It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sorry CAIR: Christmas Day Mosque Fire In Houston Was Performed By A Devout Attendee

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+20 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:42 PM
link   
So much for that CAIR anti-Muslim hate crime on this one. The man charged with setting the Houston mosque fire was a devout attendee. False flag on public hate crime exposed. CAIR is unhappy today.

Yesterday, CAIR–Houston called for a similar investigation of a bias motive after firefighters responded to a two-alarm fire at a mosque in southwest Houston Friday afternoon. Officials are checking surveillance video and say the fire was intentionally set.
www.cbsnews.com...

"Because of the recent spike in hate incidents targeting mosques nationwide, we urge law enforcement authorities to investigate a possible bias motive for this fire," said CAIR-Houston Executive Director Mustafaa Carroll.

www.chron.com...

A Houston man has been arrested in connection with a suspected arson at a mosque on Christmas Day.

A spokeswoman for the federal Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives confirmed that the man was arrested early Wednesday, sometime after midnight, and appeared in court 7 a.m. Wednesday.

The suspect, Gary Nathaniel Moore, 37, of Houston, appeared in court at 7 a.m., spokeswoman Nicole Strong said.

According to a charging instrument released by the Harris County District Clerk, Moore told investigators at the scene that he has attended the mosque for five years, coming five times per day to pray seven days per week.

Moore told investgiators had been at the mosque earlier on Dec. 25 to pray, and had left at about 2 p.m. to go home. Moore told investigators he was the last person to leave the mosque and saw no smoke or other signs of fire when he left. He had returned to the scene after hearing about the fire from a friend.

Using surveillance video from multiple businesses nearby, investigators were able to identify Moore, according to records. A search warrant of his home was conducted, in which investigators recovered a backpack and clothing that seemingly matched that which was seen in surveillance footage, as well as one half of a two-pack of charcoal lighter fluid bottles that seemed to match another lighter fluid bottle found inside the mosque.

Bond for Moore has been set at $100,000.

edit on 30-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: infolurker
So much for that CAIR anti-Muslim hate crime on this one. The man charged with setting the Houston mosque fire was a devout attendee. False flag on public hate crime exposed. CAIR is unhappy today.

What if he started as a Muslim, then became a Christian, then a Muslim, then a Christian, then who knows... If the President can do it why not him... BAM! It was a hate crime, see?

edit on 30-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
my heart told me it was an insider when I read this story earlier. I was afraid to start a thread because so many here on ATS have attacked me every time I say anything against these Moderate loving Muslims.

I also believe that the graffiti and other events at the mosque in California may also have been perpetrated by insiders but I have not read anything on that story since it came out. Silence is often deafening.

edit on 30-12-2015 by ChesterJohn because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:01 PM
link   
I, for one, am just totally and completely shocked.

I'm sure the media will be all over this story tonight on the nightly news.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

When you buy a 2 pack of lighter fluid, it is best not to leave one at a crime scene that you were the last known person to be present and then have the other one at home

edit on 30-12-2015 by infolurker because: (no reason given)

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:22 PM
link   
But it is OK to lie
As long as it spreads the word of Islam
Right

Do you think he acted alone
Or he was following orders

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:33 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

It's just one guy!! It's not ALL!!

How many more? what is the number? these bleeding heart, regressive leftists need to answer this question. How many Islamic extremists are acceptable in your world?

+5 more 
posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   
OK, real anti-Muslim hate crime - Wrapping bacon around the doors of a mosque.

Fake anti-Muslim hate crime - Mosque worshipper sets his own mosque on fire.

Now, I am not saying that there aren't and never will be anti-Muslim hate crimes to the level of the arson this man committed, but people here wonder why things like this get dismissed or treated with skepticism. Well, this is why.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:38 PM
link   
He was probably an undercover informant...

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

Can't get my head around how someone so pious dancing down to the local mosque 5 times a day 7 days a week could set it on fire?

Immediate the gnat-brain shallows have festooned themselves with calling this a 'hate crime - soon it will be illegal according to them for one to hate having a cold. They clearly have the agenda of slowly subjugating everyone into thinking like parrots.

How does one go to work and live an ordinary life attending so much prayer time out of their day or is this religious zest merely the outcome of low employment because people are bored?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:00 PM
link   
I'm fairly certain a few people on this site called this when the story broke. Can't recall names sorry.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I guess it goes to show that apatheic Christians are still primarily non violent as usual.
BUT if they keep poking I'M more than sure we'll get upset,in time...
Right now we want healing and unification...oh wait THAT has ALWAYS been the Christian objective...

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   

Wonder if he was in on the "poop swastika" as well.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Wow what a stupid move. If the charges stand and the allegations are true I hope this guy realized what he just did to all his fellow Muslims. I'm not sure how they go about their form of internal justice but if he goes to prison for this the Muslims on the inside are going to let him know what's up.

He's a traitor to his own people and faith, I can't see that going over too well. What a POS. (Probably. I guess we can't say that just yet. Innocent until guilty and all.)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Autorico
I'm fairly certain a few people on this site called this when the story broke. Can't recall names sorry.

No, I don't think anyone said for certain this would be fake, only pointed out that there has a been a wave of crimes like these faked by members of victim groups. Then that judgment on it should be withheld until the investigation concluded.

People who commit what would otherwise be hate crimes except that they do it to themselves for the attention it gets as a so-called hate crime until it is discovered that they faked it. But by then, the damage is done and all anyone remembers is the initial press flurry over the "hate crime," not the retraction that later gets published.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
is he going to be charged with a hate crime? or since he`s a muslim it`s not a hate crime to burn down your own mosque?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   

Shouldn't the Sharia punishment be for him to be doused in lighter fluid then Flambéd?

Wonder how he will like that Sharia law then..............

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   
This simply proves that muslims can be pyromaniacs too!

Seriously though, the only relevant issue here is that it seems, at present, not to have been a hate crime, for which I am sure the local community is pleased. Nothing like hate to f@*? a community up.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:17 PM
link   
a reply to: cavtrooper7

I think there is a fundamental clash between the ethos of both Islam (and Judaism) in comparison to that of Christianity, which leaves both the non religious and Christians utterly vulnerable as to the agendas of the other two desert religions.

Many think that revenge because of Western foreign policy activates terrorism which is probably true for some, but there is a more fundamental action going on in the world because certain wahabi imans are teaching their brainwashed followers that it is their job to convert the world to Islam by offering their religion, which if you don't accept it willingly could mean a death sentence. Many Muslims refute this but one only has to look at the fear Muslim terrorists are deliberately causing to see they don't speak for all muslims which complicates this situation even further.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:31 PM
link   
a reply to: Shiloh7

AND I would gladly shoot them but I can't tell which is which.
The thing is will the faith ever walk as a peer?
If not,they should die.
ANY faith.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join