It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mood Music Part Quatro

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 04:31 PM
link   

leolady

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 07:18 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 23 2016 @ 08:48 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Post modern jukebox.
Man I love their work. They are touring down here later this year.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 10:21 AM
link   
RIP.....Rick Parfitt

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 03:15 PM
link   
Merry Christmas....

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Merry Christmas Muzak lovers.

edit on 24-12-2016 by zazzafrazz because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Dammit! Finally snuffed that rooster, didn't really mean to do it.

Used rubber heads on my old arrows and my old bow and cranked it down to 25 or so pounds. It was one of the most annoying animals ever, it crowed nonstop for months now, it got on my nerves more then half a year ago, every time anybody was outside, sometimes literally for over 5 hours straight once at every noise it would crow. I was just going to shoot it once, so it would shut up for once in a while, didn't think it would actually hurt it that much, maybe a bruise or something.

It limped away after it got hit, and hid in a bush, looked hurt but It didn't look like it took that much damage. However it died the next day, and in the morning sometime after it left its coop, as it was still alive and kicking at night in the coop, not sure if from the rubber arrow I shot at it, or from something that got it in its weakened state.

But found it in pieces the next morning not far from the chicken house and half eaten. It was one of the most loud and annoying prone to fight and attack roosters ever, if it was only half as loud, or it would shut up once in a while, I would have left it alone.

I feel kind of sorry for it, I really do, still dont know why it was so dam non stop crowing all the time.

But I think that we left them all wild, run anywhere, and in this place it just made the poor guy go all defensive and attack prone on anything that moved with its one instinct of creating constant noise to freak predators away, which ultimately lead to its demise. That or it was to dam cocky, for whatever crazy rooster reason, it had in its tiny rooster head, it would run up behind you act like it was going to attack, sometimes it would jump at your foot, then when you turn around it would run away and start crowing, then repeat that again when you turn around again. It was one cooky rooster I give it that. There is a fine line between being brave and cooky and being just plain stupid.

Really do feel bad for the guy, I thought it would just be limping for a few days, hopefully a month or so, then get back to its old way and be less prone to constant attacking, being cooky, and crowing nonstop when anybody was in its line of sight both as a challenge and whenever it was frightened, but dam it was annoying, and.... RIP Mimzy. Cause of death? It just would not shut up, and misjudgement on bow poundage to rubber arrow head to possible damage on small animals.

Gonna have to fence them all in, and not let them all run loose everywhere when we get a new rooster and have time.

Yup, contrary to popular believe, the rooster did die, flesh and blood creatures are such fragile things.

posted on Dec, 24 2016 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Oh and a Merry Christmas, and a happy new year.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 04:06 AM
link   

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 06:06 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

You called your Cockerel Mimzy? Mimzy!!!?

With a name like Mimzy, why of course he was going to feel a need to over-compensate.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 07:05 AM
link   

Indeed

edit on 25-12-2016 by Anaana because: I am a doofus of such proportions it's unfathomable

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 10:04 AM
link   
For my ATS Brothers and Sisters, may 2017 or year 1, be full of harmony and blessings....

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 02:50 PM
link   
The video.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Anaana
Actually no. He never had any other name then "that rooster" for most of his life.

He was here for almost two years now, and only really started getting all fighting and annoying as hell at the end of summer. At the beginning of last summer I did not even notice him most days, and when he was small, the guy was really quite, but eventually he kept getting cockier and cockier in the summer, till it got to the point were if anybody was outside he would non stop crow, and if anybody got near him or the chickens he would fake attack, or once in a while actually try to take you on, that or annoy the hell out of you constantely. I think he did it on purpose because he knew I couldn't catch him most times.

He only got the name Mimzy close to the end of summer when he really just would not quit it or grow out of it, everybody else around here used to call him Bob, but I started calling him Mimzy. Because, well you know, the "Shut up mimzy" line from South Park.

Feel sorry actually. A few times he tried attacking me I kicked him, then he would shut up for the rest of the day, but be back it the next day. I thought that if he knew I could get him from anywhere, since most times he was to fast for me, and he would eventually quite down knowing that I could catch him if I wanted to. But didn't work out like I planed.

posted on Dec, 25 2016 @ 09:48 PM
link   
RIP Red Army Choir :/

They made some great versions you know

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 01:59 AM
link   
a reply to: galadofwarthethird

It seems to me that you assassinated "Mimzy", or "Bob" as you now claim, on the basis that he was effective in carrying out his duties. Perhaps, after all, you were the one over-compensating?

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Leeds Queens Hall, 14th December 1984.

*sigh*

Bless his white cotton ankle socks. RIP George.

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 06:02 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 26 2016 @ 08:01 PM
link   

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join