It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truther Thread

page: 17
<< 14  15  16   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: Debunkology
Building 7 fell down in its own footprint within seconds.

Why do you claim it fell into its own footprint, when it destroyed several other buildings when it collapsed?

A missile hitting the Pentagon looks far more plausible than an airplane hitting it from the evidence gathered, and lack of evidence thereof of an airplane hitting it.

There is zero evidence it was a missile, but there is a lot of evidence it was Flight 77, a 757.

How do you explain the 757 engines found?
How do you explain the 757 undercarriage found?
How do you explain the DNA found for all the passengers and crew on flight 77?
How do you explain the luggage from passengers on flight 77?
How do you explain the damage done to the Pentagon by a 757 sized aircraft?
How do you explain the fuselage bits from a AAA 757?

or do you ignore all that physical evidence as it destroys your conspiracy theory!

I think the name should be “none believers in bull#”

*snip*
edit on 1/1/2016 by Zaphod58 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:22 PM
link   
a reply to: hellobruce

There is zero evidence it was a missile, but there is a lot of evidence it was Flight 77, a 757.

How do you explain the 757 engines found?
How do you explain the 757 undercarriage found?
How do you explain the luggage from passengers on flight 77?
How do you explain the damage done to the Pentagon by a 757 sized aircraft?
How do you explain the fuselage bits from a AAA 757?

or do you ignore all that physical evidence as it destroys your conspiracy theory!

Bone yard debris,

The fact is, You cannot prove said airplane was any airplane because there was no investigation ever done.

I guess the government has a super DNA sniffer that can crawl under tones of debris. I am not a person who trust anything the government says since they have a big history of lying.
edit on 1-1-2016 by Informer1958 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 02:48 PM
link   
a reply to: Informer1958

Bone yard debris,

False. I've once worked at the aircraft boneyard at Davis-Monthan AFB, AZ, and acquiring aircraft parts from that boneyard would have generated a lot of paperwork and left paper trails all across the country.

The fact is, You cannot prove said airplane was any airplane because there was no investigation ever done.

Don't tell that to American Airlines and United Airlines.

Text: United Airlines Statement on Plane Crashes

Following is a statement issued by United Airlines on the crash of Flight 93 near Pittsburgh and Flight 175 in a location that was not immediately disclosed:
United Airlines has now confirmed that two of its aircraft have crashed.

— UA 93, a Boeing 757 aircraft, departed from Newark, N.J. at 8:01 a.m. local time, bound for San Francisco, with 38 passengers on board, two pilots, five flight attendants.

— UA 175, a Boeing 767 aircraft, departed from Boston at 7:58 a.m. local time, bound for Los Angeles, with 56 passengers on board, two pilots and seven flight attendants.

United has confirmed it will dispatch a team to Johnstown, Pa., as soon as possible to assist, in every way possible, with the investigation and to provide assistance to the family members.

“Our thoughts are with the passengers, employees and family members of those involved. Today’s events are a tragedy and our prayers are with everyone at this time,” said James E. Goodwin, United’s CEO.
Goodwin said United is working with all the relevant authorities involved in today’s events and will provide further information as soon as it is available.

www.washingtonpost.com...

(post by Debunkology removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Informer1958
Thank you.

I agree with everything you wrote and it is the truth. I have seen this tactic used many times, it is a form of ridicule and yes, a tactic of defamation by association.

When I see this kind of attack, I want to leave the thread and many ATS members do. I agree a missile is more plausible then a 757 when it comes to the Pentagon attack. When the evidence reports one of the engines just disappeared, and the lack of wreckage, tells us something is seriously wrong with the OS.

Informer1958, I have sent you a PM. Please give me your thoughts.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

Precisely, You have to stay with what is real as well as physical evidence. However there is no physical evidence that a commercial jet airliner hit the Pentagon. Including a witness who was in the Pentagon and walked out of the “hole”, that the plane supposedly hit.

False! My Wing Commander was inside the Pentagon when it was struck by American 77. Secondly, I have identified B-757 wreckage inside and outside the Pentagon.

There were witnesses and employees who didn’t see a plane hit the pentagon.

Let's take a look here.

Large Jetliner

Alan Wallace -- firefighter with safety crew at Pentagon's heliport
We have had a commercial carrier crash into the west side of the Pentagon at the heliport, Washington Boulevard side. The crew is OK. The airplane was a 757 Boeing or a 320 Airbus.

