It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey And ISIS Oil Trade. WHY Are We Not Speaking About The Russian Evidence?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:23 AM
link   
a reply to: Rosinitiate

March on the media stations and burn them to the ground. March on the banks and burn them to the ground.

How would this stop the flow of oil across the Turkish border?

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:30 AM
link   
The existence of ISIS gives the US a reason to keep military in the MidEast. That is not going to end any time soon no matter what is the state of conflicts there.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

March on the media stations and burn them to the ground. March on the banks and burn them to the ground.

How would this stop the flow of oil across the Turkish border?

Like I said, I would start by marching on all the news conglomerates and the world bank(s). If we stop that #, we stop just about everything else.

it's that bankers who own the world's resources after they robbed us of it. So long as we play their game we get our resources. Stop being an excuser.

This is ATS, a place to discuss conspiracies not excuse traitors.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   

Like I said, I would start by marching on all the news conglomerates and the world bank(s). If we stop that #, we stop just about everything else.

No, you just wreck the West's economy, one of Daesh's goals. Daesh will just print their own money. Instead of being an armchair revolutionary, you could actually have the courage of your convictions and place your life on the line. That's what the jihadists are doing.

I'm not making excuses, I'm explaining the realities. I would like to think that the diplomatic corps is putting pressure on Erdogan in private, but I can see no viable alternative to the current unsatisfactory public policies.

You, on the other hand, are an enabler. You make noises about treason and burning the banks to the ground. Seriously? Are you an active member of the Red Brigade or something? You say you know what needs to be done, but you don't do it. I can't stop the situation because I see no alternative. You enable the situation because you refuse to take the action you believe is necessary.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:44 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

You re funny. At least you got something going for you.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I'd rather be funny than a hypocrite.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

originally posted by: Rosinitiate

I'd rather be funny than a hypocrite.

Even in a jab your intellectual dishonesty and willful ignorance astounds. A hypocrite says one thing and does another. Seeing how you can't possibly know my actions just further illustrates that original poster boy activity.

Consider this my last post.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 09:21 AM
link   

See ya at the next burning bank.

posted on Dec, 30 2015 @ 10:32 AM
link   
a reply to: drevill

It makes a lot of difference at 3 million a day sell, This is what the government tells us, but can we trust the information?

Here's A Breakdown Of The Oil Assets ISIS Now Controls

How Many Oil Fields Does The Islamic State Group Control And How Does It Sell The Oil?

The group controls as many as 11 oil fields in both Syria and Iraq, analysts say. It is selling oil and other goods through generations-old smuggling networks under the very noses of the Kurdish regional government in northern Iraq as well as authorities in Turkey and Jordan.

Last year, the Islamic State group launched wide offensives in oil-rich areas in eastern Syria and was able to gain control of virtually all major oil fields, including the Omar oil field, Syria's largest, with a capacity to produce 75,000 barrels a day. On the Iraqi side of the border, the group controls small fields in the central province of Salahuddin and the eastern Diyala province, including the Ajeel and Himrin fields.

How Much Does The Islamic State Group Sell Its Oil For?

The militants sell the smuggled oil at discount prices —$25 to $60 for a barrel of oil that normally fetches more than $100 — but their total profits from oil exceed $3 million a day, according to Luay al-Khatteeb, a visiting fellow at the Brookings Institution's Doha Center in Qatar.

The group's reliance on oil as its main source of revenue could easily be disrupted by the U.S.-led coalition's airstrikes.

How Many Installations Were Attacked On Thursday And What Was The Damage?

At least four oil installations and three oil fields were hit around the town of Mayadeen in the eastern province of Deir el-Zour, according to the Britain-based Syrian Observatory for Human Rights and two local activist groups. A third activist group loyal to the militants confirmed the reports. It wasn't immediately clear how important the installations and the fields were.

www.businessinsider.com...

The problem is that the more refineries, and oil fields the air strikes destroy the less oil is for sell from Iraq and Syria.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join