It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows Israeli Extremists Celebrating Palestinian Child’s Death

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:39 PM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

Now I'm being defensive? Have I started a thread about any other form of terrorism? You really should have looked at my profile before you asked that question.

Shocking you think the only threads I create are about demonizing Israel and that right there just further solidifies my points about your agenda in this thread.

And again, this thread is not biased against Israel no matter how much you want to write it of as being. Good job derailing the thread though, mission accomplished.
edit on 26-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:42 PM
link   
celebrating anyone's death is not cool (whoever's death, celebrated by whomever). just no.

humanity is a failed experiment.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:48 PM
link   
a reply to: RoScoLaz4

I wouldn't go as far to say humanity is a failed experiment. There's good and evil in this life and there always will be.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: nwtrucker

originally posted by: Swills

Seriously? Have you not comprehended any of my posts? What's the point of this thread? Do you ask that of every thread on ATS, even your own? Am I a news outlet? Are you?!

I'm sure you say the same thing about extremism when it applies to the USA or Middle East, you know, just brushing it off as a evil part of life and that there's no need to discuss it further.

All things being equal you'd see Israel win? What are you talking about? This isn't about winning or losing, this is about the rise of homegrown Jewish terrorism that's finally being talked about, somewhat, in the press.

I'm not sure what you think I have a problem with but I'm going to assume you're upset something negative is being talked about pertaining to Israel so somehow you're gonna shift some blame onto me and make me look like the bad guy. Typical really of Israel threads.

I have zero upset. Actually, I'm still quite mellowed by a wonderful Christmas with the family.

You sound a little defensive, yourself, truth be told.

So I will ask you this, Have you started thread about any other terrorist activities. By anyone. Muslim , Christian, American, any?

If not, why not? The only conclusion left-without an honest answer- would be it's specifically directed to Israel.

Therefore does not merit any further attention beyond a responsibility to point out the selective targeting of one nation when in fact the planet is full of similar bulls**t.

Yes, I support Israel, yes they are fully capable of nasty acts as anyone. I also defend them-as a rule-from biased threads as this one, more and more, seems to be.

How is this thread biased? Did you watch the VIDEO of the actual wedding? The video is speaking for itself, it tells the whole story, us viewers are simply making observations based on what we see and witness with our own eyes. No one is biased in this topic, this one is simply dealing with facts. Perhaps if you are so emotionally attached/anti-palestine it's best to go to another topic or forum category, it's less headache.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: theySeeme

Seriously? Have you not comprehended any of my posts? What's the point of this thread? Do you ask that of every thread on ATS, even your own? Am I a news outlet? Are you?!

I'm sure you say the same thing about extremism when it applies to the USA or Middle East, you know, just brushing it off as a evil part of life and that there's no need to discuss it further.

All things being equal you'd see Israel win? What are you talking about? This isn't about winning or losing, this is about the rise of homegrown Jewish terrorism that's finally being talked about, somewhat, in the press.

I'm not sure what you think I have a problem with but I'm going to assume you're upset something negative is being talked about pertaining to Israel so somehow you're gonna shift some blame onto me and make me look like the bad guy. Typical really of Israel threads.

I have zero upset. Actually, I'm still quite mellowed by a wonderful Christmas with the family.

So I will ask you this, Have you started thread about any other terrorist activities. By anyone. Muslim , Christian, American, any?

If not, why not? The only conclusion left-without an honest answer- would be it's specifically directed to Israel.

Therefore does not merit any further attention beyond a responsibility to point out the selective targeting of one nation when in fact the planet is full of similar bulls**t.

Yes, I support Israel, yes they are fully capable of nasty acts as anyone. I also defend them-as a rule-from biased threads as this one, more and more, seems to be.

How is this thread biased? Did you watch the VIDEO of the actual wedding? The video is speaking for itself, it tells the whole story, us viewers are simply making observations based on what we see and witness with our own eyes. No one is biased in this topic, this one is simply dealing with facts. Perhaps if you are so emotionally attached/anti-palestine it's best to go to another topic or forum category, it's less headache.

I really don't know it the thread is biased or not? I'm asking the OP whether he is equally against all forms of terrorism. Not just Israeli.

I really don't care one way or another. I just clarifies where he's coming from and the weight I give the thread. Simple question asking a simple answer.

It's a bad act, period. No argument from me, whatsoever. I ask his intention behind the thread. How dare I.....LOL.

Have a problem with that? Oh well...

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Now I'm being defensive? Have I started a thread about any other form of terrorism? You really should have looked at my profile before you asked that question.

Shocking you think the only threads I create are about demonizing Israel and that right there just further solidifies my points about your agenda in this thread.

And again, this thread is not biased against Israel no matter how much you want to write it of as being. Good job derailing the thread though, mission accomplished.

I don't care whether it's biased against Israel or not. I was curious of where you were coming from. Not that it matters either way, as far as I'm concerned.

Obviously it's biased. OBVIOUSLY. Else there'd be videos of Israelis Jews and Israeli Muslims dancing together in the streets.
helping each other, so on, as well as this one.

