It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bought two guns,have a question

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:48 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

By my logic you would be dead now? Really? By your logic you are putting words into my mouth. I say I understand why people have it at home and you quantify that as me saying you should never have a gun outside and will die? Really?

This all started with a simple joke, now the accusations of trolling by responding to weird responses. This just gets better.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Really, YOU only want me to have a gun at home.

Thanks but no thanks. By your logic I would be dead right now.

I am curious about this one. have you had to use a firearm in your defense in public? Sounds as though you have.
edit on 12/30/2015 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   
a reply to: rossacus
As we are discussing things in another thread I apologize. Someone trying to take my gun makes me mad. Your post seemed like you don't want me to have a gun outside of my house. You read my story so you know why I feel this way. Sorry I took your post wrong.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:58 AM
link   

Not a lot of experience with the real world in that there gated community you live now, is there?.

Go play outside, there is danger and risk everywhere, danger and risk make the world more fun and regardless of how hard you try to deny the fact that you will eventually meet your inevitable demise....

....You definitely will, and chances are you'll get hit walking across the street before getting shot with a gun.

And obviously, he/she needs a gun for both hands.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

There is always someone out there to cause one harm or exploit/take advantage.

What world do you live in?, it must be gated, gated like a prison for your own peace of mind that the big bad world won't come in and get you.

link   
a reply to: roadgravel
I really don't want to type it again. LOL Here is the link to the other post.

My Gun Story

link   

originally posted by: rossacus
a reply to: Bedlam
Because you know fine well why. Same as how guns are more effective at different distances.

Since when did ats become like this. Only in the last few months do people use these irrelevant extreme examples. Why the huge influx??

It's very relevant, and you stated why yourself.

A sidearm for short range use is different than one for medium to long range, which is different still from a shotgun or rifle. Thus, having more than one firearm isn't cause for a psychiatric examination, as you believe, it's simply a question of what you're planning to do with the firearm and at what range, and the sort of energy delivery you'll need when the round arrives.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

No not really. Because any smart person would simply ignore any more questions after that answer is given. The end. I have half a dozen myself, because it is my right. No more debate needed.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75
I really don't want to type it again. LOL Here is the link to the other post.

My Gun Story

That's bad. Small town too. I see why you stay armed. When a person becomes part of that small percent where the bad stuff happens, it becomes a real learning experience. Stay safe.

BTW, I am pro 2nd. I not a fan of people who treat firearms as toys.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   

Drugs. I swear if we fix the drug problem that is rocking through America like a steamroller I think a bunch of other things would automatically fix themselves.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
a reply to: MyHappyDogShiner

I live in a world of no guns. Like alot of the world. I suggest you become slightly more aware of other countries/societies. If by saying I live in a gated community you mean I don't fear being attacked/shot /dying once leaving my house then you are correct I live in a very gated mindset. Everyone has insecurities. I learnt from a very young age to ignore paranoid irrational thought but to be aware of my environment and who I am sharing the pavement with. Others are not as fortunate as me to be able to overcome these primal thoughts.

I'm aware that most youth in my area carry knifes, will that make me want to carry a knife, no. Why would I?

Just realised I responded to you in another thread. Based on what you wrote their I strongly believe it is you that doesn't live in reality, unable to distinguish between protection and intimidation.
edit on 30-12-2015 by rossacus because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

They might do a background check on your mental stability and why you need 2 guns.

I agree 2 guns are stupid he should have bought 4 to 10...

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Bedlam
Lol. Can no one take a joke.although I don't agree with multiple guns doesn't mean I think everyone needs to be in a straight jacket.

And my bad. I thought the OP specified he ordered handguns but I was incorrect, so your elaborated point is valid. Soz

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Martin75

Drugs. I swear if we fix the drug problem that is rocking through America like a steamroller I think a bunch of other things would automatically fix themselves.

Very true... Users and dealers death sentence would end that crap right quick and weed the population down a good deal..win win for America...

BTW after"very true" I was just kidding...lol

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero
4-10 won't even help resolve a pub arguement. I suggest hip mounted gatlin guns.....and that's only for Sunday church. More needed on week days obviously.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:09 PM
link   

4-10 won't even help resolve a pub arguement. I suggest hip mounted gatlin guns.....and that's only for Sunday church. More needed on week days obviously.

Come to think of it..

Need one in the garage, one in the kitchen, one taped under the family table, one inside a zip lock in every toilet water tank (home invasion while you are on the crapper is not good), Master bed room night stand, each car, one on the hip, one on the ankle (or cankle if your lacking) so I guess you are right, I would just go 20 to be safe.

edit on 30-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:15 PM
link   
I always have one gaffer taped to my face, just so everyone knows what I'm about.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero
Need one in the garage, one in the kitchen, one taped under the family table, one inside a zip lock in every toilet water tank (home invasion while you are on the crapper is not good), Master bed room night stand, each car, one on the hip, one on the ankle (or cankle if your lacking) so I guess you are right, I would just go 20 to be safe.

I have one in the bedroom. One's sitting here on the desk. Another in the kitchen. Maybe two.

Come to think of it, this one needs to be wiped down really bad.

And there should have been a .44 in the bottom drawer and it's gone, need to see where it went. Also got two knives in here. LOL

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:44 PM
link   

I always have one gaffer taped to my face, just so everyone knows what I'm about.

Good thinking, I wish I thought of that since it kind of shows everyone what you are about.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam
And there should have been a .44 in the bottom drawer and it's gone, need to see where it went. Also got two knives in here. LOL

What are you going to do, stab them after you shoot them? Ah walking dead scenario?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join