It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Wait an Hour to Blow the Buildings ?

page: 32
<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

She worked for and had relatives who worked in the CIA. She represented the CIA when dealing with other countries.

And she talks about things the CIA wanted to keep secret ????
I think not.
Shes selling stories.

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: Doctor Smith

How they EASILY Rigged the WTC Towers for Demolition

Not one of the bomb sniffing dogs noticed all the explosives?
No one noticed the km of wire to wire it all up?
No one heard these explosives going off?
There was no blast effect of these silent explosives?
The planes hitting the building, the fires, the elevators falling down the shafts did not effect these silent explosives?

Truthers stories are getting sillier by the day!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: samkent
Did you look at the source for these videos?

Here's from some of his video titles:
Demon magicians
Demon possesses guy
Why the illuminati wants your guns
Ghosts demons and aleins
The UFO activity
Lady GaGa is Satanic
The reptilians are demons
Demons shape shifting into UFO's
Hitlers NAZI UFO's

Do you really believe this guy is normal and trustworthy?

Looks like the normal sort of "facts" truthers use!

posted on Jun, 14 2016 @ 07:40 PM
link   

originally posted by: logicsoda

a reply to: logicsoda

Secondly, how do we know that these accounts really came from a CIA insider?

Since your question is above average for this forum I will grant you an answer.

Below is the CIA assets story. First video is not working so I'll post the link instead.

Susan Lindauer

How was Susan Lindauer related to the CIA in any way whatsoever? She was an activist, journalist, and U.S. Congressional staffer based on what my research has revealed.

Your research is picking the scum out of your belly button if you don't know what a CIA asset is.

She worked for and had relatives who worked in the CIA. She represented the CIA when dealing with other countries.

I have found no reliable sources to suggest this whatsoever. I have found sources indicating that she has made claims to have been a CIA asset but no evidence whatever to suggest she was, in any way, shape, or form related to the CIA.

You're making the claims that she is a CIA asset so present me with irrefutable evidence to reinforce this point. If you can't then it is as the late Christopher Hitchens once said, "that which can be asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence".

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 10:15 AM
link   
a reply to: logicsoda

(1)According to her. Due to the Patriot Act which allows the US to usurp the constitution. The phone records are available proving she was a CIA asset. Why would she lie about something so easily proven?

(2) No one can deny she was involved with higher government.

Lindauer worked as a Congressional staffer for Representative Peter DeFazio (D-OR, 1993) and then Representative Ron Wyden (D-OR, 1994) before joining the office of Senator Carol Moseley Braun (D-IL), where she worked as a press secretary and speech writer.[2][5] She served as Press Secretary for Representative Zoe Lofgren (D-CA) from March 11, 2002 to May 14, 2002.[7][8]

On November 26, 2000, then President-elect George W. Bush appointed Lindauer's second cousin,[12][13] Andrew Card, as White House Chief of Staff upon his inauguration. Card had previously served as Deputy Chief of Staff and Secretary of Transportation for George H. W. Bush, and had been selected by George W. Bush to run the 2000 Republican National

In a 2008 hearing, one of Lindauer's associates testified that she had mentioned an imminent attack on Manhattan with airplanes in 2001.[9] Lindauer, in her book, claims that she was asked by Fuisz to ask the Iraqi diplomats if they knew about an imminent attack. According to Lindauer, pre-9/11 information was part of her work with Fuisz.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Congressional staffer does not equal CIA.

Interesting she has a book.
All these experts and witnesses seem to be making a buck off of 911.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So where in this tell all book does she say the government wired the buildings for demo ?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: samkent

Yes, as Phatdamage pointed out, the perpetrators wanted the images of the damaged towers to be branded into the social psyche so that the terror factor could be permanently etched. It's not rocket science, just manipulation of human perception and behavior.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: hellobruce

The planes hitting the building, the fires, the elevators falling down the shafts did not effect these silent explosives?

Did you know that about 15 years ago they replaced "wired" with "wireless"? Technology marches on, though you may sleep.

There was plenty of blast effect of those non-silent explosives. People heard them and reported them. Huge pieces were blown hundreds of feet away.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I see a whole lot of conjecture and anecdotes but no solid evidence.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 05:14 PM
link   

Because the sick basturds wanted to see people jumping to their death.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: Salander

People heard them and reported them. Huge pieces were blown hundreds of feet away.

But I thought the conspiracy crowd said they used thermite because it's silent ???

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Salander

Did you know that about 15 years ago they replaced "wired" with "wireless"? Technology marches on, though you may sleep.

There was plenty of blast effect of those non-silent explosives. People heard them and reported them. Huge pieces were blown hundreds of feet away.

But don't tell that to Bruce . He just regurgitates the same old pack of lies over and over.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:15 PM
link   

People heard them and reported them. Huge pieces were blown hundreds of feet away.

But I thought the conspiracy crowd said they used thermite because it's silent ???

Thermate is undetectable by bomb dogs unless they are trained for it.
Demo explosives have a signature that can be traced back to the Manufacturer. Nano Thermate does not.

Nanothermite can be made to explode or to melt.

Plus it was found in all the dust samples so they used it.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 07:41 PM
link   
a reply to: Doctor Smith

Nanothermite can be made to explode or to melt.

Well if steel was propelled out at 60mph we should have heard booms during the collapse.

If the beams were taken out by thermite there should have been tons of pictures of melted ends.

As I said before if the cores were pre wired weeks ahead all it it would have taken was one elevator failure and the NYFD would have found the charges.
Each building had 95 to 99 elevators depending on your source.
Would you design a secret demo that way?

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:03 PM
link   

Did you know that about 15 years ago they replaced "wired" with "wireless"? Technology marches on,

As we all know wireless is not reliable working through steel buildings, and no trace of any receivers was found in the wreckage.... nor were there any reports or effects of explosives before the buildings fell.

But as we can see you know nothing about explosives or their effects.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:04 PM
link   

The conspiracy crowd is easily confused, what with mini nukes, beam weapons, silent explosives, thermite disguised as paint etc.

posted on Jun, 15 2016 @ 08:06 PM
link   

Plus it was found in all the dust samples

No, that is just a lie by some conspiracy theorists.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Did you know that about 15 years ago they replaced "wired" with "wireless"? Technology marches on,

As we all know wireless is not reliable working through steel buildings, and no trace of any receivers was found in the wreckage.... nor were there any reports or effects of explosives before the buildings fell.

But as we can see you know nothing about explosives or their effects.

I guess Bruce doesn't know anything about antennas and signal booster? What a shame Bruce doesn't have any way to get television or radio into his house. LOL.

posted on Jun, 16 2016 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Well if steel was propelled out at 60mph we should have heard booms during the collapse.

If the beams were taken out by thermite there should have been tons of pictures of melted ends.

Nano thermite can be used as an explosive. But their were also melted steel found.

As I said before if the cores were pre wired weeks ahead all it it would have taken was one elevator failure and the NYFD would have found the charges. Each building had 95 to 99 elevators depending on your source. Would you design a secret demo that way?

They wouldn't be using fire fighter to trouble shoot the elevators. They would be using technicians trained on them.

How could explosives be planted in the WTC?

top topics

<< 29  30  31    33  34  35 >>

join