It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A racist black professor lectures all white people on how racist they are.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:
+11 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:33 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Err, you seem to be forgetting about the excesses of The Mongol Horde, Tamerlane, Pol Pot, Chairman Mao and countless instances of Chinese atrocities.
Or what about the barbarism of the Japanese.
What about some of the things The Assyrians did.

What about the literally millions of people who had their still beating hearts ripped out whilst the Mayans etc went about their own Empire building?

Or the internecine tribal warfare and hatred that have fuelled numerous genocides on the African continent?

See, the point the guy was making was that the whole of humanity, regardless of race, are perfectly capable of committing horrific acts against each other based on nothing other than race or creed. etc.
No one race is unique in their ability to commit genocide or treat others despicably.

The thing is that its politically in vogue to focus in on one 'race' only - 'White' people.

Its absolute bollocks.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: awareness10
a reply to: Greven

why, is it absolutely mandatory that i tell you or am i under arrest officer?

You said he wouldn't want to meet you. I asked why. You said to imagine it.

I'd rather not speak for you, so why don't you be clear?

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   

All that pissing, moaning, and bellyaching and yet you conveniently leave out one of the most brutal people of all... The muslims. Thanks for the nondiscriminatory post.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:38 AM
link   

Why do you care so much, i'm a stranger, why push it? Would it change your life if i told you, would it stop all evil in the world from existing? Why would i tell you my inner most thoughts? Why do you insistantly think that you deserve to know my inner most thoughts?

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Indeed. He needs to be put in his place and slapped back into reality, and I'll stay right here in America, but thanks for your permission. Do you think a fist fight is violent?

Edit: What the hell does freedom of speech have to do with my post? You people are always the first to scream that you're free to speak, but don't be surprised if someone does something because they don't like what you said.
edit on 28-12-2015 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

link   
Muslims are the followers of a religion, a religion of peace. They are open to have members of all races or colors help in their peace movement. Strange sort of "peace" for many of them though.

link   

So Western nations are the only nations capable of war a subjugation? Really? this tired old rhetoric that white people are the reason for all the troubles of this world IS NOT A VALID ARGUMENT

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

Yah, white power, as the EU and US (NATO) wage aggressive war, ever expanding into the Middle East and eastern europe, encroaching all over again, just like the Nazi's did.

Can you move those goal posts Juuust a bit more?

Sure, you know as well as I that the current Paradigm has its sights on world domination. Its not just Syria and then Iran, its Africa, the Middle east, Eastern Europe, and the Asian Pivot… the eventual goal is Russia, China, and anyone else standing in the Imperial White way. Sorry but there it is.

Further: Proxy or Puppet nation states fighting on our side are as corruptible as we make them.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
I will add the institution(s) this professor teaches at to the list of colleges/universities that my children will never attend with Missouri, Oberlin College, etc.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:41 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

Yea, the funny thing about European colonialism is that the Ottoman Empire was still the dominate force all the way until Napoleon.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:43 AM
link   
a reply to: THEatsking
I read whole article and found the professor to be full of himself. Also not being able to discern the difference between racism and prejudice.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: FamCore

I like how you put this - this guy is trying to be all about "preaching love" while actually demonstrating that he is racist himself. Most racists seem to consider OTHER races to be racist towards them but are blinded by their own hate and prejudice

Could not agree more, that being said. pass me the Equipoise!

edit on 28-12-2015 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: andy06shake

You're indeed correct my friend.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: Freeborn

That "professor" probably couldn't teach one week worth of intellectual studies in his field.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
a reply to: PresidentCamacho

I would do the same (if I have college bound children) and could NOT agree MORE!!

On anothyer note, this thread has blown up and ALL over the board
wondering how much longer before the train crashes

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:47 AM
link   
hmm... without trying to upset anyone, which is absolutely not my goal. I'd like to say something.... Yes there are evil white men and women running things in our world, but when other people attack people who are white and state white is evil, they are in effect attacking an entire race. There are evil white people/black people/red people and yellow race people.

What we need to do is come together and find a way to eliminate these bastards who think setting race against race is funny and PC. Who in the past 20 yrs has actually tried to stop them? Anyone? Bueller? Precisely my point. People are attacking whole colors and not attacking the root cause which btw includes all nationalities not just white.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:49 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=20196191]Greven[/post
How bout your relax and stop being a troll???

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: TheBulk

Not only is the good professor a masochist insofar as he claims himself a sexist when he is arguably not, he's a sadist for expecting others to do the same with racism.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:50 AM
link   
a reply to: jobless1

I don't even know how they could consider that learning, or how it will help you in life, other than catering to, pitying, and coddling blacks. I still prefer the old fashioned way where you earn what you get, and you hire based on knowledge and/or experience.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 09:53 AM
link   
a reply to: awareness10

The internet has set a standard for callused in the u.s. (I am sure elsewhere as well) the more hate that is spread, the more hate there is to be spread.

That being said, tomorrows generation is going to be in charge of cleaning and reversing the hate and turmoil; I am not holding my breath...

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join