It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Czech leader calls migrant wave in Europe an 'organised invasion'

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:31 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

They haven't attacked my country and I wont fight a war over there. Only in direct defence of my nation.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 01:49 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Once again we see a strong leader in the world who 'gets it' while we in the U.S. have a moron in charge who doesn't care what his constituency wants and who is weak an inept in the face of an organized foreign insurgency right in our homeland.

I hope Obama finally opens his eyes and sees that we can take in people in need without taking in these young men who should be trying to make their own country better.
edit on 2015/12/27 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:08 PM
link   
europe is just trying to create a more american system.
The increase in crime will allow increased police presence and surveillance.
low skill wages will become severely depressed.
instead of blaming governments for future problems the native population will blame the immigrants.

I think the EU will let this simmer until it's about to blow. letting unrest build. and use this crisis to increase centralization via police and intelligence forces and say they are shutting down the border. The longer they let this build the bigger the greater the centralization that can occur.

In the mean time expect europeans to suddenly start acting and looking more american. Mass weapon buying, surging support for native nationalism. an urban underclass of high crime, depressed wages for the working class, parts of cities too dangerous for the majority population.

When the jobs and available partners are not there, there is nothing more dangerous than a large group of single men. regardless of culture/race. Let's hope video games can fill this void.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Organized by the CIA. The middle east was a better place when Qaddafi was around.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:52 PM
link   

I said it was an invasion to conquer the world via the countries own immigration laws in another ATS thread. I was called an Islamaphobe, racist and a bigot.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 02:53 PM
link   
a reply to: GamleGamle

the question then begs where do we go when they have taken over the world?

Mars perhaps?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 03:12 PM
link   
a reply to: MagnaCarta2015

The welcome of Muslim into the British society was an experiment of hopeful integration that was to help change the face of the middle east into an open society where the superpowers could expand their economic tentacles.

But the experiment backfired, because no only the middle east people were not stupid, many of those behind the idea had their own.

Now is too late, if Britain doesn't ban Sharia completely they will become an Islamic country rule by majority within the next 50 years while the original population will live as minorities, as Islam is one of the faster growing religions in that country right now.

Too bad I will not be alive by that time to say, I told you so

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 03:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Resostone

Why work when their own leaders tells the Muslim population that they need to get out of work and collect government assistance in order to have more time to plan for the future of Islam in Britain,

Anjem Choudary one of the biggest mouths within Islam in Britain and one behind the growing groups that wants to make the country and Islamic one.

Thankfully this so call leader and now Martyr is to be judged by the British courts in 2016 for links to terrorism, but is plenty like him left.

Choudary has previously led a campaign, known as the Islamic Emirates Project, to turn twelve British cities—including what he calls "Londonistan"—into independent Islamic states. The so-called Islamic Emirates would function as autonomous enclaves, ruled by Sharia law and governed entirely outside British jurisprudence.

In February, Choudary was filmed urging his followers to quit their jobs and claim unemployment benefits so they have more time to plan holy war against non-Muslims.

Excerpts of the speech, published by the London-based newspaper The Sun on February 17, drew renewed attention to the growing problem of Muslims in Britain and elsewhere who are exploiting European welfare systems.

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:00 PM
link   
a reply to: ChesterJohn

This why,

The politically correct crowd has turned Islam into a new taboo. They brand any criticism of Islam as racist, ethnocentrist or simply vile, all crammed together in the new category of "Islamophobia." Is it Islamophobia to question a religion whose Middle East leaders often preach "Death to America" and hatred for Western values?

◾More prevalent than Islamophobia is Islamophilia, as leftists treat Muslims as children whose feathers should not be ruffled. The Islamophilia crowd invites Americans and Europeans to sacrifice part of their own freedom in atonement of largely imaginary sins against Muslims in the colonial and imperialist era.

◾Many Muslims resent the kind of flattery that takes them for idiots at a time that Islam and Muslims badly need to be criticized. The world needs to wake up and ask: What is going on?

Can not argue with that representation of why we are now been vilified when talking about the events we seen as dangerous to our way of life this days, when it comes to what have been described by prominent figures as an invasion.

