It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Wait an Hour to Blow the Buildings ?

page: 34
<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 07:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander
a reply to: MrBig2430

Of course you don't believe me. It is easier to trick a man than it is to explain to him how he was tricked. I get it, human behavior is my hobby.

Once tricked, some folks just never find out they've been tricked, the mind does not like to admit it was fooled.

MRDuped2430 LOL

Can you show us any examples of any steel frame skyscrapers that have collapsed like building one, two and seven on 911? For any reason other than controlled demolition? I'm so eager to learn.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 08:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith
Can you show us any examples of any steel frame skyscrapers that have collapsed like building one, two and seven on 911? :

How about you show us a tube in tube building hit by a high speed jet airliner that did not collapse....

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 10:18 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

hit by a high speed jet airliner that did not collapse....

They seem to ignore that part.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:31 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb

As I pointed out, it would be a simple exercise to do a motion analysis of whatever particular " huge piece of steel " you choose to select as your evidence. Yet no one has done that.

Yes it has been done, and you would know by who if you had a clue, but you don't.

It's obvious that it doesn't exist or you could of linked to it.

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Of course you don't believe me. It is easier to trick a man than it is to explain to him how he was tricked. I get it, human behavior is my hobby.

Once tricked, some folks just never find out they've been tricked, the mind does not like to admit it was fooled.

MRDuped2430 LOL

Can you show us any examples of any steel frame skyscrapers that have collapsed like building one, two and seven on 911? For any reason other than controlled demolition? I'm so eager to learn.

Why would that be important?

Is your argument that nothing can happen for a first time? Or that steel can't fail in fire?

Or is it that a steel framed skyscraper can't collapse from fire and/or damage because it possesses magical powers that steel bridges or steel framed lo rises don't?

posted on Jun, 18 2016 @ 11:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: MALBOSIA

originally posted by: MrBig2430

a reply to: firerescue

I think that in terms of investigations, "who profited from this" comes before "occams razor".

This a totally stupid way to begin any investigation.

By your reasoning, it could be argued the Zionists were responsible for WW2 because the Jews finally got their own homeland.

Sounds stupid, doesn't it?

And yet, this is the level of your argument...

Are you just realizing this now?

The cui bono argument is the lamest.

This is why evidence leads an investigation.

Go sit down.

Adults are talking...

Sorry, but it's the truth.

No investigation begins with an after the fact look into who benefitted

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:33 AM
link   
It's a theatre of the absurd.

The jets caused immense damage, plus enough heat to collapse several floors onto the floors below in a CHAIN REACTION.

Nothing I've ever understood makes me think those planes could not demolish the 3 WTC buildings.

EVERYTHING ELSE about it all stinks, but those planes could do it.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Who amongst you will volunteer to locate themselves in the upper floors of a skyscraper while a loaded jumbo jet impacts at full speed?

How about just chilling out somewhere on the lower floors? Since a 100 stories above you, according to some people here, it cannot fail from impact and fire.

Who here would do this to prove their point?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 01:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: FlyingFox
Who amongst you will volunteer to locate themselves in the upper floors of a skyscraper while a loaded jumbo jet impacts at full speed?

How about just chilling out somewhere on the lower floors? Since a 100 stories above you, according to some people here, it cannot fail from impact and fire.

Who here would do this to prove their point?

Why does someone have to be in the building for the point to be proven ?

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: hopenotfeariswhatweneed

Why does someone have to be in the building for the point to be proven ?

Some people refuse to believe science.
Even if there were live cameras inside WTC some would say it was movie CGI.
They refuse to accept that the US got its nose bloodied by a few men from third world countries.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:16 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Some people believe false science, such as that advanced by NIST.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 08:39 AM
link   

Yes it does, been posted here many times, if you want to see it go find it..

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 12:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Have you considered the possibility of mini nukes being used? Here's a link to a youtube from 1962 military testing, that was apparently declassified after 9-11, at some point. Do people assume that suddenly we stopped developing and refining nuclear weapons since then? Whatever happened to the neutron bombs we heard about in the 80s?

1962 mini nuke test
edit on 19-6-2016 by Enderdog because: typo

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 05:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Enderdog

Have you considered the possibility of mini nukes being used? Here's a link to a youtube from 1962 military testing, that was apparently declassified after 9-11, at some point. Do people assume that suddenly we stopped developing and refining nuclear weapons since then? Whatever happened to the neutron bombs we heard about in the 80s?

MINI NUKES...???

NO !!! Not that crap again.....

What you left off is that nuclear weapon being tested , Davy Crockett with nominal yield of 20 tones , would emit
lethal radiation out to 400 meters ...

So where were all those radiation casualties...??

The test being shown is that of the Little Feller II - one of the "guests" viewing the test is Robert F Kennedy, brother of
president JFK and Attorney General of the US at the time.

posted on Jun, 19 2016 @ 11:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: wildb

Yes it does, been posted here many times, if you want to see it go find it..

Lol. Nope.

I know which one you're thinking about, and it's not a motion analysis. It takes a starting point, an ending point, and makes up what happened in the middle.

A true motion analysis would track the actual motion at some small interval, like say around .1-.2 seconds, and report on that FIRST, and THEN discuss what would cause it.

But like most conspiracy believers, you believe that video has substance.

It obviously doesn't, for it hasn't converted anyone.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:10 AM
link   

MRDuped2430 LOL

Is your argument that nothing can happen for a first time? Or that steel can't fail in fire?

Or is it that a steel framed skyscraper can't collapse from fire and/or damage because it possesses magical powers that steel bridges or steel framed lo rises don't?

I guess you failed like the rest to show me an example. Building 7 wasn't hit by a plane and looked like a perfect demolition at free fall speed. If it was damaged on one side it would fall to that side obviously if it were to collapse for the fires time in history. calculated it myself. Fell about a half a second slower than a brick would drop.

Fires Have Never Caused Skyscrapers to Collapse

Plus nano thermate found in all the dust samples.

when you use your gas stove does the steel melt on the burner?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 12:43 AM
link   

You left out the bit "Unless they are hit by high speed jet airliners"....

Plus nano thermate found in all the dust samples

No it was not!

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Perhaps it's time for you to give us your full theory on 911.

Did planes hit the three buildings?
What cause the collapse of each of the 4 buildings in question ?
Who did it and how many people were involved ?

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 06:09 AM
link   
a reply to: samkent
perhaps the Shanksville crashed plane was going to hit WTC7, and when it was stopped, the original plan was scuttled...hit boom hit boom hit boom, the demo charges triggered when the planes hit.... much less evidence to deal with, greater shock, (50k dead) etc.

posted on Jun, 20 2016 @ 07:30 AM
link   

MRDuped2430 LOL

I guess you failed like the rest to show me an example. Building 7 wasn't hit by a plane and looked like a perfect demolition at free fall speed. If it was damaged on one side it would fall to that side obviously if it were to collapse for the fires time in history. calculated it myself. Fell about a half a second slower than a brick would drop.

Plus nano thermate found in all the dust samples.

when you use your gas stove does the steel melt on the burner?

IOW, you can't explain why your statement is important.

My counter argument is that engineers are pretty good at their job, and take the task of preventing a building from falling, whether it's from physical damage and/or fire, pretty seriously.

That's why it is a fairly rare event when any building fails, for any reason....

new topics

top topics

<< 31  32  33    35 >>

join