It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

shots fired in US mall

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:38 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

10/4 Thanks again "as always" for the updates

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:52 PM
link   
a reply to: MrMasterMinder

I disagree. If you find this thread not to your liking. There are hundreds of threads you may find to your liking. Please feel free to leave this thread, in your search for threads that validate your opinion.

Merry Christmas

Des

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 03:56 PM
link   

Perhaps not, but as I said, when it was posted it was unknown if it was active or not.

Had this turned into San Bernardino, the thread would be blowing up.

You've yet to post anything relevant, regardless.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Shamrock6

I second that. ..

2nd line.

As mentioned a hundred thousand times before; ATS is faster and more acurate in reporting the breaking news than any MSM.....

Hence, the title of the forum "Breaking Alternative News".

edit on 24-12-2015 by ReadLeader because: Sp

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:11 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:15 PM
link   
CMPD chief will go on air soon.

Here's the latest I've got: two groups with ongoing beef got into it in a Journey's store or near one. Off duty went to investigate the altercation and shots were fired.

Video has been sent to local media from just before the shooting that appears to show the deceased pulling the gun from his waistband, moving towards where shots were fired in the store.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:18 PM
link   

I don't disagree, in hindsight. So at this point it probably should, and likely will, be moved.

What I don't understand is why you're in here contributing absolutely nothing instead of using the alert function and moving on with your life.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:19 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

There ya go, you are finally understanding the American way. Soon you'll be a beer drinking,gun shooting,flag waving, hot dog eating American too,

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   
For what its worth, I appreciate the breaking news forum and the members who keep the threads updated! S&F!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: TechniXcality

There ya go, you are finally understanding the American way. Soon you'll be a beer drinking,gun shooting,flag waving, hot dog eating American too,

lol yehaw!

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
PLEASE KEEP THIS ON TOPIC!

Do not reply to this post.

Blaine91555

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

I am just sooo tired of seeing britches below the butt-ox exposing boxer shorts. When OH when will that fad ever end. I guess, when all of the gang banger's are finally dead.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 06:08 PM
link   
Was just a dindu, not a "gunman" shooting.

Pcg

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:07 PM
link   
My local news stated that the off duty officer is now deceased? Is this accurate? ??

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 10:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: ReadLeader
My local news stated that the off duty officer is now deceased? Is this accurate? ??

Looks like off duty officer killed the rapper after he pulled a gun on the officer.

He appears to have been a super deuce having shot a 12 year old in the past from what it sounds?

Either the guy was a super scumbag or the article tried to paint him as one? Never heard of him ?

m.washingtontimes.com...
edit on 241231America/ChicagoThu, 24 Dec 2015 22:24:27 -0600000000p3142 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 11:13 PM
link   
a reply to: interupt42

He was a thug, with a very long arrest record. Including the shooting of a 12 year old boy. A Long life of drugs, crimes, and leaving a path of misery and destruction behind him.

Won't be surprised to see "Black Lives Matter" rally around him due to his short journey into the world of rapping.

Des

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: hiddenNZ

Solution?
Stay out of the malls.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join