It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

#BlackLivesMatter Sets Up "Decoy" Protest in Attempt to Shut Down Airport

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:50 AM
link   

originally posted by: Vector99

originally posted by: Jakal26
a reply to: Vector99

I don't believe you.

Here is the google search I did. Tell me if the image I posted shows up.

Again my bad for bad info...

No need to apologize, that dude was being a pecker. You don't owe him anything.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: LSU0408

They'd be terrified to come to my part of the country. LOL...every other (more often than not) racist hillbilly around seems to have a giant confederate flag flying from the back of their truck these days. Personally, I find it ridiculous, but whatever.

Never understood why they will fly that flag, all the while flying a "don't tread on me" flag, right next to an American flag. They talk about "heritage" and not "hate"...but those of us who live here and hear the crap they spew behind closed doors know better. More often than not, the racist undertone are VERY prevalent...hell, here, it isn't even undertones. It's not even disguised.

Just a branch of the same tree of hate, really.

All the while, the actual war continues, the class war. The poor are screwed, all the while divided amongst racial lines in their own minds'. Of course, this is why the funding. Makes perfect sense if you're sitting on top, in a very evil genius kinda way.

But try telling these BLM types that you've been accosted and abused by "white" and "black" cops alike (while being white)....and you'll get this stuff about profiling...tell them how you are being profiled as well (anyone under 50 and white with a beard in my area is considered a potential drug user and is often abused and violated..regardless of race) and it falls on deaf ears. You are supposed to "shut up, sit back, and listen to their plight"...while they ignore the plight of others.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

they both look the same and carried the same thuggish attitude.

I hope you realize how ignorant this statement is.

I doubt it, but there is still hope.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:55 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert
This thread shows how easily scared we are and how quick we throw the term terrorism around.

BLM may be misguided and wrong in their approach, but their message is still pertinent and they are not terrorists.

It's been defined three times. They fit the term for terrorism. You can slice it any way you want to and you're still wrong. The only thing people are scared of is saying something to these idiots because they know BLM will be offended and crap will hit the fan. They're not scared of the group itself.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Those of us who care about facts care.
I won't disagree about the attitude.

that dude was being a pecker. You don't owe him anything.

LOL...yeah, I was. I said as much. And no, he doesn't owe me anything, no one does...but IF he was being honest (I might be leaning towards that now that I'm not so grumpy) then I apologize. Just get sick of the skewed facts and sometimes it comes out a bit harsh. So, Vector...sorry.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

White people that act like that are the absolute worst. They're the cowards of the cowards.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:57 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

This thread shows how easily scared we are and how quick we throw the term terrorism around.

BLM may be misguided and wrong in their approach, but their message is still pertinent and they are not terrorists.

It's been defined three times. They fit the term for terrorism. You can slice it any way you want to and you're still wrong. The only thing people are scared of is saying something to these idiots because they know BLM will be offended and crap will hit the fan. They're not scared of the group itself.

Yes, I know how it's been defined. It seems like the schoolyard bully would be considered a terrorist by these standards.

We've become sissies that are so scared of people that think and look different than us that we are willing to equate them to people that strap bombs to themselves.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:58 AM
link   
a reply to: introvert

Really? Really?
I think the "ignorance" is with you.

You can't see how the attitude (and culture) is often the problem. Really?
Are you blind, or just being purposely obtuse?

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Really? Really?

Yes, ignorant.

That would be like me saying LSU is just like the PP shooter, Robert Dear, because he looks like him and says things similar to what he has said.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:00 AM
link   

*slyly grins and walks away without saying another word.
Second line, because sometimes I like to get old school like that.

That shat makes me eyes bleed.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Absolutely.
Like I said, there are a lot of them in my area (southwest VA) and I hear the "behind closed doors" stuff because they don't care to say it around other "white folks". I rarely actually call them out, mainly because after that, you're never going to get that insider perspective again.

Sad thing is, a lot of them are older white males that claim to be christian. And their kids, whom they've trained to be just as racist as they are.