I'm actually fine with that. It merely lets me know just how honest the OP writer is. Based on his response to my question.

If your thread is that easily 'derailed' my sympathies. There are posters on it, after all. Carry on.....

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Talk about being completely inconsistent with your posts.

I don't care whether it's biased against Israel or not.

I also defend them-as a rule-from biased threads as this one, more and more, seems to be.

Obviously my thread is biased? Your agenda is biased, that's it.

For the last time, this thread about Jewish domestic terrorism and the fact it's being somewhat discussed in the news.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I really don't know it the thread is biased or not? I'm asking the OP whether he is equally against all forms of terrorism. Not just Israeli.

I really don't care one way or another. I just clarifies where he's coming from and the weight I give the thread. Simple question asking a simple answer.

It's a bad act, period. No argument from me, whatsoever. I ask his intention behind the thread. How dare I.....LOL.

If you really cared about whether I created other threads about terrorism than you would have looked by now and had your answer but obviously you still haven't done it and continue to paint me as demonizing Israel.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Maybe I was a bit harsh, sorry - I know what you mean now. You want to know if he is really concerned about terrorism, or if he is only against jews.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:51 PM
link   
Ironically, even in Israel, domestic terrorism is associated with the Right wing.

Israeli Defense Minister: Israeli Right Must Do Some Soul-searching Over Jewish Terror

www.haaretz.com...

Right-wing politicians should do some "soul searching" in light of recent cases of Jewish terrorism being uncovered by authorities, said Defense Minister Moshe Ya'alon on Saturday in an interview with Channel 2 News.

The ongoing Duma case, in which a group of extremist Jews killed multiple members of the Palestinian Dawabsheh family, as well as a recent video of wedding celebration of right-wing extremists with rifles, knives and fire bombs, have raised concerns of Jewish radicalism and incitement to violence against Palestinians.

According to Ya'alon, these instances result in politicians ignoring other, "seemingly less serious" offenses including the uprooting of olive trees, the burning of Palestinian property and supporting the perpetrators of such actions in "attacks against the rule of law."

Ya'alon added that encouraging illegal building and personal attacks on public figures, including himself, aided in the creation of an atmosphere that allowed the actions of the attackers in Duma and the participants in the wedding video.
The encouragement, said Ya'alon, has come from "ministers and members of Knesset, some of whom have placed their staff in illegal structures and are raising their fists against the Supreme Court."

However, Ya'alon warned that the entire religious community should not be held responsible for such actions.
"What was seen in the wedding is not Jewish. It's far from Jewish," concluded the defense minister.
Habayit Hayehudi Chair and Education Minister Naftali Bennett replied on his Facebook page to Ya'alon's comments, writing that the media and "some politicians" were cynically exploiting the events at Duma to "silence or tarnish the entire nationalist camp."

"Whoever politically exploits the incident in Duma will find me in his way. Without blinking an eye." Bennett continued.

Additional security was assigned to Bennett on Friday, including a personal body guard, in light of an extremist right-wing movement connected to arrests in the Duma case.

Justice Minister Ayelet Shaked, also of Habayit Hayehudi, joined Bennett in condemning Ya'alon's comments saying that he was "trying to gain political collateral from the situation."

According to Shaked, Habayit Hayehudi party members "never backed law breakers."

edit on 26-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Maybe I was a bit harsh, sorry - I know what you mean now. You want to know if he is really concerned about terrorism, or if he is only against jews.

Perhaps, simply put. Or what combination of the two.
Otherwise? yawn....

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: theySeeme

Don't believe his hype because he's not looking for that. If he was he would have found the answer himself by looking at my thread history but instead he continues to "assume" and paint me as such.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:19 PM
link   

If you really cared about whether I created other threads about terrorism than you would have looked by now and had your answer but obviously you still haven't done it and continue to paint me as demonizing Israel.

Sigh, your thread stands on it's own and isn't mitigated by earlier posts/threads. I asked you your intention/bias in this thread and you get in a lather. I know what the thread says and represents. I don't know you.

Methinks he doth protest too much....
You think I've derailed your thread. I could care less about your thread. You keep this going, yourself. I think I have you pegged now, anyways, so I'm done.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:41 PM
link   

Sigh, your thread stands on it's own and isn't mitigated by earlier posts/threads. I asked you your intention/bias in this thread and you get in a lather. I know what the thread says and represents. I don't know you.

You think I've derailed your thread. I could care less about your thread. You keep this going, yourself. I think I have you pegged now, anyways, so I'm done.

You pegged him, all right, woo-hoo!, gimme a high five!

Let me print you out a certificate for winning this battle, Great Sir!

Your logic is amusing. So, because the OP hasn't (although he has), "hasn't made threads regarding ALL forms of terrorism," they are biased towards Isreal?

Oh boy.

That's like whenever somebody finds some obscure story about a murder, and they flaunt that, "WHERES THE MEDIA ON THIS?! WHERE ARE THE RIOTS?!? WHERE ARE THE PROTESTS?!?"

