It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bought two guns,have a question

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I can't believe my question started so much drama in the thread.
Don't like guns,then don't own guns,but you'll never be able to take them away from the people that own them or want them.
No one has the right to say what another person can or cannot own,it is up to the individual what they may or may not own not the public. Just like with the war on drugs banning guns would not work,especial since there is over 350 million of them in the country and those are just the ones on record,many more are off record. Making guns illegal would also immediately create a black market for them and make them easier to get(no background check,paperwork,fingerprints,ect...),also black powder guns would still be available and you can have those shipped to your door at age 18 with no background check or paperwork because the ATF doesn't consider them firearms,banning conventional firearms would create a surge of new black powder gun owners,illegal gun deals,and people making guns in their garages.

Contrary to popular belief by some, guns are very easy to make,especial super simple designs like stens.
I could build a sten with an integral suppressor(what a silencer is actually called),and some armor piercing 9mm ammo for it in less than 5 hours using hand tools,or in about 5-10 days I could make a full-auto blowback operated pistol in .32 or .380 that fits in a pocket. The thing is making a machine gun is actually easier than making a semi-auto(fires one round per trigger pull). I have lots of weapons blueprints and a few I actually have made,one of which was blowback semi-auto pistol,the other was a pump action shotgun in 20 gauge.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join