It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Do you believe in a ''Heaven"?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:46 AM
link   
a reply to: optimisitcplanet

Haven is the home all of souls, is the place where we all go after death, hell is the creation of religion.

I also had an after death experience where I was shown the tree of life where the souls return after death.

This happen to me in deep surgery anesthesia, but after the waking up I keep going back to the place where the souls gather for months during my sleep.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Greetings- I guess the first thing would be to define "Heaven" but is that where We go? Who decides who gets entry? Who knows You better than You? Are You ready for Heaven?

I'll upgrade the first verse of the Tao Te Ching to recognize the new fangled intraweb:

The Tao that can be typed is NOT the Eternal Tao. (So if You're looking for an answer it will NOT be the answer for ALL ETERNITY ergo it will NOT be "The Truth"..)

What if I typed that You've already been to Heaven and You're now working Your way back there? Would You live Your Life (one of many) any differently?

If You knew this to be 'true' would You let anyone else know?

Now, are You sure You are ready? Remember as Neil Young once sang "Once You go to 'black' You cannot ever come back..."

namaste

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
a reply to:
optimisitcplanet

I have posted several times about my experiences with death. I have had an extreme life from my work, to crazy people all around. I have died twice. Literally, the state police called for body bags for me twice, but I was brought back in the Trauma Hospital. You may suffer physical death, but you as far as your spirit and consciousness goes on. Unfortunately, the people that have zero experience will claim you don't. That is pretty much the definition for baseless claims. And I am not talking about seeing some tunnel of light or dead relatives all things which could be explained by physical death of the brain. I left and went into the heavens. It is hard to describe in our words what it is like. I realized my body was back on Earth dying. I say dying because although my body was clinically dead, I was obviously not.

First, you realize there is no more pain, just a feeling of deep and pure love. It also is clear that you are connected to the 'ALL'. Again our words don't have the ability to describe it all. The 'ALL' I speak of is a universal energy that flows through everything in the universe and you can feel the connection. Shortly after that, I started receiving a massive download of information. The information coming in was like a data dump from a computer, but it was the information about everything in existence and it came so fast and so much, that you could not have time to understand it.

Unfortunately, the 2 times I died, after some time I was told it was not my time yet. I had to go back because I had important things that I needed to do. When the proper time came, I would return. I was able to describe the trauma operating room and equipment and other things in the OR.

When I awoke on life support in the ICU, the pain and everything in this world or dimension came back. However, I was and am no longer afraid of death. It is not the end of your life, but a new beginning. I see us as a spiritual entity that is in these bodies. It is like your spirit needs to experience good and bad, nature, and spiritual truths to learn, teach the soul or spirit. The life here is like taking an embryonic spirit and letting it learn so that it is better prepared to take on the next life in a spiritual form. You are an embryo at birth spiritually speaking and you must grow in life to prepare yourself. Hence the Tibetan Monks preparing for their next life, etc.

I feel sorry for the people that do not have the experience, or that blindly believe in atheists or scientists. You are not meant to be given proof, it is faith. And you will find out the hard way when the time comes if you haven't learned this reality and prepared yourself for it. There is nothing that anyone can say that would change my mind.

And for the scientists out there, I went to college for Engineering and many of the courses on Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, etc prepare you for either Engineering or being a Scientist. It just depends on what you plan on doing after all the general education, you start learning your specialties. So, I went after everything from a scientific point of view through much of my life. However, there is no denying life after Death when you have been on the other side.

And this is not some neurotransmitters going haywire at death. There is no explaining how the brain can learn new and unknown information in death and then return. So, you people that don't believe or don't understand and therefore try to lay some claim out that you have absolutely zero proof of, and I admit I can't prove to you my experience, you need to not claim absolutes. You can't prove something like life after death that a scientist would accept, although many scientists do accept it contrary to the general scientific community.

I post in these threads because for someone on their journey through life that may be seeking answers about this subject, it is a great disservice to them to tell them nothing exists after physical death. If they believe that, they will not be prepared when they do die a physical death in this reality. Always remember, the absence of proof is not proof of absence.

Do what you will with this information. Hopefully some of you will reconsider what it is you think you know and open your mind up to new realities. If your cup is full and you care not to empty it, then you will find out first hand when you die. I just hope for your sake that you are prepared for what you will find or you may have wished you did consider that there are many like me in this world and what they tried to tell you.