The United States and Islam: What Is Going On?

www.gatestoneinstitute.org...

edit on 27-12-2015 by marg6043 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   
a reply to: mamabeth

Hummm,young,healthy,single men of fighting age would not be fleeing to another country unless they were fore-front of an invasion force.

That sounds like something an elderly citizen that doesn't like Muslims, sat at home safely in the middle of a strong protected nation might say

It also sounds like the kind of BS that people might say to their own young men when they want to send them out to do what they themselves would never do

I can't think of anything more despicable or frankly borderline evil

These young men do not owe you their lives. They don't deserve to die in an unwinnable war that we made possible

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Just a simple comment and I don't know anything about the guy who said this. He isn't wrong. And any healthy, young men should be fighting for their land. What country doesn't do that??? Unless they want to be elsewhere and then...I want to know why.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   

I have been speaking to friends about this for years,

I actually believe this is a silent war which will remain silent until a triger event happens.

If this issue dose not get sorted us in Britain will find ourselves in a huge issue. It seems to me that someone is trying implement a bread-out a population to take over political power. Think about it if they come here like they have and interbreed over years then it's only a matter of time till our counties adapt a Muslim leadership and if they get power then game-over. If they get the leadership power, then they can change and create the laws of our system. This has and now is already being seen but is being swept under the carpet by our media and elites, I believe this has been planned and planned very strategically that as there is no war or violence occurring during the migration from border- border then no one can make a stir or can make a scene without the persecution of being racist

But wait.....

It gets to a point that the people wake up and then what, your going to get either a civil war or a new world holocaust thought out the whole of Europe

What's all your thoughts?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   
a reply to: Johnella08

Then we all loving freedom humans will become the refugees to be taken by countries that will have us and that still will have some respect for freedoms and democracy.

The irony.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: CharlieSpeirs
Sexist, ageist claptrap.

As if young, healthy men cannot be scared to fight a billion dollar financed, military trained, group of mercenaries.

This coward would # his pants & run as well if he came up against ISIS.

What a load of trash. Piss ant.

Perhaps you're projecting. Just because you'd piss your pants in the face of ISIS, doesn't mean everyone would. The West used to make real men, who bravely went forth and conquered the planet. Do you recognize that many men seek danger and adventure, risk?

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

They haven't attacked my country and I wont fight a war over there. Only in direct defence of my nation.

Lucky you - you won't have to be called a coward because it's not your fight. Very brave talk though - about your ancestors

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:44 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
He went on to say that compassion was "possible" for refugees who are old or sick and for children, but not for young men who in his view should be back home fighting against jihadists.

This is a damn good point, and where the west has failed (deliberately?) in organizing and aiding the civilian populace.

At the same time, we can compare this to the known organized civilian resistances against drug cartels in Mexico and how unsuccessful they've been. They are easily corrupted and dismantled by superior arms, networking and funds in general... not to mention the perverse ideologies.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:45 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

That's an idealistic view but not would actually happen. The men and women of our country in Britain would stand and fight the the terrorist opposition tooth and nail should that happen. The refugees who are fleeing are of military age and do not want to make a stance to these terrorists groups. It makes no sense, so I would presume I am going to get the comments of "John you would p1ss your pants fighting the Isis"

I am a former infantry soldier, I was stern proud of being part of that service of 6 years and those feeling men should be proud to fight for thier country. They are the only ones who can change that system of THIER country.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:49 PM
link   

Spot on.

I can tell you now AND history shows you that I would, along with my fellow countrymen, stand up up and fight these muppets. No question, no orders, no retreat. It's just something we would do. Ask any Englishman and ask any Australian.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:54 PM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Then we all loving freedom humans will become the refugees to be taken by countries that will have us and that still will have some respect for freedoms and democracy.

The irony.

There's some irony there - but I don't think you understand it

If you were a refugee Marge - why should anybody ever take you in?

Give me one good reason

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 05:01 PM
link   

I come a family of military men my maternal grandfather died in WWII, one of my uncles died in the Korea war and another during Vietnam, they all died defending this nation and the world from imperialism and Comunism.

Interestingly, you know how an agenda is developing when you see the majority of the foreign immigrants gender.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join