It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

George Stephanopoulos (The Clinton Hatchet Man) Overwhelmed By Donald Trump In Interview

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:
+15 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:12 AM
link   
Doesn't matter if you like or dislike Trump, George Stephanopoulos (The Clinton Hatchet Man) goes head to head with Donald Trump in this ABC interview and is shut down and left stuttering when all of his accusations are not only shut down but redirected in a way to leave Stephanopoulos bewildered and on the defensive.

One thing I can say positive about Trump is that he doesn't take any crap from the biased media and they are totally at a loss on how to put him on the defensive. This is a good interview and Trump shuts them down hard.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
That is how you properly handle a shill.

Hate him or love him, trump definitely isn't scared to speak his mind.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:34 AM
link   
For me personally all i got is trump likes himself a whole lot, but hey he won another fight against the evil liberal media.

+2 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969Won another fight against the evil liberal media.

Now you are FINALLY getting it Duke...

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 09:46 AM
link   
One does not simply Stump the Trump

+6 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:02 AM
link   
The whole interview was Stephanopoulos trying to put words in his mouth and then avoiding the subject or just brushing it off to go on to the next, when Trump asked for proof.
Liberal media fail.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:03 AM
link   
a reply to: infolurker

And what about all the lies trump told?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Rekt.

Can't believe when asked who did american personally kill he didn't mention the thousands of innocents killed as "collateral damage" in our drone strike extravaganza.

I'm liking trump more all the time

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Trump seems to use just plain old down to earth rhetoric .KISS and the voters will get the picture .I am quite amazed at his success and this was the first time I listened to him . I think his plan is to put on the brakes until he is in a position to get it figured out ....Maybe that's the cure in a way .Don't freak and go slow . He doesn't sound like hes a war hawk and that aint no bad thing . Time to cool the jets on the hawks me thinks .

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:33 AM
link   

I saw this when it was on TV. Yes, Stephanopoulos was overwhelmed but more accurately exasperated, and not because Trump "shut him down" or anything having to do with how much a straight shooter Trump is or how much he called George out, it was simply because you cannot have a meaningful talk or a debate with Trump, period. He will talk over you, not respect you, not listen to you, but will keep running his mouth like a bull. This was not a "look at Trump go!" moment, but a SMH moment, as usual.

That's why George acted the way he did.

+8 more 
posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
He really schlonged old Georgie.

Can't wait for next year.

Trump makes the bleeding heart liberals on this site lose their minds.

Their ideology has been completely destroyed.

How friggin great is Trump...

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:18 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

oh please. no one's losing their minds, good lord.

trump is narcissistic fool who wants his name in the history books. he could give a rats ass about anything but himself. and, he surely doesn't care about the blue collar workers he panders to. tho, if I were voting republican I'd choose him over cruz any day.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: caterpillage

yep, and all those people killed when we bombed that doctors without borders hospital.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

I saw this when it was on TV. Yes, Stephanopoulos was overwhelmed but more accurately exasperated, and not because Trump "shut him down" or anything having to do with how much a straight shooter Trump is or how much he called George out, it was simply because you cannot have a meaningful talk or a debate with Trump, period. He will talk over you, not respect you, not listen to you, but will keep running his mouth like a bull. This was not a "look at Trump go!" moment, but a SMH moment, as usual.

Why is it that you libs want to complain about manner and not a word about simple substance?

Face it, Trump isn't playing the standard game and the media (need I say "liberal?) can't play their usual game with him. Trump is altering the standard rules of the game media is set on playing, and he is having none of it. Personally, I can't stand the guy, but maybe I would vote for him given the apparent choice we may have.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: knoxie
a reply to: whyamIhere

oh please. no one's losing their minds, good lord.

trump is narcissistic fool who wants his name in the history books. he could give a rats ass about anything but himself. and, he surely doesn't care about the blue collar workers he panders to. tho, if I were voting republican I'd choose him over cruz any day.

That might be President Trump to you.

This reply is the perfect example....Loving it...😀😀😀

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:43 AM
link   
a reply to: Aliensun

Why is it you repubs want to talk about substance ONLY when it benefits you to do so, otherwise ignoring it?

Trump might not "play the game" but that doesn't automatically make him qualified to be president, nor does it mean he would be a good president, nor does it mean he'd make good decisions. Anyone looking at voting for him just because he'd "throw a wrench in the system" without looking at the likely true very negative effects of such a presidency seriously concerns me, and concerns me as much as people blindly voting the status quo.

Give us someone QUALIFIED, not simply someone who is not like the establishment.

Don't argue with an idiot, they'll bring you down to their level and then beat you with experience.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:14 PM
link   

I love hearing someone just speak their mind instead of pandering to the PC culture. I don't agree with everything Trump says, but at least he has conviction and will do things that are in the best interest of America unlike the buffoon we have in the White House right now.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
For me personally all i got is trump likes himself a whole lot, but hey he won another fight against the evil liberal media.

Can you name one of the political candidates that isn't a narcissist? The Democratic front runner is the queen of self-love.

Also, glad to see you admitting that a) Trump won against the liberal media and b) that the media has a liberal bias. It sounds like you are actually learning from your past mistakes.
edit on 2015/12/23 by Metallicus because: sp

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Saying the same thing over and over again is not 'handling' a reporter...
Trump had lied more than both hillary and Bernie combined and just relies on bs anecdotal 'evidence' to back up his claim. Shoot we just had him try ans spin an anti isis rally into a pro isis rally in Michigan.
He doesn't care about facts, period. He cares about getting knee jerk reactions from people and his supporters eat it up.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

I'm gonna just go ahead and say it: You need to get your head out of your a**.

Why does Stephanopoulos keep asking for proof the US government has killed innocent people (that's a no-brainer by the way), and doesn't even react to Trump's comments on there not being any proof of Putin killing journalists?

soulwaxer

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join