I could care less if you believe me or others or not. It is no skin off my back. I just decided to give you this one warning that when some people claim there is nothing after physical death, it is not the truth. It is really funny how the supposedly smartest of people can sometimes be the most mentally blocked to the spiritual, multi-dimensional, and universal consciousness that so many religious and non-religious spiritual people try to explain.

edit on 30/12/15 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Nah. It's a nice thought to help fill the "what happens to me when I'm dead" fears, but to me, no heaven and no hell. And certainly not a heaven where only select VIP's get an invite. Hey, who knows, maybe I'm "dead wrong" about it. The only ones who know for sure are already dead. I'm pretty sure about the everyone gets in if it exists part though.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: spirit_horse

You experience echo millions of people that have them, I also found myself devoid of pain just love surrounded by pure and non bias love, no body I was a being of light and so were those around me, like beautiful spheres of pure light, I can say that I found myself in a room so white that probably would have damage my human eyes, we, outside the human body are not bound to the ego, so we reverse to the purity of the soul and is nothing but love, no like the one we feel in earth, but more intense as intense as the pure light we all are.

Like you said is not words to describe it, in my way up I also seen the universe, planets like earth, stars like our sun and more.

I was shown a beautiful tree, with many branches and what It look like leaves or fruits, but when the closer I came to the tree I discovered that they were not leaves or fruits, but millions and millions of spheres of light, clustered together, in groups, some will move away while others will get closer, then a voice said to me, "you see this tree, when you die this is where you come back, this is the source and when you died you comeback to the source and become one and then you start all over again.

I didn't want to comeback, but I also heard the "you are no supposed to be here yet" and then been suck into my body and waking up, looking into my doctors eyes and tell him "I have the most beautiful dream" and the doctor looking at me like It was something wrong with me.

Then in subsequence trip back I was allowed to see more and more, like lessons of my purpose as human. Since then I am much happier person, I don't worry about death, actually I can not wait and I am no afraid anymore, I also look at people different and try to be nicer, human life is too short to be wasting time in silly things when is soo much we can do.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:18 PM
link   

Do you remember any of the tips you got from the spirits you communicated with? Could you share them with us?
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:23 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Thanks for sharing that. I too can't wait to go from this life here in this reality. People often think you have serious problems wanting to die, but they simply don't understand what that means. I live in severe pain, so while I enjoy life, I am ready at any time for the end of this suffering. I feel bad for people that think this is it and there is nothing when they die. It must be depressing to live with those thoughts. I wish I could show them, because I think it would relieve a lot of worry about death.

I had one of my daughters die when she was 15 and the family didn't understand why I wasn't so distraught as they were. To me, she was relieved of life's struggles and suffering. I knew she was in a much more wonderful place. Yes, I miss her badly and wish I could have seen her grow and go through life. I have to be careful of what I say sometimes around people without the experience and knowledge. Another ting is it also changed my life greatly. I no longer am stuck in the materialistic insanity of the world. I look upon the world in a completely new way just enjoying nature and life of all forms. It is beautiful.

Until the return!

edit on 30/12/15 by spirit_horse because: typos

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:30 PM
link   

You rule Spirit Horse, Cheeyaz!

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

You know we have the ability to heal, but only if the suffering we are experiencing during life is due to a choice we made before we are in the human body as part of our goals.

If your are like me, I knew something was not right around me since childhood, when I was able to see people that nobody could see, but then religion, society and misunderstanding of death, spirits and so on, filled my mind that something was wrong with me.

But I always knew that human death is not the end, we humans are born with a veil of blindness by our choosing in order to live life anew because if we all had the knowledge that is more to death, we would be bailing out of this life in order to stop what we don't like and start fresh.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Yes.

It is filled with bacon and beer and hot chicks who all look like my wife......and some who do not.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I'm surprised to see so many say they don't believe in Heaven.

I believe there's a Heaven, I just don't know how its laid out or how things will be after I pass through the pearly gates.

