It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hi there again.....i have a feeling the HAARP is being played in the UK right now.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 12:30 AM
link   
It's been a week now of constant high speed winds, lampposts shaking, the lot and it's worse at night for some reason, so i have been thinking about the floods in Northern England and the extremely strange weather(but mild) we have been having in my town, something just doesn't seem right lately. So i have tried to piece together some of the current events since usually that works. First there was that Asteroid that grazed past us not long back, then we have the whole global warming agenda being pushed by the cabal(right after the Parisian terror attacks strangely).....so my conclusion, i think the elite are messing with the weather or that rock was closer than NASA led us to believe because the weather is going crazy right now, there doesn't seem to be any let up. I understand in America and other parts of the planet that bad weather is a common thing but the weather in England just seems to have come out of the blue like somebody flicked a switch. I don't know maybe i haven't adjusted my tinfoil correctly but meethinks something strange is going on.

Wind has never kept me awake before and who knows we might have snow in April again

Take care everybody, stay safe.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:10 AM
link   
I thought the same thing the other day
Wild weather in America
Australia too
Also England

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:29 AM
link   
a reply to: LeeAndrewCox

Hiya, you should join us over here where we're talking about how bad the UK weather is lately. Bunch of Brits talking about weather...we can't help it, can we?

I wouldn't worry about the asteroid that went past. It was further away than the moon and wouldn't have caused any draughts down here.

There's definitely an argument to be made that we're on the wrong side of climate change. In the past few years we've had record weather like hottest years, wettest years, coldest winters, warmest winters etc. The Gulf Stream has shifted enough to mean those storms over Eastern USA are directly affecting Western UK when they tended to lose more energy over the Atlantic.

At this moment, it's been stormy all night and we're back on weather alerts for flooding. Outside the wind is still blowing hard. Amber Warning and no Everybody Loves Raymond or Third Rock from The Sun because it's post-Xmas...life sucks lol

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:46 AM
link   

EL Nino!

Worries grow over humanitarian impacts of 'strongest El Nino'

The strongest El Nino on record is likely to increase the threat of hunger and disease for tens of millions of people in 2016 aid agencies say.

This is by far the mildest winter in the South West UK I have ever known. It is like the Portuguese winters here now. I hardly have to use my heating and it is well into the winter season.

It appears something is up. It is to do with the warmer air circulating creating powerful weather systems that are not exactly natural.

HAARP is not related in any way. Search and google and you will see that HAARP gets blamed for everything; droughts, illnesses, a weapon of mass destruction, earth quakes (and my hangover, too
). HAARP is the Seven Seals of God's wrath apparently.

edit on 30-12-2015 by Revolution9 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:01 AM
link   

Seriously? You think it's HAARP?!

Don't you think it's something more plausible like, I don't know, the weather?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Sitting in my lounge happily with first coffee of the day with the wind howling against my French windows. We are only 3 stories up but I have to say those gusts are impressive.

Winters use to be cold and although we live in an eco building with good insulation even outdoors its not cold - as it should be in winter here. I have put the heating on twice only and then it became too hot.

We are having terrible floods in the north which ruined so many people's Christmass but some of us are wondering if anything can be done to stop rivers flooding their banks when we get such huge volumes of water suddenly, or over such a short period of time.

My son mentioned that El Nino is here and it comes every 5 years. In 2010 it came last and we had terrific snow fall again something we in England don't usually have.

But its wrong to say we have never had extreme weather here because on rare occasions we do - so is it something really new? I remember seeing the frozen sea at Margate and on the walks near home where the ice was at least 4 ft deep in places and we were snowed in for a few days. Its never happened since though so what real conclusions can anyone make?

I do suspect that part of the reason governments are getting into climate control is because its an extra means of taxation they have only just dreamed up and also pollution is at levels, like in the smogs of London, where people's health is getting very bad and obviously that costs more on health care, loss of production and ultimately damage to buildings etc etc.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 03:45 AM
link   
I have a feeling that it is just the weather.

For those who are too young to add comparison to current events, i.e. the storms that are bringing quite alot of rain, please be assured that during winter in the UK storms happen every year. Some years are worse than others. Last year the SW was flooded.

