It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS : Avatar Creations 2016

page: 47
<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thank you!! Fill me in... I'm so sorry. Tell me the story!! Dang. Sorry to be out of the loop!!

The new avatar is another one for my son who has a heart issue that is a lot more serious now.

Give Hugs to the gang for me!!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:20 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Oops. This one is for the wildlife displaced and lost do to our human encroachment. The wolf one?? I'm confused whic one you are replying to!!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 09:30 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard
I am posting the train one for Gimmie. I love your new one, it is beautiful!! Do the gears represent his working heart? I'm sorry to hear that it is getting worse. [[[HUGS]]] Your gentle sweet soul always brings such joy to the boards. I will share your hello and say a prayers for you & son!

posted on Mar, 22 2016 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Thank you Martin. It represents the mechanics of the heart, which in his case are not working so well. Big hugs back!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Still doing Avatars? I think mine is a bit dull.

It was a picture I took where I worked years ago, and thought it was time for a change. Anyone willing to help out?

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: 1984hasarrived

It was a picture I took where I worked years ago, and thought it was time for a change. Anyone willing to help out?

I bet that someone would be happy to help....but if you don't give ideas, you get Justin Bieber.

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:52 PM
link   

Justin Beiber it is!

Unless you have something more specific in mind

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: seentoomuch
In support for the victims of today's terror attack I'd like to change my avatar to this photo I saw on twitter. Could y'all help me with it? I won't be able to see how it looks within the new updated board. I just see standard avatars so I'm flying blind on repeating avatars, extended avatars, etc. So, I'm depending on y'all to tell me when it is set correctly. Either standard or extended is fine with me.

Thanks,

STM

What's going on? The photo won't upload from my ATS photos? The box where you choose an upload photo is blank? Here's a link to the photo: mobile.twitter.com...

I guess I better cancel my request for a new avatar. I still can't upload photos from my ATS photos

I'll see y'all soon I hope,

STM

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 10:02 PM
link   
How did you know I am a Belieber??? Joking!!! Don't you dare do anything with that tool!

Well, something in keeping with the 1984 idea of my nick. I am a huge fan of the book, and believe Orwell was a genius and predicted so much, hence my original pic of CCTVs. Just a simple image, which reflects the insidious and invasive control we are under now, I am a simple kinda guy after all.

Thanks for getting back to me so fast, Ghost.
Cheers

originally posted by: Ghost147

Justin Beiber it is!

Unless you have something more specific in mind

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:13 PM
link   

Well, something in keeping with the 1984 idea of my nick. I am a huge fan of the book, and believe Orwell was a genius and predicted so much, hence my original pic of CCTVs. Just a simple image, which reflects the insidious and invasive control we are under now, I am a simple kinda guy after all.

Alright, got it made! In true spirit of both ATS and 1984, tons of surveillance cameras

And! it's animated

You'll need to add this image as your avatar

Link for it here

and you'll need this image as your background

Link for it here

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:32 PM
link   
You sir, are the dog's bollocks, Ghost. Thanks muchly.

mmm, the longer background one is not showing but I did upload and link it.
edit on 23-3-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-3-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: further info

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:39 PM
link   

You sir, are the dog's bollocks, Ghost. Thanks muchly.

mmm, the longer background one is not showing but I did upload and link it.

go to your uploads and click on that image, then click on the blank square on the top right of the popup that comes up with the image. The square will be between the exit button and a little man figure button.

EDIT: Ok, you have the background, now you need to open the animated image in the pop up, but this time click on the little man figure button
edit on 23/3/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Cheers m8

I was trying to do it through the account page and pasting in the http links not the fancy way with the icons above the images. I am so used to html code stuff on other forums.

Many thanks, Ghost for the new avvy. You are a star!!

a reply to: Ghost147

edit on 23-3-2016 by 1984hasarrived because: typo corrected - duh!

posted on Mar, 23 2016 @ 11:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 1984hasarrived

now make a long post to test it out

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Cheers, will do.

Thanks again for the help.

a reply to: Ghost147

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:04 AM
link   

In support for the victims of today's terror attack I'd like to change my avatar to this photo I saw on twitter. Could y'all help me with it? I won't be able to see how it looks within the new updated board. I just see standard avatars so I'm flying blind on repeating avatars, extended avatars, etc. So, I'm depending on y'all to tell me when it is set correctly. Either standard or extended is fine with me.

Thanks,

STM

What's going on? The photo won't upload from my ATS photos? The box where you choose an upload photo is blank? Here's a link to the photo: mobile.twitter.com...

I guess I better cancel my request for a new avatar. I still can't upload photos from my ATS photos

STM

There's a glitch with some sized files STM

Don't give up one us will help you out, apologies for the tardiness of my reply but I'm in the middle of buying a new home and work has gone crazy.

I'm still reading back and catching up with any requests, I'll be working most of Easter but if I get time (now the new mortgage has been approved
) I'll have a look and see what I can do.

Can't promise anything, and the image may need to be stretched to the max to fit an AV but it's worth a shot, we don't like to leave members hanging around here.

Hi guys ................................... Still alive, but mega busy with RL.

More a lurker at the moment, but I am here

Cody (looks for over tired emo LOL)

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 01:10 AM
link   

STM

I can make that for you
just finishing my workout first

posted on Mar, 24 2016 @ 03:08 PM
link   

STM

Here you go

Full sized link

edit on 24/3/16 by Ghost147 because: (no reason given)

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Somebody make a complicated request! I'm getting antsy!

posted on Mar, 25 2016 @ 01:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Ghost147

STM

Here you go

Full sized link

Wow! Thanks! Does it look okay in the extended version? I can only see standard lengths for some reason. Here's a test let me know if it's set right.

Test

Test

Test

Test

new topics

top topics

<< 44  45  46    48  49  50 >>

join