I'll just leave this here... My sister has seen people right after they die. She says sometimes they come to her, and it's happened so many times that the last person she saw, she said "I think you've found the wrong person, you're trying to talk to me but I can't understand you. Try another portal." Sounds preposterous, except she saw her husband's aunt trying to talk to her one early morning only to find out when they got to work that the aunt had passed away early that morning. She's seen everyone she's close to, several times, but the only girl she hung around with that gave off a sinister feeling is the only friend she never saw and has yet to see in 15 years.

So whether people go to Heaven, Hell, or hang around on another dimension of Earth, looking for anyone that can see them because they're lonely, something definitely happens after you die. That's my belief anyways.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:54 PM
link   

Yep. I sure do. I know where I'm going when I die.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Awesome awesome awesome testimony! My grandmother died once and shared a similar experience to what you've described. She died on the operating table and saw her four kids and husband crying over her body and she was told it wasn't her time. She said she felt no pain, no nothing and suddenly when she came back, the pain was unbearable. She said she was told she would be needed for other things. Her husband died from a blood clot a few months later. My mom and my aunt were 15 and 17 when he died.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
Absolutely...

Far too much evidence backs it up and many of the witness' are reliable.

Scripture, Jesus, along with countless others who saw things they could not have imagined such as Colton Burpo who met his own sister that he had never been told about.

One of the best descriptions of Heaven I have ever read is by Dr. Percy Collett who went to heaven for 5 & 1/2 days.

While there he learned that Heaven is an actual planet that is 80 times the size of the earth.

After he had this experience, the Pope asked him to come to the Vatican because he heard that Dr. Collett spoke to Jesus and Mary while he was in Heaven:

"All the Bishops of Rome voted 100% for me to go to Rome to tell them about Heaven."

He also saw JFK in a part of Heaven called the "outer perimeter". He saw dinosaurs there also.

One of the below links is dead but the article can probably be found in 'Wayback Machine'...

"Percy was born in England, met his first angel after his mother died when he was five, met the same angel again in 1917, was baptized "in tongues" in 1921, studied medicine on the Kaiser’s former yacht in Sydney Harbour 1924-1927, spent four years in military school, served in the US navy, became a medical missionary in Brazil in 1933, served as a US army doctor in World War 2, and has been married for 60 years.

"I asked Abraham, "How long have you been here?", and he said: "A day or so"

"When people tell me to see a psychiatrist I tell them ‘I am a psychiatrist’."

"I’ve been interrogated by 400 lawyers. But they couldn’t shake my story."

For seven years in the 1970s Percy fasted and prayed: "Let me see your glory."

DEAD LINK

Dr. Percy Collet prayed for 7 1/2 years to see heaven. He was a missionary to the Amazon jungle when God honored his request and took him to heaven for 5 and 1/2 days. Collett and 250 Indians and missionaries prayed for eight days to God to show them Heaven. On the 9th day everyone saw angels in the sky and on the 10th they were all "struck down by the glory of God". Then: "My soul came out of my body. Your soul is God's intelligence in you."

As my soul had left my body and my soul looked down at my own body, my guardian Angel, who had been with me for so many years, said to me: "We are going to take the Journey. I have not been in Heaven since you were born and at the time I appeared to you in Edgehill." My soul and the Angel stood there in expectation as everyone else was still lying on their backs under the power of THE LIVING GOD. We were the only ones standing.

An eight foot angel with a flaming sword took Percy's soul on a six hour journey through space to a great planet called Heaven. "It's over two trillion miles away. We passed two light years in one hour." After passing the sun at millions of miles a minute, we came to another sun and another solar system and planets all around it. Heaven is a real planet 80 times bigger than the earth and 2,000,000 miles around. DEAD LINK

YouTube Video (audio only meat & potatoes only - edited to 3 hours)
The Modesto Bee

edit on 30-12-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Heaven....the bestest place ever, a reward for doing whatever deity/person X tells you to do.....backed up by nothing but anecdotal evidence?

No.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Louis Ck's bit on heaven :

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
i do not like the word heaven but i do subscribe to the idea of astral worlds and other dimensions out there.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: optimisitcplanet
the waters in the sea were turquise and crystal clear, I took a bathe, but my sense of water was only about 1/2 or 1/4 of that on earth. Then i floated up into apartment...

Your experiences with floating and water sound very similar to Rebecca Springer's experience...