As if promoting some sort of contest between disgusting acts done by sick-minded individuals to see which one can get more likes on Facebook or which one garners the most outrage is the key principle here.

I can't wrap my mind around it. So, if I say that I'm against domestic-terrorists in the United States regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, age, etc etc, does that make me biased and therefore a sympathizer for terrorists overseas?

According to your logic, unless specifically clarified (again, the OP has made multiple threads - I suggest reading them), any party not mentioned by the OP is suddenly "purposefully left out," for the sake of "bias?"

The logic is similar to those who associate police brutality/violence with a "race war," because "the media only covers white cops killing black people."

It is entirely untrue, a logical fallacy, and (ding ding!) a form of confirmation bias.

And let's be real here, we all have confirmation bias. I'm nearly positive to the FACT - yes, fact - that the Supreme Creator of the Human Race is a Flying Spaghetti Man, and you can't disprove that, so therefore - it must be true.

See how logical fallacies work?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

a reply to: Tiamat384

Yeah, thanks Captain for pointing out the obvious but I think it's time we end this ridiculous debate. What are you thoughts about the actual OP, you know, Jewish terrorists?

Why is it that Israel can always find evidence to convict Palestinian extremist but nine times out of ten they cannot produce evidence to convict Israeli extremist? Also Israel claims to be a Democracy so why haven't these extremist been beaten imprisoned and their homes bulldozed?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   
a reply to: buster2010

Why is it that using (free) services, I can find an IP address and in turn an address - yet the most sophisticated and expensive surveillance system in the world cannot pinpoint the locations of where IS is using their Twitter and Facebook accounts?

Why is it that an army can be mobilized and two sovereign nations can be invaded for a crime they had nothing to do with within months, yet IS has remained virtually untouched (excluding their growth), under the U.S. military intervention attempts?

Why are weapons, and ammo, being dropped into known IS territory?

These questions will never be answered.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:07 PM
link   

I wonder if the Israeli authorities are holding these Jewish terrorists under Administrative detention like they do with over 100 Palestinians?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 06:18 PM
link   
And that, goyim, is how you earn your internet sheckles.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 07:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

You pegged him, all right, woo-hoo!, gimme a high five!

Let me print you out a certificate for winning this battle, Great Sir!

Your logic is amusing. So, because the OP hasn't (although he has), "hasn't made threads regarding ALL forms of terrorism," they are biased towards Isreal?

Oh boy.

That's like whenever somebody finds some obscure story about a murder, and they flaunt that, "WHERES THE MEDIA ON THIS?! WHERE ARE THE RIOTS?!? WHERE ARE THE PROTESTS?!?"

As if promoting some sort of contest between disgusting acts done by sick-minded individuals to see which one can get more likes on Facebook or which one garners the most outrage is the key principle here.

I can't wrap my mind around it. So, if I say that I'm against domestic-terrorists in the United States regardless of gender, ethnicity, religion, age, etc etc, does that make me biased and therefore a sympathizer for terrorists overseas?

According to your logic, unless specifically clarified (again, the OP has made multiple threads - I suggest reading them), any party not mentioned by the OP is suddenly "purposefully left out," for the sake of "bias?"

The logic is similar to those who associate police brutality/violence with a "race war," because "the media only covers white cops killing black people."

It is entirely untrue, a logical fallacy, and (ding ding!) a form of confirmation bias.

And let's be real here, we all have confirmation bias. I'm nearly positive to the FACT - yes, fact - that the Supreme Creator of the Human Race is a Flying Spaghetti Man, and you can't disprove that, so therefore - it must be true.

See how logical fallacies work?

I actually agree. Your wording makes for a better communication. At least it is logical. (although, the number of Islamic atrocities that are only found on the net would amaze you as well.)

I have pointed out the Israeli-Palestinian issue and the mess therein has been on the back-burner of late due to the mess in Syria. That 'might' explain it, it may not. The regular anti-Israeli crowd try on a regular basis to bring it back to the front page, however.

Media and reader fatigue could also play a role in it. A lot of decades this has been going on and on and on.

I have no problem with exposing an atrocity if for no other reason than it might prevent similar ones from occurring. Both sides have had them ignored to a large extent.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire

Why is it that using (free) services, I can find an IP address and in turn an address - yet the most sophisticated and expensive surveillance system in the world cannot pinpoint the locations of where IS is using their Twitter and Facebook accounts?

Why is it that an army can be mobilized and two sovereign nations can be invaded for a crime they had nothing to do with within months, yet IS has remained virtually untouched (excluding their growth), under the U.S. military intervention attempts?

Why are weapons, and ammo, being dropped into known IS territory?

These questions will never be answered.

I assume you never heard of tor or the deep web?
Not to mention many places in the desert to have addresses, and most addresses returned by IP address whois check are not the actual location of the computer, but rather the tower/box.
edit on 26-12-2015 by theySeeme because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join