It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-Video- Rapid Natural Climate Change; Evidence Of A Pattern?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 06:49 AM
link   
Thanks for the interesting videos. Sorry I have no "knowitall" comments like most others have had. Its sad that You put a question mark at the end of Your title because I think most people missed it with the comments like "Bro, its called El Nino" LOL. Why does everyone feel the need to one up everyone else on ATS ? Its like they are saying "my youtube video is better than yours" and WHO even mentioned humans being the cause ? That wasn't even part of the thread until someone knowitallingly started yapping about it. I guess if You want every expert to come out of hiding on ATS then talk about climate change. All I know for sure is that I have worn shorts and t shirts all winter so far and that has NEVER happened. " Its called warm weather BRO its nothing new (sarcasm)" LMAO. Thanks for the commenters who weren't condescending and had something to offer.
edit on 31-12-2015 by Foderalover because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   
a reply to: tonycodes

This vid takes up the Mammoths die off and it appears it was dew to dust storms . The Arctic had to be much warmer and was a vast grass lands .

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: Foderalover
Thanks for the interesting videos. Sorry I have no "knowitall" comments like most others have had. Its sad that You put a question mark at the end of Your title because I think most people missed it with the comments like "Bro, its called El Nino" LOL. Why does everyone feel the need to one up everyone else on ATS ? Its like they are saying "my youtube video is better than yours" and WHO even mentioned humans being the cause ? That wasn't even part of the thread until someone knowitallingly started yapping about it. I guess if You want every expert to come out of hiding on ATS then talk about climate change. All I know for sure is that I have worn shorts and t shirts all winter so far and that has NEVER happened. " Its called warm weather BRO its nothing new (sarcasm)" LMAO. Thanks for the commenters who weren't condescending and had something to offer.

I guess you are referring to me. I did the whole BRO thing because well,

originally posted by: tonycodes

originally posted by: Vector99

Or just another El Nino

Dude you didn't watch the vid, El Niño is not going to make geology change lol

I wasn't trying to be condescending at all. Yea my first comment was more a snarky one, but I went on to explain it after. While also respecting the OP and watching the video, until he told me the part to skip to. Which then I knew to say hey, this is what you should look at for earth's climate history, because it's the most accurate thing we have.

Just trying to deny ignorance, (and get a star or two since I'm buzzed lol, I just recorded a missile too!)

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 01:54 PM
link   
Why do we humans look for ONE cause of anything when it's when a whole host of things that come together to cause a catastrophic event, whether that be global or individual?

Life can be very random and full of surprises, and we are travelling, at great speed, on a rock, hurtling into the great unknown........fun eh?

Interesting video on blue holes and respect to those who are brave enough to explore them.

And do our governments know something us lesser mortals don't........???

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:43 AM
link   
Thanks for the comments guys. Again I posted this bc I believe this cave-core science hasn't had a light yet on it here on ATS. I think it does show evidence that any fast climate change we are experiencing now can be simply natural and part of a pattern. Also I feel that this may also show other civilians of this planet may have screwed up the environment in the past. I've seen documentaries that claim a modern civilization won't take too long to completely disintegrate. My money is on right around 15k years ago, around the last ice age, this planet had some advanced tech and I think cave cores like this could shed better light on earths past. Thanks for comments and hope y'all enjoyed the material
edit on 4-1-2016 by tonycodes because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 02:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TrueBrit

Thanks for the detailed plans but I think even though some of those solutions could work, the only large scale solution is to move society away from the shorelines. That won't happen. Flood is probably going to be the biggest issue we face in the near future IMHO.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Given that all the major population centres in my nation, and most of the major population centres elsewhere in the world are near some sort of water source, it would be functionally impossible to shift everyone and everything inland, away from rivers, lakes, and flood basins. That says nothing of an understandable unwillingness to abandon these locations due to the staggering impact on public morale that would result. Simply put, moving away from the danger will not provide us a solution which will be as effective for our descendants over the generations, as mitigating for the danger, and protecting our cities and towns from it by vast application of resource.

Eventually, without some sort of long term, defensive and protective plan, there will be no where left to up sticks to. If we start now, we could lay the foundations of the future, by planning and beginning work to repel the incoming inundation and secure our lands so that no matter how much sea level rises, or river volume increases continue, we have both our history and our futures intact.

posted on Jan, 4 2016 @ 05:52 AM
link   
a reply to: boymonkey74

Its not so much people are intentionally ignorant but that we are constantly being lied to by the supposedly smart, honest people running the world

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join