swings from happy person to murderer in seconds after watching a TV program that their handler (friend) told them to watch.

Watch the introduction of the film SALT on YouTube. Notice how the letter 'A' in 'SALT' is a RED TRIANGLE or Delta in Greek. Remember, in MKUltra Delta units are assassins. What was the hero in the film SALT ? Answer: she was a trained assassin. Here the handlers are in Hollywood itself.

Thank you for the response.

posted on May, 10 2016 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: CoBaZ
It starts with Sesame Street, ends somewhere around St Elsewhere, goes though a few other genera of shows. Not everyone is effected or trained to it. But that is how they can slip it in unknown to you, If it was to be done. Those who avoid the TV are those they Count as LOST. But then when they have a way into everyone's HOUSE it can be real easy to program the people to follow like brainless masses like Kim Kardashian's Behind....

thanks for the response

top topics

join