It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Latest really cool looking Mars rock

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:11 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage

When highlighting things of scientific interest perhaps....I for one enjoy false colour images when they give you an idea of what a surface is made up of. But when someone makes a colourful Aardvark from a Martian rock, and then insists it is a fossilised Martian Tubulidentata, I have to question.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:13 AM
link   
a reply to: woogleuk
Dang.
I must have missed that Maarsvark.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:36 AM
link   
a reply to: MarioOnTheFly
Maybe seen similar fakes. Maybe it's you that just needs to stop breathing instead of thinking.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 06:32 AM
link   
What I find impressive is there are a lot of very flat angular slabs driven down into the soil like darts on a lawn. It's as if there was an explosion and they were slung there. Of particular interest is the rectangular-ish slab in the upper right driven in and standing there as if it were a wall...

Belay my last. I implied these "slabs" are of great size. After looking at the image again and see the camera that took the image these are not very large at all. They do still appear to be driven into the soul though....
edit on 30/12/2015 by bkfd54 because: Perspective change

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 07:16 AM
link   
a reply to: Phage
If Martians would exist how big would you consider them to be in height , taking the gravity and the diameter of Mars in account ?

Or can't there be a theoretical model for that?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
to Me it looks like that dead "space jocky" from the movie alien. the one with the elephant trunk or gas mask tube hanging down.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:07 AM
link   
i hear the clean room guys put a bag of doritos in the stowage compartment of the rover. the plan was to have the arm pull it out, put it on a rock and then photograph it as an anomaly.

(well it's what i heard)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   
a reply to: abe froman

Maybe you're thinking about Sargon I from Akkad? While there is a similarity, it also looks like...well...

rocks.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
doubtlessly a remnant of the DARPA Pegasus Time Travel Program

Pegasus Teleportation Trip to Mars

Pegasus revelations establish that a secret, advanced US time-space program emerged 40 years ago. For four decades, this program has used esoteric technologies involving chronovision and teleportation to perform “remote sensing in time” of past and future events. For the past three decades, teleportation has also been used to send individuals from Earth to strategic US bases on Mars. The technology was also used to brief US Presidents like Clinton, the Bushes, and Obama about their destiny, years before they became President.....

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join