It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Real UFO videos. Thoughts?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 03:51 PM
link   
a reply to: clt1994

Well, Merka is right.

Why would anyone add a musical score to a video of a UFO? Website/youtube hits/dollars.

Seriously -- please show me one decent (not faked) UFO video that has music.

Just one that hasn't already been debunked.

posted on Jan, 1 2016 @ 04:01 PM
link   
a reply to: TommyD1966
No merka isn't right. It's a faulty generalization.

You're assuming. Where are your facts?

Have you ever been youtube partnered? Because I have (which I can prove upon request), and the amount of views on these ufo videos are no where no a amount where decent money can be made. Matter of fact, call google and ask them yourself..

And no i won't show you one. Why? Because i'm not a video analyst and many clips on the internet are still unverified. Also many do not tell me the source, you expect me to spend hours validating the roots of random clips with music?

Go look yourself, you're the skeptic.

posted on Jan, 2 2016 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: clt1994
a reply to: TommyD1966
No merka isn't right. It's a faulty generalization.

You're assuming. Where are your facts?

Have you ever been youtube partnered? Because I have (which I can prove upon request), and the amount of views on these ufo videos are no where no a amount where decent money can be made. Matter of fact, call google and ask them yourself..

And no i won't show you one. Why? Because i'm not a video analyst and many clips on the internet are still unverified. Also many do not tell me the source, you expect me to spend hours validating the roots of random clips with music?

Go look yourself, you're the skeptic.

I think merka's remark was probably meant a bit sarcastically, but I can tell you this:

I have had and continue to have a passion for the UFO topic as a whole, but the second I hear music dubbed onto a YouTube UFO video, my bull# detector goes into afterburner (or at least full military thrust), and at that point it has another 4 or 5 seconds to blow my mind. Otherwise i'm hitting the backspace key (in Firefox).

because:
If I were to shoot video of what I think is a good enough sighting to actually post for comments, or for other people to see, I would be so piss-my-pants excited that the LAST thing I'm gonna do is spent 45 minutes in Adobe Premiere adding a frakking music track to it.

I can't speak for everybody else, but I would bet that MANY of us feel that way.
edit on 2-1-2016 by MteWamp because: (no reason given)

<< 1   >>

join