Met Office weather events in the UK

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Down here in the south west of England it's been so warm with high wind and rain almost every day through December, usually theres black ice on the roads and frost every where this time of the year.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 07:35 AM
link   
Thanks for the input guys/gals, for the people saying it's just normal winter weather don't you you find this weather just a tad strange?, extremely mild, almost spring like weather?, floods in Northern England?, the big global warming push?, maybe i should up my dosage. I still think there is some sort of weather manipulation going on, and even if it is just the weather, mother earth doesn't seem too happy at the moment.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

Thank you very much Kandinsky

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 07:47 AM
link   

I tend to believe there's been a bit of manipulation, too.

It looks like someone just tinkered with things a bit, didn't know what they'd started and now they can't fix it.

Of course, I wouldn't put any money on it - but weather control seems to have been a dream of mankind for generations, so one can't just dismiss the idea that someone might have had a go.

edit on 30-12-2015 by berenike because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
My wife and i were remarking how weird this is as in my area of northern England here, there is a whole farm and canal flooded and people are stopping to take pics and videos. A few roads are closed as well...The weird part is that is hasn't rained much here at all. I'm talking light spitting rain on and off, nothing torrential here. The road near my mums floods all the time and this is fine, but other roads leading to big cities like leeds are closed and all flooded. It seems very strange to us.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:37 AM
link   
As far as I know, HAARP is all about optimising radio transmissions in the ionosphere.

I've just been reading up on this latest El-Nino, and I think it is a combination of that, plus the jet stream which has shifted south over the UK.

This has been on and off now since 2009, and I have a horrid feeling it's not going to give in anytime soon.

As I said in another thread, here in Cumbria and the lake district, we are looking at becoming just one big lake! (lol)

It's not weather modification, it's just bad weather.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Its ok though we still fork out to overseas aid (and flood victims) over our own.

Im with you though, it's wild right now.
edit on 30-12-2015 by MrConspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kandinsky

c. The Gulf Stream has shifted enough to mean those storms over Eastern USA are directly affecting Western UK when they tended to lose more energy over the Atlantic.

Do you mean the Jet Stream? if not, I would be interested what you have about the Gulf Stream,

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:27 PM
link   
The only thing I find strange is they actually forecast this.

I remember the Met. Office issuing a warning around the end of October ( before the all this flooding started anyway) that we should brace ourselves for flooding as we should expect storm after storm to roll in for the next few months.

Usually they have trouble forecasting more than a few days ahead so I scoffed at their forecast. And here we are now half a dozen or so storms later and we're only about halfway through the forecast!!

Just HOW did they get it so right this time???

Keeping all my fingers and toes crossed that my area stays flood free, though it's edging ever nearer and we're quite awhile away from the 'dry' season.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   

NOW LOOK!
There is GOING to be GLOBAL warming or by GOD we will MAKE you think so!
Maybe they are going to call it an El Nino pattern.
Our east coast is getting wet as well.
I LOVE the mountains.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: HumberWarrior
The only thing I find strange is they actually forecast this.

Just HOW did they get it so right this time???

I'm guessing chicken bones - they cast them and read them

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:05 PM
link   
As of mid November, U of A hadn't got the facility back on line. I haven't heard that they have yet.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
LeeAndrewCox:

...the weather in England just seems to have come out of the blue like somebody flicked a switch.

Doesn't it just! One storm after another has raced across the Atlantic to batter the UK, pretty much with just a single day's respite between each one, and right now, Frank's knocking on the door. Have a read of this from the Met Office, explaining why we are having these storms. Of course, they mention it all in the same breath as climate change.

www.metoffice.gov.uk...

I never used to accept it, and I used to be quite critically sceptical of HAARP, but we know now that it can actually deflect the jet stream like they were cracking a whip. By heating the air right above the HAARP facility they can cause the jet stream to swerve and ripple inside the direction of its travel. Alter the direction of the jet stream and you alter the weather where the jet stream loops down and up. There are other HAARP facilities around the world, and they can be used in conjunction with one another to affect the jet streams at different latitudes.

I'll look around for some credible sources for this. By the way, they seem to have stopped spraying the skies, considering that they sprayed like hell in the earlier part of the year.

These storms are relentless, marching down on us wave after wave. The island and isles of Britain are uniquely placed geographically, as we normally have 3 weather systems above our heads battling it out for dominance. The North system driving south brings cold weather, while the South system brings hot humid weather, and the Western system brings mild weather with moderate wind and rain. At the moment, the jet stream is looping severely south down America's East coast and then looping severely northwards half way across the Atlantic. It is not normal for the jet stream to do this, as it tends to be kept at its latitude by the heat driving north and south from the equator.

The 'El Nino' should only affect the pacific ocean currents as El Nino appears West off the coast of Peru.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join