It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Time For Me To Come Clean...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+56 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
I have known something for many months now that I have never revealed about myself. It has much to do with the urgency I have had in trying to extol certain aspects of life and spirituality.

I have an inoperable brain tumor. I was given a specific amount of time before I would be forced to deal with obvious changes in my personality and physical capabilities.

I do not want sympathy. I do not want advice. I do not want prayers.

I had a way of dealing with life that was always the same before I was told this news. All it did was reinforce my beliefs.

We only have one second to live this reality. What I want? I want you all to cherish whatever time you have with those you love. This is the most important part of life. Do not take for granted what you have right now in this very moment. Brain tumor or not, it can all change in the blink of an eye.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I'm so very sorry...

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegree

Thank you for your wise and kind advice to everyone here. I will take it to heart.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Sorry to hear that (unsolicited sympathy, I know, please forgive).

I totally agree, live it!

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:57 AM
link   
So sorry to hear that. We've disagreed on a few things but I've still thought that you're one of the good ones. You might look into medical cannabis in case the pain is too bad. Take care of yourself and stay strong.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I'm so sorry to hear that about you soul.

Thoughts and prayers headed your way brother.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   
While I have not always agreed with your posts I can 100% support and respect this OP.

The following is one of the more profound things I have read on ATS, thank you for saying it...

"Do not take for granted what you have right now in this very moment. Brain tumor or not, it can all change in the blink of an eye. "

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:02 PM
link   

I have thought for some time now that something was not right, your posts and threads vary so widely and your mood can change in a moment. I have always taken your more extreme moments with a pinch of salt as the opposite end of the scale was so warm and insightful, full of love and hope for humanity.

God speed.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Wow, I was not expecting this...

Bless you in all the time you have left and in whatever comes after.

Look forward to being a part of your remaining experience in these unpredictable bio-suits we call bodies.

Peace and Love

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Sorry.... I can't help it.-

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

Oh no, soul, I'm so sorry.

What I want? I want you all to cherish whatever time you have with those you love. This is the most important part of life. Do not take for granted what you have right now in this very moment.

For you - consider it done.

B x

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:19 PM
link   

We only have one second to live this reality. What I want? I want you all to cherish whatever time you have with those you love. This is the most important part of life. Do not take for granted what you have right now in this very moment. Brain tumor or not, it can all change in the blink of an eye.

Good advice.

My best wishes, Soul.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
I tell that to my step daughter all the time.

Life is way short.

Dont waste it. Enjoy it.

Cant take back the years, when they are gone, they are gone. And your future is always a crap shoot. You never know how long you have on this life.

People worry too much about what other people think about them. Sucha waste.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:45 PM
link   

This is so important; we have but one life, one more second, minute, hour, year is gone; where did the years go? We are all one breath and one heart beat closer to the inevitable; I choose happiness & joy no matter.....

Soul, best wishes on your journey, many leave this planet without EVER finding the empowering knowledge you so wish to share in your 'plight' -

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Wow....

True, we only get one chance at this ole world, time goes by way to fast.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:50 PM
link   
You are so right. Our bodies are, at best, a temporary shelter. I've known three people with the same basic diagnosis. It is very challenging.

Thank you for your contributions here, soul, for being part of the rich warp and weft of the fabric, color and shape of ATS. I wish you light for the journey, and appreciate the wisdom you bring for the now.

peace to you,

AB

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Sorry to hear about the brain Tumor. Is it growing fast or just sitting around? My dad had a fast growing type and they cut it out, he lived for about six months after that before dying on Christmas day.

Make some good homemade beef soup with a cartilaginous soup bone. eat it once or twice a week and it will help to keep it from growing as fast. Strawberries also slow tumor growth. You have to eat anyway and a pot of beef soup is cheap to make because soup bones are not that expensive.

Trying to keep you going for a little longer so you don't poop out on us so soon..

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
There were few things i wanted to say to you, as not all added up.. certain mood swings. Thank you for explaining your situation and please take the best out of EVERYTHING in your life. . .Life is for living and we can all make ours beautiful if we want to !

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:57 PM
link   
a reply to: soulpowertothendegreei won't give you advice, but I was diagnosed with a terminal brain tumour in 2007. I'm no expert and appreciate we all have own way of dealing with these things, so I'll leave it to you if you want to get in touch if you want, but there are loads more treatments available nowadays therehave been some remarkable advances since I was diagnosed. You are welcome to contact me whenever you want

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:59 PM
link   
That's a real kick to the can..
Best wishes

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join