It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

260 Days

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
For a large part of the world, tonight is the Dec 31, 2015, which is New Year's eve according to the Gregorian calendar.

What most people do not know is that the Gregorian callendar was created to consolidate elements of the Babylonian/Rabbinical Lunar year (355 days), the Mayan Tzolkin year (260 days), and the Paleo-Hebrew solar year (360+5.25 days).

To make a LONG STORY, short; Dec 21, 2012 was NOT the end of the Mayan Long Count cycle (as the media would have you believe). Instead, Dec 21, 2012 marked the beginning of an intercalary period of 1,365 days (Num 3:50), which accounts for the annual ommition of the 5.25 days in the last 13 Katuns (5.25×20×13=1,365). These last 1,365 days bridges the gap between Dec 21, 2012, and Sept 16, 2016 (which is the true annual Feast of Trumpets).

In order to tie this all together, the designer of the Gregorian calendar ensured that each leap year resulted in Dec 21 (solstice) falling on the 355th day (lunar year), and the Feast of Trumpets (Sept 16th) falling on the 260th day (Tzolkin).

Why was this done? I believe the designer of the Gregorian calendar and perhaps even the Pope himself knew that the Rapture would occur when the Mayan calendar was finally intercalated.

Why the Mayan Calendar? Because the Mayans built their calendar on the skeleton of the Paleo-Hebrew solar calendar. The probably recieved the knowledge from Solomon via the Phoenician traders.

So, 260 days from tonight (New Year's), the Church will be removed from the earth to have our works judged by fire (Bema Seat). While we face our losses and rewards, a great deception will fall upon the entire world, and for 7 years, there will be Tribulation until Jesus returns.

For those who believe in Christ, Abide in Christ (1John 1:9) and guard what spiritual riches you have, lest you lose your eternal rewards.

For those who do not believe, simply believe that Jesus died to pay for all sins and you will be saved.

No man knows the day or hour of the Second Advent because the Tribulation will be shortened for the sake of the elect but as to our Resurrection and judgement....do not be caught up in the anxieties of the world.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:06 PM
link   
No, no, no, no. no.

2012 came and went, please not 2016.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:11 PM
link   
a reply to: BELIEVERpriest

What will you do if this doesn't happen and you have prophecied falsely?

Will you fade into obscurity like most do, or like 'Rabbi' Jonathan Cahn, do you hope people have such short memories that they'll simply forget you said this?

I'm going to save this thread, and if nothing happens in September, I will post this back up and ask you why you thought it was okay to bring people to fear.

A belief in Christ is enough, we don't NEED to know when the end is as long as we have Christ. Stop focusing on dates.
edit on 11/10/2012 by Joneselius because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:12 PM
link   

So, 260 days from tonight (New Year's), the Church will be removed from the earth to have our works judged by fire (Bema Seat). While we face our losses and rewards, a great deception will fall upon the entire world, and for 7 years, there will be Tribulation until Jesus returns.

You're just quoting this part, right? You surely don't believe it.

So when is the actual end of the Mayan calendar, they "got from Solomon"?

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Cobaltic1978
No, no, no, no. no.

Don't worry, 2016 is not going to just come and go, something will happen next year. Just think if you will only have a choice between Clinton and Trump and have to listen to them all year. That could be hell.

Boy, there have been a lot of predictions and dreams this last week.
edit on 31-12-2015 by rickymouse because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:36 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse

No, no, no, no. no.

Don't worry, 2016 is not going to just come and go, something will happen next year. Just think if you will only have a choice between Clinton and Trump and have to listen to them all year. That could be hell.

Happy New Year you sarcastic swine!!

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   

So I can't shoot at them?
I want to shoot some of them.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:43 PM
link   

No, no, no, no. no.

Same to you. Remember, if you go out and drink too much.....have one for me too

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Joneselius

What will you do if this doesn't happen and you have prophecied falsely?

Will you fade into obscurity like most do, or like 'Rabbi' Jonathan Cahn, do you hope people have such short memories that they'll simply forget you said this?

I'm going to save this thread, and if nothing happens in September, I will post this back up and ask you why you thought it was okay to bring people to fear.

A belief in Christ is enough, we don't NEED to know when the end is as long as we have Christ. Stop focusing on dates.

There have been proposals that there be created a failed prediction forum. A place for them to rest in peace. Like the hoax bin.
Trouble is, it would just be a duplicate to this one.
edit on 12/31/2015 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Imagine if what a person believes in actually happens to them.

So if they are a Christian then they are all going to have to endure the entire 7 Year Tribulation + possible false Tribulations as well.

All hawk politicians, arms dealers and weapons manufacturers are going to be able to make the 7 Year hell on Earth become reality.

All new-agers will successfully rise to a new spiritual frequency and leave this hell-hole. Christians will class this as the False Rapture.

Finally all live zombies (sheeple) will become real zombies as the food shelves empty.

So basically, everyone is going to get their dream come true in 2016.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:55 PM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

you have another choice. You can stay home. That's my plan. You don't have to be part of the phony baloney choice making. Really..........they'll present no real choice anyway.

Oh, and the mute button on the remote. Don't forget that.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:07 PM
link   

You-"No man knows the day or hour of the Second Advent because the Tribulation will be shortened for the sake of the elect but as to our Resurrection and judgement....do not be caught up in the anxieties of the world."

So you admit here everything you just said is false. It would have to be. So, why did you bother, because you can't know, don't know and will obviously be proved wrong.

Please respond after 261 days from today, and we'll both have a chuckle.
edit on 31-12-2015 by mysterioustranger because: spl

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:11 PM
link   

No, no, no, no. no.

Same to you. Remember, if you go out and drink too much.....have one for me too

I shall be having a few buddy and I will raise a single malt to you later.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Joneselius

If my prediction is false, I will apologize to ATS and thank God for more time to amount spiritual wealth in heaven.

I simply want to express a sense of urgency to other believers, not fear.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Klassified

You're just quoting this part, right? You surely don't believe it.

So when is the actual end of the Mayan calendar, they "got from Solomon"?

I'm quoting myself in a past thread. The Mayan calendar ends in 260 days.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: mysterioustranger

The Second Advent is NOT the same as the Resurrection of the Church. They are separated by 7 solar years minus upto 24 hours.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
Beatin' the hell outta that dead horse!

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 04:13 PM
link   

Your thread...no one knows...not even you

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
I recall reading something about the Queen of England saying enjoy your last Christmas. Anybody in the UK hear or read about that? I'm sure something was left out of the article to make it sound like she knew something catastrophic was coming in 2016. Doom and gloom never stops.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join