Albert Hemphill -- from inside the Naval Annex
Immediately, the large silver cylinder of an aircraft appeared in my window, coming over my right shoulder as I faced the Westside of the Pentagon directly towards the heliport. The aircraft, looking to be either a 757 or Airbus, seemed to come directly over the annex

James S. Robbins -- Robbins, a national-security analyst and 'nationalreviewonline' contributor, watched from his 6th story office window in Arlington
The Pentagon is about a mile and half distant in the center of the tableau. I was looking directly at it when the aircraft struck. The sight of the 757 diving in at an unrecoverable angle is frozen in my memory, ...

Tim Timmerman --
... said it had been an American Airways 757.

Tim Timmerman -- from 16th floor apartment near National Airport
It was a Boeing 757, American Airlines, no question.

Mike Dobbs -- observed from upper level of outer ring of Pentagon
... looking out the window when he saw an American Airlines 737 twin-engine airliner strike the building.

Terry Morin -- watched from 5th wing of BMDO offices at the old Navy Annex
The plane had a silver body with red and blue stripes down the fuselage. I believed at the time that it belonged to American Airlines, but I couldn't be sure. It looked like a 737 and I so reported to authorities.

Jim Sutherland -- from his car
... saw ... a white 737 twin-engine plane with multicolored trim fly 50 feet over I-395 in a straight line, striking the side of the Pentagon.

Noel Sepulveda --
... saw a commercial airliner coming from the direction of Henderson Hall the Marine Corps headquarters.

Madelyn Zakhem --
... she heard what she thought was a jet fighter directly overhead. It wasn't. It was an airliner coming straight up Columbia Pike at tree-top level. It was huge! It was silver. It was low -- unbelievable! I could see the cockpit.

Joel Sucherman --
Do you know how many engines? - I did not see the engines, I saw the body and the tail; it was a silver jet with the markings along the windows that spoke to me as an American Airlines jet, it was not a commercial, excuse me, a business jet, it was not a Lear jet, ... it was a bigger plane than that.

Dave Winslow -- Winslow is an AP reporter
I saw the tail of a large airliner ... It ploughed right into the Pentagon.

"Full size airplane parts" were found at the Pentagon but not big enough to be a commercial plane.

Let's take a look because these wing flaps belong to an B-757.

Photo: B-757 Flaps Recovered at the Pentagon

Light poles being knocked down is no evidence of a plane hitting the Pentagon.

In the case of American 77 and its strike on the Pentagon, it is evidence that clearly depicts the flight path of that aircraft, which is also matched by the entry and exit holes on the building.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Debunkology

I subscribe to the ideas of thousands of professionals who want truth, whether they be professional architects and engineers, professional pilots, military personnel, and professional firefighters. Because the official explanation does not hold up.

Let's look at the real numbers.

* There are 120,000 members of ASME(American Society of Mechanical Engineers) who do not question the NIST report.

* There are also 370,000 members of IEEE(Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers) who do not question the NIST report.

* There are also 40,000 members of AIChE(American Institute of Chemical Engineers) who do not question the NIST Report.

* There are also 35,000 members of AIAA (American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics) who do not question the NIST report.

* There are123,000 members of ASCE(American Society of Civil Engineers) who do not question the NIST Report.

* There are also 80,000 members of AIA(American Institute of Architects) who do not question the NIST Report.

911-engineers.blogspot.com...

Explosives is the best explanation into why Building 7 fell down in its own footprint within seconds.

WTC 7 did not fall within its footprint and remember, it tilted toward the south in the final seconds of its collapse, and additionally, the collapse of WTC 7 had damaged surrounding buildings. That is not indicative of a building falling within its own footprint.

A missile hitting the Pentagon looks far more plausible than an airplane hitting it from the evidence gathered,...

No one saw a missile strike the Pentagon and the eyewitness accounts have mentioned an aircraft striking the Pentagon, not a missile.

...and lack of evidence thereof of an airplane hitting it.

Let's take a look.

Pentagon Photo 1

Pentagon Photo 2

Pentagon Photo 3

Pentagon Photo 4

Pentagon Photo 5

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:04 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Thread closed.

top topics