It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Shows Israeli Extremists Celebrating Palestinian Child’s Death

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:22 AM
link   
www.nytimes.com...

RAMALLAH, West Bank — The Israeli police said on Thursday that they were investigating a video that appeared to show young Jewish extremists celebrating the death of a Palestinian toddler in an arson attack last summer.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu condemned the video, which was first aired on Israel’s Channel 10 on Wednesday evening.

“The shocking pictures that were broadcast this evening show the true face of a group that constitutes a danger to Israeli society and to the security of Israel,” Mr. Netanyahu said. “We are not prepared to accept people who deny the laws of the state and do not view themselves as subject to them.”

These Jewish terrorists are really making the rounds on Israeli and international news lately. It's obvious those that killed a mother, father, and a toddler have no remorse for their act what so ever but I never imagined I'd see them all dancing celebrating the death of the toddler like! Almost Satanic, no? Last time I was this disgusted by a terrorist video it belonged to ISIS.

Saddest part is, the Israeli authorities have no evidence to convict those responsible for the killing.
edit on 26-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
a reply to: Swills

It is truly disturbing the kind of brainwashed ideology these extremists have, the term terrorist is used correctly here.

I believe the saddest part is that the Israeli authorities have no interest in finding evidence to convict the guilty parties.

One simply has to look to the IDF to understand the behavior that is not only accepted, but viewed as "courageous" it is most certainly disgusting!

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: Swills
www.nytimes.com...

RAMALLAH, West Bank — The Israeli police said on Thursday that they were investigating a video that appeared to show young Jewish extremists celebrating the death of a Palestinian toddler in an arson attack last summer.

Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu condemned the video, which was first aired on Israel’s Channel 10 on Wednesday evening.

“The shocking pictures that were broadcast this evening show the true face of a group that constitutes a danger to Israeli society and to the security of Israel,” Mr. Netanyahu said. “We are not prepared to accept people who deny the laws of the state and do not view themselves as subject to them.”

These Jewish terrorists are really making the rounds on Israeli and international news lately. It's obvious those that killed a mother, father, and a toddler have no remorse for their act what so ever but I never imagined I'd see them all dancing celebrating the death of the toddler like! Almost Satanic, no? Last time I was this disgusted by a terrorist video it belonged to ISIS.

Saddest part is, the Israeli authorities have no evidence to convict those responsible for the killing.

Your last comment points out the difference between the two adversaries. If the Israeli authorities had that evidence, in all likelihood, prosecution would occur. That is less likely elsewhere in the ME.

Unfettered hate is generated on both sides. Inevitable, I suppose.

It may only be semantics but I hang on those differences of how each side handles crap like this example points out.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:34 AM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Oh they're terrorists because even the Israeli govt calls them so. I too am not surprised they can't find any evidence! Granted, I'm totally biased against the Israeli govt and they may in fact prove me wrong by convicting these terrorists but... You know, with all the surveillance alone I would imagine Israel could pull up aerial images up the night of the attack, right?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   

How does it resemble Satanism. Please explain.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:38 AM
link   
a reply to: nwtrucker

This isn't about other ME nations, this is about Israel and their own terrorist problem but I'll humor you and say some ME nations definitely have a hard time going after terrorism, Afghanistan comes to mind.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:39 AM
link   

Condemned the video, after it came out. Showing their slip…

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: Tiamat384

How does it resemble Satanism. Please explain.

Stabbing photos of a dead baby doesn't resemble Satanic to you?

Burning a baby to death doesn't sound Satanic to you?

What Satan do you think we are talking about?
The new age atheist plebeians who invoke the spirit of the Father of Lies.

Give me a break.

These are scummy satanic bastards celebrating the murder of a 3 month old by stabbing photos of his face.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
a reply to: Tiamat384

Really?

Now the only thing I know about Satanism is based on pure Hollywood ignorance but gathering in large groups, dancing and stabbing a photo of the toddler makes me think of a death cult, not Judaism.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:44 AM
link   

This isn't about other ME nations, this is about Israel and their own terrorist problem but I'll humor you and say some ME nations definitely have a hard time going after terrorism, Afghanistan comes to mind.

I understand it isn't 'about the other ME nations'. I use them to place your thread, hopefully, into a context that is more...understanding.

failure to measure the act and response to the act without 'context' opens the door to double standards which, in my experience, is the norm on Israeli threads. (Not saying you, per say).

You stress the act. I stress what I consider to be balance. What else is a thread for? Hopefully not mere agreement....

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   

If the Israeli authorities had that evidence, in all likelihood, prosecution would occur.

They left graffiti on the walls after they attacked the place.

It may only be semantics but I hang on those differences of how each side handles crap like this example points out.

Each side? They firebombed that house while people slept inside.

According to eyewitnesses, at least two masked men arrived at the Palestinian village of Douma at around 4am on Friday morning. The assailants smashed the windows of two houses, threw firebombs inside, and scrawled Hebrew graffiti on the wall reading "Revenge" and "Long live the Messiah." Locals claimed they saw the men flee in the direction of Ma'aleh Ephraim, a settlement nearby to the village.

news.vice.com

How much evidence you need?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:49 AM
link   

What balance? What context? You're comparing Israel to every single ME nation because you just want to remind everyone that Israel is still good while Arab nations are bad? Is that your context? Sounds more like derailment to me.

This thread is about Israel and their own domestic terrorist problem which in itself is big news, disturbing news. I can't recall the Israeli gov't ever talking about their own domestic terrorists let alone admit their a problem to their national security.
edit on 26-12-2015 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Exactly. Based on ignorance. And there you go. Death cult. Not Satanism.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:53 AM
link   

No, I'm sure some Satanists definitely qualify too. If you mean to tell me groups of people haven't killed and or perform blood/death rituals in the name of Satan that would be ignorant.

Are you a Satanist and did I hurt your feelings?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Spray painted walls are enough evidence to convict somebody of murder?

Maybe they should have signed the graffiti "el'barto"

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:56 AM
link   
a reply to: Bluntone22

No but witnesses who watched the men return to their Jewish outpost adds more weight.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Here's the thing. Those Satanists don't represent the religion, or would you like it if the Christians were represented by the pedophile priests, or Westboro. Or Islam by the terrorists. Satanism isn't the worship of Satan. Oh, please please. Don't be ignorant. But no, but that would be my personal business.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bluntone22
a reply to: intrptr

Spray painted walls are enough evidence to convict somebody of murder?

Maybe they should have signed the graffiti "el'barto"

They don't hide who they are, among themselves. The abuse is systemic, from children to adults and soldiers.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Yeah, thanks Captain for pointing out the obvious but I think it's time we end this ridiculous debate. What are you thoughts about the actual OP, you know, Jewish terrorists?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:05 PM
link   

a reply to: Bluntone22

No but witnesses who watched the men return to their Jewish outpost adds more weight.

They probably are guilt, I agree with that.

But I question any witness testimony when Palestinians and Israelis claim the other did something.
They have way to much hate for each of to be taken at their word.
edit on 26-12-2015 by Bluntone22 because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join