It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Duck is dead!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: snowspirit

The squeak toys drive me crazy!!! My wife likes them and I hate them! They're so annoying!! My dog will stick it right in my face if I'm lying on the sofa and just start squeezing the hell out of it. I'm sure the sound of it has affected my hearing, lol.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: Benevolent Heretic

Way better than the squeak toys! Too bad they don't last. That picture was one of those awwwww moments.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:51 PM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons
Even though we don't have a dog now, we loved our dogs when the kids were at home. Now we love other people's dogs, the "grand-dogs" that we dogsit from time to time. We like to think that they love being here as well because the farm is one of the places they can truly be free to run and sniff, chase things and find stinky stuff in which to roll!
They can even bark to their heart's content! Or howl like a dog. My nephew's Buster, a lab/setter mix of some sort, was staying with us for a few days when he was just a puppy and learning to howl. Being the silly old lady that I am, I would howl with him---it became a great game we played---and still do. And our house is the only place he howls like that.
Just like the little kids have baskets of toys at our place, so do the dogs. Our lifestyle isn't conducive to having dogs now, cats fit better but since we have so many in the family, we get the best of both worlds by being the stand-by dogsitters when needed.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 12:59 AM
link   
a reply to: WeRpeons

Wow, that's one messed up ducky! Our dog has a stuffed duck, but it's intact, and she does indeed love it! The cat did give me a fit once, over something, but not around Christmas. He loves, and I mean LOVES, catnip. He had mice that vanished for a while, so picked up this ball you could fill with included catnip. The two halves twist to open and seal, and it seemed like a snug item. Nope; he opened it in minutes. He's a clever cat. Well, the catnip baggie was on the mantle, inside something or other. This catnip-mad critter climbed onto the tv stand, onto the tv, which is a flat screen, and then the mantle,and almost broke several items trying to locate the catnip! Needless to say, that was moved to a closed cabinet! He's so goofy with the stuff, he "sings" to his mice, when we can locate them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join