It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesse Ventura Vs. Wall Street's Fat Cat Conspiracy

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 5 2016 @ 01:22 PM
link   
Why is this page still on the board? There's been barely any activity at all...

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 12:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: ugmold

originally posted by: icewater
a reply to: JesseVentura

Senior Chief Ventura,

If you are "Off The Grid" why do we keep hearing from you?

And Vote Bernie, actually get out there and Vote, he may not solve or accomplish everything he proposes, but it is a good start and direction.

There is not a snowballs chance in hell I will vote for Bernie. The Morons in Minnesota embarrassed themselves by voting for Ventura as Governor. And Al Franken to the Senate.

There is graft in the corporate world absolutely. But Jesse Ventura and his conspiracy BS theories is certainly not the answer to anything. He sued the wife of a dead decorated veteran over who won a bar fight for God's sake. It doesn't get much stupider than that. I am embarrassed as a Navy Vet myself with his stupid antics.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:09 PM
link   

Primarily because we had this conman Obama elected and he went to the same vultures that created the mess to be his economic advisors.

That’s when we all knew immediately that the fix was in.

The US government is a criminal enterprise

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:16 PM
link   
What we need is a massive universal effort by the people to DEMAND change.

Put forth legislation to do things such as the return of Glass Steagall

The immediate appointing of a special prosecutor to investigate and indict the guilty.

Also laws that criminalize lobbying

And whoever votes against these things should be voted out of office.

If that’s not done, or something like it, than were all just wasting our time.

posted on Feb, 6 2016 @ 02:31 PM
link   
The system though is rigged.

You get an electorate to vote in a lying, silver tongued conman like Obama who promises and only deceives and NOTHING gets done.

And even IF Obama wanted to do something he couldn't because of the republicans in congress would never go for it

All those republicans who NEVER vote against the bankers.

NEVER would they vote for a crack down on them

I tell you it’s a rigged criminal enterprise

posted on Feb, 11 2016 @ 03:22 AM
link   
Not just bad investments Governor it went off shore and across the world.They didn't lose it all on bad investments.How do you think they keep the politicians begging for more?

posted on Jan, 18 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 10 2018 @ 03:16 AM
link   

Truth be told we are controlled by others then the ones in office,they own everything and make all the decisions,they could care less about anyone but themselves,I'm thinking they have bled the US dry,now they will decimate the population,have a society they can control,when the Intel agency's are showing in 2024 US population will be down 250 million,you know somethings up

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 12:25 AM
link   
The sheer power of Wall Street and the entire financial sector is truly staggering. The graft is beyond comprehension. I'm amazed the system has stayed afloat this long. At some point it will collapse, and it won't be pretty.

a reply to: Oldtimer2

posted on Jan, 27 2020 @ 08:56 AM
link   
The cartel is using the homeless population like guinea pigs! They experiment on them, harvest the information, then sell it through fake biomedical companies to foreign countries. They have very deep pockets and political connections.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join