It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Turkey ‘officially acknowledges’ attack on Su-24 was a planned step - Russian MoD

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 07:57 AM
link   
a reply to: sosobad

They noted that the Russian planes in the area were on an operation against terrorists while the "official" western story states they weren't, looks like China is leaning more towards Russia's version of events.

Care to show where the official Western story states that?

And please show where China has said they are leaning towards the Russian version of this event?

In fact China had this to say...

China urges stronger coordination in Syria

Chinese Foreign Ministry spokesman Hong Lei said China was paying close attention to the incident and that many circumstances “needed further clarification”.

“China supports the international fight against terrorism, and we hope all sides strengthen their communication and coordination,” Hong told a regular press briefing.

While relying on the region for oil supplies, China tends to leave Middle Eastern diplomacy to the other five permanent members of the UN Security Council, namely the United States, Britain, France and Russia.

However, China has long said there is no military solution to Syria's problems and has criticised the West and Russia for bombing campaigns there.

www.dawn.com...

They aren't backing either side's story of the event, so I don't know where you got your info from, as they say there is more that needs to be known.

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: tsurfer2000h

That article is from November, the one I linked and the one DJW001 linked are from last week

posted on Jan, 18 2016 @ 01:54 AM
link   
I am for sure, certain that if a plane violates the Russian airspace, does not respond to the radio like 3 times; they would shoot it down. Its the same for many other country. And the place where it violated, is a high stress area. What can we expect? It was just a play that Russians are losing too much money on the vacations to Turkey I guess. Now they are banning many Turkish made products and also kicking out many Turkish + Turkish workers in Russia.

Well, Russians never respond in English even if they know English in many many situations.There is a planned move here, maybe from Turkish or maybe from Russia, but there is something going on I don't know for sure.

new topics

<< 1  2   >>

join