It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ethan Couch the "affluneza" killer has run off to Mexico......

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:05 PM
link   
The POS Ethan Crounch, the little prick if you don’t remember that got off for killing 4 people and permanently brain damaging another in a Drink driving crash has apparently ran off to Mexico!

According to the BBC

So the little bastards been caught.

He and his mother were arrested in the resort town of Puerto Vallarta after a phone call for pizza tipped off police

Hope he the little #s sent back to the USA ASAP and serves the time he DESERVED.

The fact he escaped from justice for so long is a travesty in itself.

Source

edit on 30-12-2015 by crazyewok because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok
Looks like the POS knew what he was doing, just read that Mexico is not going to extradite him that fast
(just until he runs out of bribe money)...

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok
The POS Ethan Crounch, the little prick if you don’t remember that got off for killing 4 people and permanently brain damaging another in a Drink driving crash has apparently ran off to Mexico!

According to the BBC

So the little bastards been caught.

He and his mother were arrested in the resort town of Puerto Vallarta after a phone call for pizza tipped off police

Hope he the little #s sent back to the USA ASAP and serves the time he DESERVED.

The fact he escaped from justice for so long is a travesty in itself.

Source

This judge should have been hung from the lamp posts for starters.

Now he should be scourged in public square!!

This POS judge let a murderer off with 10 years of probation...!!!????

And this little punk runs away from that!!

If I ever see him........I bet I wont get 10 years of probation, because my parents arent billionaires.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:18 PM
link   
Since his case is still in the Juvenile court the most he can receive is 120 days for a probation violation. The video in question that appears to show him at a party with alcohol is not enough to violate him, however because of his leaving the country and missing an appointment with his probation officer he will be violated. The Mother is looking at 2 years if convicted of helping to evade arrest but most likely will also receive probation.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: manuelram16
Looks like the POS knew what he was doing, just read that Mexico is not going to extradite him that fast
(just until he runs out of bribe money)...

His parents are billionaires, he isnt running out of money....

link   
Wow.

I am incredibly surprised, honestly.

"Affluenza," what a joke - I would thoroughly enjoy affluenzing him in the throat with my dust, repeatedly, because hey, "I didn't know right from wrong because I'm so wealthy!"

Justice is served, I hope an example is made of him.

link   

They're caught but have postponed the extradition now. The slimy bastard and his even more slimy mother are still trying to wiggle out of it!!

They should strip them both of everything and leave them both in a Mexican Jail for a while IMO.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   

Wait, a run away mexican dui car crash? This doesn't make sense. Why do you guys want to kill somebody over something, almost, everyone does? Just because he's mexican I bet.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:28 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

Wth? Did you even read the article??

He got off on murder charges because he was too rich. Turns out he couldn't even hack probation so he and his mother ran to Mexico to avoid being rearrested for violating.

At least now we know where he gets it from.

link   

originally posted by: luciferslight

Wait, a run away mexican dui car crash? This doesn't make sense. Why do you guys want to kill somebody over something, almost, everyone does? Just because he's mexican I bet.

He's not mexican. Him and his mommy ran away to Mexico because they're both trying to run because they're criminals. Rich White Criminals who buy their way out of trouble.

The accident was also here in the US and it killed 4 innocent people.

link   
Afluenza...just shows the two tiered justice system in America. One set of rules for those that can afford fancy legal representation and probation or just cut loose....

Another set of rules for the poor folks that have to rely on a rookie public defender. Prison time no probation, just stfu.
edit on 30-12-2015 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   
a reply to: luciferslight

He's not Mexican. He ran away to Mexico to avoid a probation violation when a video of him getting wasted at a party showed up. It has nothing to do with Ethnicity at all. And something g everyone does? I've never killed 4 people on the side of the road helping a stranded motorist or caused irreparable brain trauma to a friend of mine. Is that something you do on a regular basis?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:13 PM
link   
So how did the Couch's make their fortune? Anyone?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:18 PM
link   
He's a Mexican? Trump will go apesh$t!

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

This turd is the poster child for entitlement pissants. He''s a murderer who had a sick, slick lawyer.

He deserves nothing but the lowest depths of what society can offer to such a soulless scumbag.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

Steel if I remember rightly.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

This turd is the poster child for entitlement pissants. He''s a murderer who had a sick, slick lawyer.

He deserves nothing but the lowest depths of what society can offer to such a soulless scumbag.

Aren't you being a little harsh on the poor little darling? And his Mum, So bloody charming!

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: crazyewok

originally posted by: HUMBLEONE

Steel if I remember rightly.

Thank you.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:43 PM
link   
i get it. Everyone wants to hate this kid. Its the perfect mash up of class warfare, social justice, and opinions on child rearing. BUt lets look at the result: the loved ones of the family he killed are grieving, the kid was given a free pass due to child rearing being negligent, meanwhile his parents have no responsibility for the legally declared negligent upbringing and the kid is given behavioral goals he will never achieve (again, admitted legally when it was declared he was too special for accountability).

I really am in favor of making non-murder homocides a non jailable offense. It would be far better for someone to "learn their lesson" the hard way: pay for it every day. Just levy a fine and give it to the state's attorney general to collect (via the various child support collection methods).

The current system: no one wins. Force restitution for non-murder homocides, though...and it improves the result for all parties involved. I know that people can't get past the "but you can't put a dollar value on human life". Thats not what it would be, though...its more like forcing the perpetrator to give up part of their life trying to make it right.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:55 PM
link   
a reply to: bigfatfurrytexan

The kid got drunk and KILLED FOUR PEOPLE.

If he was anyone else he would have got a prison term.

He escaped justice.

It irrelevant if you think Drink driving manslaughter should be non jailible offences, the fact is 99% of the time they are not.
Prison is the normal sentence. This little POS should have got the same sentence anyone else would have got for manslaughter.

He is not a innocent little victim! He willing got drunk and chose to drive. And he had priors of drink and drug driving,

Plus he gets givin a free space because he is rich. How does he spend that opportunity? The little # skips his probation term!

Sorry but I stand by EQUAL application of law for EVERYONE!
If everyone else would get a prison sentence for his crimes he should too!

If probation was the norm for such crimes rich or poor, fair enough. But its not!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join