It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Drone Buzzes President Barack Obama's Motorcade in Hawaii

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
Hello all! I thought it would be worthy to post this; being as though the U.S. is cold, weary and still just trying to make ends meet after the Christmas Holiday. After all, most of us are at work and looking forward to another (day) or so off-

Whilst Barry is hard at it, (thanks to our fine tax payers) in Hawaii, trying to get a good 18 in and find that Perfect Mai Tai on one of the islands to go with his yellow fin

This may be a new beginning for "DRONE CONTROL" - another last minute, new law that Barry will inflict upon us; another law to tighten the never ending control - after all, "He did it his way"

Drone buzzes Barry

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:06 AM
link   
A drone can carry explosives and be used to kill people. If they can deliver packages for Amazon, they can deliver bombs for terrorists.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

I'm so glad our presidents golf holiday went all right.

He sure needs it.

And what a nice guy he is, letting that jihadist drone operator go.

+3 more 
posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:10 AM
link   
The irony is not lost on me that Dear Leader, King of the Drones, was buzzed by one.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
If he was reapered it would be the ultimate Karma.

I don't believe in Karma, but the YouTube Instant Karma vids make me want to believe.
Well worth a viewing or 500.

(post by PresidentCamacho removed for a serious terms and conditions violation)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:19 AM
link   
a reply to: rickymouse

There is definitely that; at the the fine young native wasn't aware that Barry was in town; or at least en~route/returning from the stren·u·ous game - / sarc

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:21 AM
link   
a reply to: PresidentCamacho

I am actually utterly amazed that we have not had any indication of some type of event that resembles your post. I really am amazed....

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 10:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: AugustusMasonicus

The irony is not lost on me that Dear Leader, King of the Drones, was buzzed by one.

Yeah, and he's good at killing.
He can't even drive a golf ball.
Tell me again how this bozo got to the top office?

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Well, somewhere on an island, far,far way...... there is a village that lost it's idiot about 7yrs ago

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Drone control is coming, and IS already here.

FAA licenses are now becoming common place.

And yeah Terrorists can use them.

So Drone bans are coming, just forget people the SB attackers had remote control CARS.

Get ready for another thing that will soon be banned.
edit on 29-12-2015 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:14 AM
link   

I love how everyone is focusing on Obama taking a vacation.

Bush was NEVER at his Texas ranch or something.......

Oh wait......he was.

Q: Is it true that George W. Bush took more vacation days than Barack Obama?

A: Yes. Before his two-week trip to Martha’s Vineyard in August, Obama’s count was 125 full or partial days and Bush’s total at the same point in his presidency was 407.

edit on 29-12-2015 by IslandOfMisfitToys because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   
a reply to: AugustusMasonicus

August, I am still LOL-ing on this one

King of the Drones just classic!!

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

...the motorcade did not stop or slow down because of the incident.

Some one figured it was in the best interest to keep moving instead of stopping for the drone.

Impressive.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:37 AM
link   
a reply to: neo96

Neo, you are correct, www.faa.gov...

I was also reading where a group in CA, has already started a 'pilot' (no pun intended) program for trafficking on drones

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

Tell me again how this bozo got to the top office?

The same way you became a moderator. You volunteered and were then hand-selected by our overloard; Skeptic Overlord.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: IslandOfMisfitToys

By Knoller’s count, Obama played 186 rounds of golf during his presidency through Aug. 12, according to Yahoo! News. That number that has gone up a bit since then due to additional rounds on Martha’s Vineyard.

Bush played many fewer rounds as president -- 24, mainly because he stopped in 2003, since it sent the wrong message when troops were fighting in Afghanistan and Iraq.

Dwight Eisenhower played almost 800 rounds during his eight-year presidency, according to a study of his daily itinerary cited in Golf Digest

Woodrow Wilson played nearly 1,200 rounds during his two terms. Wilson "played more rounds of golf than any president in history,"

Facinating website for the above facts- www.politifact.com...

Even more facinating, Al Sharpton defends Obama family vacation, saying George W. Bush spent more time away

j/k /sarc..... heres the link non-the-less www.politifact.com...

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Looks like the same drone I have.

I'm signed up to do my civil aviation authority licence so I can do it for money and also because regulation will soon get tough on them.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Always great when a few idiots cause the government to start adding regulations for activities like small drone piloting.

posted on Dec, 29 2015 @ 12:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: IslandOfMisfitToys

I love how everyone is focusing on Obama taking a vacation.

Bush was NEVER at his Texas ranch or something.......

Oh wait......he was.

Q: Is it true that George W. Bush took more vacation days than Barack Obama?

A: Yes. Before his two-week trip to Martha’s Vineyard in August, Obama’s count was 125 full or partial days and Bush’s total at the same point in his presidency was 407.

Gee, we can only wish that Obama would spend more time on vacation. Maybe if he did things would have gone better in this country.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join