It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shots fired in US mall

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 12:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: pcgamer11
Was just a dindu, not a "gunman" shooting.

Pcg

When you say dindu, do you mean like
"aww now don't kick me out of the barn Cletus I dindu nuttin to your mule man, she looks at EVERYONE like that man, I dindu NUTTIN!!!"

Is this the context in which you mean dindu??

Honestly I was almost expecting another jewelry store heist. But thankfully it was just a violent criminal whos actions got himself removed as a threat to society, thusly saving the local taxpayer and municipality much needed dollars.

That alone is rewarding and worth the read.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:38 PM
link   
For what it's worth I live nearish to there... Some of the locals are saying he was getting jumped and was defending himself. I obviously can't verify that but I thought it was worth mentioning. Doesn't make this situation any less stupid for all involved. Apparently, the guy he pulled the gun on initially had shot and injured Daquan's (the deceased shooter's) brother on Thanksgiving and they ran into each other at the mall on Christmas eve, resulting in this mess. The authorities are saying this is not gang related as far as they know.

Here's an article where his parents discuss what happened. Warning: The webpage autoplays a video.
www.wsoctv.com...
edit on 26-12-2015 by duke396 because: (no reason given)

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join