They are as much cowards and liars as those that disregard truth in the interest of their own agenda within the BLM "movement", and others.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:05 AM
link   

There's a Confederate Flag on nearly every house around my area too. As a member of the SCV, I find it offensive to see a Confederate Flag that's been desecrated with Lynyrd Skynyrd (Love the band though) and "The South Will Rise Again" because those are normally your rednecks that use the flag for the wrong reasons. I'm not big on the battle flag anyways, my flagpole flies the 3rd National. And it's definitely a heritage thing for me.
edit on 24-12-2015 by LSU0408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

they both look the same and carried the same thuggish attitude.

I hope you realize how ignorant this statement is.

I doubt it, but there is still hope.

No, but maybe you can tell me why you think it was ignorant. I'd love to hear this.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Apples and oranges much?
WOW...

Just keep ignoring the root causes and spreading your bs though. I'm sure that will get us all very far.

we are willing to equate them to people that strap bombs to themselves.

It isn't much of a leap. You don't read much, do you? It's been explained how the "leap" isn't a large one and how those within the BLM movement aren't far from acting in terrorist fashion.

FYI...you don't have to strap a bomb to yourself to commit and act of terrorism and/or violence.
"Put wings on pigs" ring a bell?

More of it is coming....mark these words. When the rhetoric fails and people get fed up with them (very soon) there will be action taken by the more militant among them. I will direct you back to this thread and these words when the time comes.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Those of us who care about facts care.
I won't disagree about the attitude.

that dude was being a pecker. You don't owe him anything.

LOL...yeah, I was. I said as much. And no, he doesn't owe me anything, no one does...but IF he was being honest (I might be leaning towards that now that I'm not so grumpy) then I apologize. Just get sick of the skewed facts and sometimes it comes out a bit harsh. So, Vector...sorry.

It's all good, you seem like a swell guy anyways. I knew your coffee hadn't kicked in yet

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:07 AM
link   

Your not the only one.
*inserts another sly grin and slowly steps away.

ETA:

you seem like a swell guy anyways

Meh...I'm just a bit rash. Life has a way of pissing me right off sometimes and, unfortunately, I often take it out on those that don't deserve it.
It's a lot of the reason I usually just practice the "say something nice or nothing" thing and don't post much here...sometimes I falter.
edit on 24-12-2015 by Jakal26 because: in the interst of not adding yet another comment

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: ghostrager

It's stupidity at it's finest. First of all, let's say they're successful and for the rest of time not a single black person is killed by a white person, by accident or on purpose. Does anyone suppose then they'll wake up and realize who is actually killing black people? As for their tactics, if they made me miss a flight to see my family on Christmas I'd be super pissed. So, screw their "movement." Even if it were successful it wouldn't accomplish what they want, and they're really only concerned with inconveniencing others to boast their own manufactured self importance... all while reinforcing negative stereotypes. Whoever put this whole BLM thing together is an absolute idiot. It's why the rest of the population thinks of them as the spam of social causes.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: LSU0408

Yes, I know how it's been defined. It seems like the schoolyard bully would be considered a terrorist by these standards.

We've become sissies that are so scared of people that think and look different than us that we are willing to equate them to people that strap bombs to themselves.

I don't know who you're considering "we" and "us," but I'm not comparing them to people that strap on bombs (as the left are so willing to do with white right wing Christians), I'm comparing them to the term itself.

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:13 AM
link   

Really? Really?

Yes, ignorant.

That would be like me saying LSU is just like the PP shooter, Robert Dear, because he looks like him and says things similar to what he has said.

If I was holding a gun towards an abortion clinic and taking pictures reflecting an attitude to shoot it up, I would expect nothing less. But I don't look like Robert Dear. The thug in the first picture looked just like Michael Brown which is why his photo pulls up when you Google the name.
edit on 24-12-2015 by LSU0408 because: SHEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIII

posted on Dec, 24 2015 @ 09:15 AM
link   

I probably couldn't contain myself. I've never heard a single word about BLM here in NW LA, everybody hates them lol. Even the blacks I know. I'd love to see them come to one of these towns close and try to protest.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join