It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

One Of The Many Face of Racism in America

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Welcome to the backwaters of Pennsylvania.
I know the accent and the type.
That man has much to learn.
His lessons may come the hard way with that mouth of his.
we create our own destinies.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

Man's a knuckle-dragging moron with a negative IQ.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: AngryCymraeg

Man's a knuckle-dragging moron with a negative IQ.

Sadly, there are many, many people out there just like him.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:04 AM
link   
The confidence in his voice was overwhelming.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Where I come from he would have been knocked out.
No messing just knocked out.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:22 AM
link   
a reply to: namelesss

On racism;
We are all (hardwired) racists!
We are either recovering or practicing!
Denial = practicing.
Personally, I'm recovering! *__-

I know this is a common accusation in the public (and probably private) dialogue, but it's just not true, and saying it doesn't make it true.

Like many people, I grew up surrounded by friends and family of all races and creeds and cultures. I never learned to think of anyone in terms of their race, much less to hate or look down on anyone for the color of their skin. In the grand scheme of things, different skin color is no different than different hair or eye color... or different shirt or pants color... or whatever.

I did, of course, eventually learn about racism from others -- many who were quite racist -- but it's not something inherent to my being or to anyone else's being.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:26 AM
link   
The unfortunate part is that many of those on the American Right support attitudes like this. You can see it all over social media, fox news comments, etc. The arrogance is astounding.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: NightSkyeB4Dawn
a reply to: Kandinsky

There is something deeper, and painful, going on inside of that guy.

You may be giving this man to much credit.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

I don't know...a couple of things come to mind with videos like this.

- The focus should not be on the actions of the one racist individual, but the fact that the majority of the other Americans abhor and denounce his racism. If you want to seemingly dismiss the denouncement just because he was part of the group and that leaving him out to dry would be unthinkable, that's up to you, but I like to think that the attitudes you see against this one racist represents more accurately the "many faces" of America.

- I can't help but think that it is possible that this is staged by the protestors, or that the interaction was enflamed by something that they were saying or doing to the guy prior to the beginning of the video. What we have here is a snippet of an interaction between one guy and a group of people. It is very rare for a single individual to be so outlandishly racist in the middle of a group of people with opposing viewpoints--it lends itself to either feeling staged or instigated by the group, and that this guy is either an actor or someone who was just pushed too far. For all we know, the guy behind the camera isn't even a black guy.

I mean, seriously, he hits every talking point and cliché that we are told racist Americans think--protestors are lazy hippies, black people are chimps/monkeys, he's only seen maybe ten black people ever and that he thinks that they all look alike, etc. Either this guy is so ignorant and stupid that he believes and lives all of these stupidities, or this is a terrible attempt at trying to combine these stereotypes into a real person and show that all white guys with camo hats and Walmart clothes live in all-white areas and conform to terrible racist beliefs. To be honest, all that they left out was him pulling out a pistol and unsafely firing it into the air and yelling "'Merica!" to make the stereotype complete.

Look, I'm not saying that "Tom Jefferson," the apparent photographer and poster of this video, isn't who he says he is and that this incident isn't factual in every way, but what I am saying is that there are enough red flags in this video to at least consider that these random people on this random video posted by this random guy might not be what it appears to be. It wouldn't be the first time, and it won't be the last.

But if it is factual, this guy needs some sort of help, for sure.
edit on 30-12-2015 by SlapMonkey because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:18 AM
link   
How do we know that man even has a job? Tax payer. Wonder how much he make and pays. You would think he was bringing in the big bucks and worrying whether his accountant could hide it all.

(post by theySeeme removed for a manners violation)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:27 AM
link   
He is the fall out

UPDATE: Members of Reddit called Rex Energy, who said he does not work for them.

UPDATE II: The man has been identified as John Pisone, whose Facebook page shows a man who likes to hunt, shoot, fish and go mudding, when he apparently is not working.

Link

UPDATE III: A Rex Energy representative contacted PINAC News and said Pisone is not an employee of Rex Energy.

UPDATE IV: The company that had employed Pisone terminated him as you can read in the screenshot below from their FB page.

Link

edit on 12/30/2015 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

edit on 12/30/2015 by roadgravel because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:31 AM
link   
Looks like he shutdown / alter security on his facebook. Maybe he is a bit paranoid now? Couldn't be out of shame.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: SlapMonkey

I agree, well done to them for refusing to rise to that moron's hateful piffle. I think that he could tell that had lost, big time, as his efforts to get a rise out of the others fell flatter and flatter and a giant silence enveloped him. I'm not sure that I would have had the strength to do that. I would have been laughing in disgust at him.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:45 AM
link   
The man should have spent more time learning about current events and less in the mud. A hate filled rant on video hasn't worked out well for some people lately.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:34 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Really? Doesn't this strike you as a put-on deal? Where was this recorded? Who are the "actors"? I don't buy it.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:37 AM
link   
a reply to: AngryCymraeg

Hell, with the "mob" behind me (referring to mob mentality), I probably couldn't have withheld a bit of physical force in at least removing him from the group, regardless if I had the authority to do so or not.

I have extremely low tolerance for stupidity, and this guy was overflowing from the start.

Of course, with a camera on and knowing the legal ramifications of assaulting someone on camera, I probably would have refrained from doing so...or asked the cameraman to stop filming.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Pretty convincing staged video.

The actors are getting better.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Actors...

The location of MMC in Gibsonia PA isn't far from Mars PA. Unless the MMC FB post was about another person or is fake.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 11:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: TonyS
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Really? Doesn't this strike you as a put-on deal? Where was this recorded? Who are the "actors"? I don't buy it.

I'm a professional actor/director/producer and that was no act.

In fact, I think that guy is an ATS member/Trump supporter...3 guesses

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join