It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Grey Alien Abduction Story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 01:24 AM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality
a reply to: AzothPendragon

You went to Mars and you got aliens playing with your balls? well I'll be!

HAHAHA. I know, right? Thanks for the laughs.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 02:45 PM
link   

I understand your defensiveness and have no reason to doubt your story. I was abducted from way back in 1964.

Working with my own experience and in attempting to understand the dynamics of abductions, I long ago concluded that the whole purpose is to get humans onboard so that the so-called medical exam (ME)can be performed because it was a far more complicated process that could not be done without specialized equipment.

The "medical exam" procedures entail actually change in our DNA to be passed along to our offspring. In addition, they also do a bit of philosophy shaping and programing to generally further their goals and which could also alter our personal lives that.

I will suggest to you--and I've done this before on ATS in post and threads--that the effects of those DNA changes are displayed in the changed and growing attitudes of the newer generations being, sometimes radically, Political Correct across the whole of society. I've seen both effects of changes in my life and my offspring and their offspring.

I've distilled that view to say that the ETs are out to make everybody into radically progressive Democrats. You may take that as a joke, or craziness. But reflect upon your own mental state of how you view yourself and the world. If you have children and/or grandchildren, I suggest that you look at the peculiar ones of them with an understanding and compassion if their views of the world are decidedly if not drastically different than your own and you can't quite understand why. That is the true aim of the DNA tinkering we underwent, to change the world by the way we think and do.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:26 PM
link   

I don't want to discount what you believe, but it seems far more likely that this was older children, and your adult mind added alien faces to them in an attempt to deal with the trauma. It's a shame no one reported the little creeps back then, so they could pay for their crimes.

I'd recommend some counseling, at any rate, avoiding hypnotism or anyone ufology-connected. One way or another, you need to deal with this memory.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

I don't want to discount what you believe, but it seems far more likely that this was older children, and your adult mind added alien faces to them in an attempt to deal with the trauma. It's a shame no one reported the little creeps back then, so they could pay for their crimes.

I'd recommend some counseling, at any rate, avoiding hypnotism or anyone ufology-connected. One way or another, you need to deal with this memory.

I appreciate your compassion. I don't believe anything specific about it. It could've been humans molesting me, or Grey aliens, or advanced military personnel in costumes, or maybe it didn't even happen.

What confuses me, is why in a lot of the replies, people respond as if I believe it was Grey aliens when I specifically said, I am not sure if any of this is true. I don't know how any counselor could help, especially when I am not even sure what happened. Maybe a hypnotist that is not ufo-connected, and doesn't believe in aliens.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:37 PM
link   

I recognized the writing style.

Take care.

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 01:52 PM
link   

You say:

She told me telepathically in a voice in my head that was very calming, feminine, and humanlike, "You are safe, we mean no harm to you. You are not going to remember this. If you do, you will remember us as humans. We do not exist. This is a dream. This may be a nightmare if you try to remember this experience, so you will not remember this."

I am way too new here to cast aspersions, but, if that is what she said to you, it is human in the extreme in expression. It also takes care to cover all eventualities, like a story writer trying to pre-empt criticisms of plot holes.

And then what she predicted, in detail (remembering them as humans), actually happened?

I'm not calling you a liar, but I wonder if you have taken a real event and made it into this memory, so you can deal with it better. After all, one of the aims of science fiction is to make us look at ourselves through a new prism (I guess I'm thinking Slaughterhouse 5 et al). Not saying it's fiction, but could you be re-framing something that's too painful to view head on?

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Did you get a sense of their presence at all?
edit on 31-12-2015 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 31 2015 @ 05:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: AzothPendragon
I appreciate your compassion. I don't believe anything specific about it. It could've been humans molesting me, or Grey aliens, or advanced military personnel in costumes, or maybe it didn't even happen.

What confuses me, is why in a lot of the replies, people respond as if I believe it was Grey aliens when I specifically said, I am not sure if any of this is true. I don't know how any counselor could help, especially when I am not even sure what happened. Maybe a hypnotist that is not ufo-connected, and doesn't believe in aliens.

As a rule people tend to respond based on their own preconceptions. It's just what people do as a species.

For you, I would recommend just counseling to deal with the emotions this causes, even if you can't know for certain what happened. It's too far past for criminal action, so you can't do much there. Hypnotism isn't what it's cracked up to be, though. It's far too easy for even a scrupulous person to inadvertently lead the subject, and false memories can be the result. I don't think that would help you.

And, you are welcome.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: singingbones

You say:

She told me telepathically in a voice in my head that was very calming, feminine, and humanlike, "You are safe, we mean no harm to you. You are not going to remember this. If you do, you will remember us as humans. We do not exist. This is a dream. This may be a nightmare if you try to remember this experience, so you will not remember this."

I am way too new here to cast aspersions, but, if that is what she said to you, it is human in the extreme in expression. It also takes care to cover all eventualities, like a story writer trying to pre-empt criticisms of plot holes.

And then what she predicted, in detail (remembering them as humans), actually happened?

I'm not calling you a liar, but I wonder if you have taken a real event and made it into this memory, so you can deal with it better. After all, one of the aims of science fiction is to make us look at ourselves through a new prism (I guess I'm thinking Slaughterhouse 5 et al). Not saying it's fiction, but could you be re-framing something that's too painful to view head on?

Yes. I thought I said that already, but maybe I didn't.

I personally think it's way more horrifying to be molested by aliens than by humans. It adds another level of fear to the whole experience.

Also, I could've made the the whole thing up subconsciously, of course, because I want to feel special or victimized or something.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: Specimen

Did you get a sense of their presence at all?

I am not sure exactly what you mean, but I'll answer as best as I can.

I felt like they were giant insects, like psychopathic to the extreme, the way a praying mantis will eat her own babies without a second thought, or how black widows spiders eat the male when they are done mating with him.

I don't feel like the female was being compassionate by what she told me, rather she just wanted me to be calm, so I could be easily hypnotized, and any kind of adrenaline or fear hormones would help me remember the experience later.

I felt an intense stillness, as if there was no wind at all, and time had stopped. The stillness felt suffocating, like when you are in a tiny room that has had the windows and doors shut with no ventilation.

I felt like they looked at me the way scientists that use animals for experiments do, as something to be studied, and cast aside, with no sense of the animal's suffering or emotional pain.

I felt like they were aware of my emotional pain, but it only amused them, as if they thought it was silly.

I felt as if they "auras" were huge, like they had this kind of energy that made everything withing 50 feet of them under their telekinetic and telepathic control.

I felt like their telepathy was completely overwhelming, as if I could think no other thoughts except the voice in my head, and I couldn't even hear my own mental voice in my own mind.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: antar

I recognized the writing style.

Take care.

What's your DV name?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join