It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I saw a "Grey Alien" when I was nine years old

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2016 @ 01:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Plenty of proof around that they exist and are here, to myself, but what can anyone really do about it even if everyone knew it for a fact? Not too much.

What can the people do? Demand answers! You have the powerful governments of this planet in complete knowledge about these creatures and their reasons to be here. Do you believe for a second the US military command won't know about all this, of people within the country borders being abducted against their will by strange creatures over and over again? Somebody has to be delusional to deny that logical fact.

What it's needed, is a collective response, demanding answers and disclosure.

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 10:43 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: peppycat

Yes I have grown in thought, to try to wrap this experience into a kind of loose artifact of the "collective unconscious", if I evaluate this psychologically, I could say that as thinking about my future the fear of the unknown surfaced( where my life will be or go) and I was compelled to look out the window (or peer into the fear or unknown) and I saw a "alien" or something completely "alien" to me, a type of quasi hallucination manifested from deeper psychological forces?

This goes against Occam's razor.
Is this type of reasoning not just over complicating the experience for the sake of something safer?
Is it not simpler to take the experience at more face value and assume you were actually maybe face to face with another entity instead of dismissing the idea for something that's, IMO, a far messier explanation?

posted on Feb, 26 2016 @ 04:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ruiner1978

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: peppycat

Yes I have grown in thought, to try to wrap this experience into a kind of loose artifact of the "collective unconscious", if I evaluate this psychologically, I could say that as thinking about my future the fear of the unknown surfaced( where my life will be or go) and I was compelled to look out the window (or peer into the fear or unknown) and I saw a "alien" or something completely "alien" to me, a type of quasi hallucination manifested from deeper psychological forces?

This goes against Occam's razor.
Is this type of reasoning not just over complicating the experience for the sake of something safer?
Is it not simpler to take the experience at more face value and assume you were actually maybe face to face with another entity instead of dismissing the idea for something that's, IMO, a far messier explanation?

I realise the above may come across as condescending or pedantic, arrogant even. Not my intention to burst in and be like "You're wrong! eat my opinion!" as it may look.
Please read as if said in a friendly humble tone, posing a question rather than trying to tell you how it is.

<< 1  2  3   >>

join