She wrote a book about it in 1895 about being taken to Heaven in her spirit while her body lay dying and unconscious for several weeks.

"Within the Gates" (formerly titled "Intra Muros" after the Latin for the same phrase and originally published in 1895) This is an excellent book to give to grieving family members. The copyright has long since expired and the PDF can be found here.

She experienced bathing in the River of Life that removes the last stains of death and sin.

This part is where her relative Frank is showing her the River of Life:

He lifted me gently to my feet. "Come, I want to show you the River, a few steps away, I found that the lovely field ran even to the water's edge. In some places I saw the flowers blooming placidly down in the depths, among the many colored pebbles with which the entire bed of the River was lined.

"I want you to see these beatiful stones," said Frank, stepping into the water and urging me to do the same.

I drew back timidly, "I fear it is cold."

"Not in the least," he said, with a reassuring smile. "Come"

"Just as I am" I said, glancing down at my lovely robe. which, to my great joy, I found was similar to those of the dwellers in that happy place.

"Just as you are," with another encouraging smile.

Thus encouraged, I too, stepped into the gently flowing River. To my great surprise I found the water in both temperature and density, almost identical to the air. Deeper and deeper grew the stream as we passed on, until I felt the soft ripples playing about my throat. As I stopped, Frank said, "A little farther still"

"It will be over my head," I reasoned.

"Well, and what then?"

"I cannot breathe under the water--I will suffocate."

An amused twinkle came into his eyes, though he said soberly enough "We do not do those things here"

I realized the absurdity of my position and with a happy laugh said, " All right." Then I plunged headlong into the bright water, which soon bubbled and rippled several feet above my head. To my surprise and delight, I found I could breathe, laugh, talk, see and hear as naturally under the water as above it. I sat down in the midst of the many-colored pebbles and filled my hands with them as a child would have done. My brother-in-law lay down upon them, as he would have done on the green field, and laughed and talked joyously with me.

Intra Muros

"Do this" he said, rubbing his hands over his face and running his fingers through his dark hair.

I did as he told me and the sensation was delightful. I threw back my loose sleeves and rubbed my arms, then my throat. Again I thrust my fingers through my long loose hair, thinking how tangled it would be when I left the water. Then the thought came, as we at last arose to return, "What are we to do for towels?" for the earth-thoughts still clung to me. But, as we neared the shore and emerged from the water, the moment the air struck my face and hair I realized that I would not need a towel or brush. My flesh, my hair, and even my beatiful garments were soft and dry as before the water touched them.

We walked on a few steps, and then I turned and looked back at the shining River flowing on tranquilly. "Frank, what has that water done for me? I feel as though I could fly." He looked at me with earnest, tender eyes, as he answered gently, "It has washed away the last of the earth-life and prepared you for the new life upon which you have entered."

"It is divine!" I whispered.

"Yes, it is divine," he said.

Description of the River of Life in Heaven

Within Heaven's Gates (radio drama theater version) I know this doesn't include everything in the book for to do that the video would have to be 5 hours long. I just highlighted and picked out some of the best scenes of her vision.

Others have also written of the same cleansing waters and experienced some of the same things as well...

Source: Imagine Heaven: Near-Death Experiences

edit on 30-12-2015 by Murgatroid because: felt like it...

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:24 PM
link   
a reply to: glowing

I wouldn't say a 'desired' experience from a past life or one decided on prior to reincarnation. The only information that comes from the session is what they recall happened to them. What does come out though is 'unfinished issues' which seem to go from life to life.

I do wonder about the reasons why we reincarnate and who decides what we need etc.

Regarding heaven though I can't see how, unless we take our bodies there we can experience much of the kind of pleasures many think they will obtain in heaven, e.g. lying in permanent warm sunshine with a pina colada in one's hand. One version seems to have us all sitting in vast numbers before the throne of God singing and playing for him with great angels trumpeting etc, whilst another gives virgins to be seduced - the mind boggles as none of these ideas seem feasible or indeed particularly pleasant.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Pearly gates, St. PETER tapping his foot in a hurry to usher me through....nope.

We ascend to a higher level of spirit and consciousness. 3 dimensional is the now. I have been blessed with insight and have zero doubt that we all ascend, not necessary to the same place on the scale of dimensions.

I am so ready.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join