It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Wierd dream that could be Yellowstone.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:57 PM
link   
I had a weird dream that I felt like I was actually driving around Yellowstone.

In this dream I was driving around a Volcano, it had roads and it was full of snow like winter. The roads apparently did not have snow on them, but the fields did, it wasn't large mountain of snow like you see in the rocky mountains, not very deep, but deep enough like in cities normally). There was a car ahead of me. It was driving very fast(speeding). I see some part of the roads have possibly melted into lava pits(like tiny pot holes). It was fresh glowing lava hot. I woke up when I heard as huge bang like the volcano exploded behind me as I was driving away on normal speed.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:07 AM
link   
a reply to: makemap

how big was this volcano?

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:15 AM
link   
Nothing to worry about, the eruption isn't going to happen this year. Thank god next year is a couple of days away.

This could be a vision of another volcano that is going to erupt too. Did you actually see a Yellowstone sign in your dream? It could also be just a dream and that is also the most probable interpretation.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 12:25 AM
link   

That being said, i've had Volcano dreams as well, futuristic ones, strange indeed.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:18 AM
link   

originally posted by: rukia
a reply to: makemap

how big was this volcano?

That is hilarious
ATS you make me laugh

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:22 AM
link   
I have had dreams of hot boiling mud spewing
Out of the ground
And the land was like a sea of mud
People were fleeing in cars

I am waiting for mount Etna to blow and sink into the ocean

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:01 AM
link   
edited - not wanting to get into it
edit on 12/31/2015 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:03 AM
link   
edited - not wanting to get into it
edit on 12/31/2015 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: rickymouse
Nothing to worry about, the eruption isn't going to happen this year. Thank god next year is a couple of days away.

This could be a vision of another volcano that is going to erupt too. Did you actually see a Yellowstone sign in your dream? It could also be just a dream and that is also the most probable interpretation.

No signs, but had a feeling it was in US as America the only country I know of have asphalt roads near a volcano. The Volcano was huge. It is just that I wasn't very close to it. I was driving away after i drove around it. I had to go on the snow field to avoid the lava pot holes on the road.
edit on 31-12-2015 by makemap because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: piney
I have had dreams of hot boiling mud spewing
Out of the ground
And the land was like a sea of mud
People were fleeing in cars

I am waiting for mount Etna to blow and sink into the ocean

I've always dreamed of being a referee in a big tub of warm mud with two hot woman mud wrestlers tearing off their bathing suits.

But alas, it is just a dream.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I have dreamed about my husband telling me we won a substantial amount of money in a lottery, not the jackpot, but enough to change our lives drastically. That hasn't happened yet.

However, are you sure that this was a literal dream and not something symbolic about your own life?

top topics

join