It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vibrational Sounds & Low-Gliding UFOs Over So Cal

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Did anyone here it? Woke me up around 1am Pacific and sounded like multiple planes flying low thru very cloudy skies.

my gut feeling was military planes chasing or following flyin saucers or something. Was so loud for like 3-4 minutes,.

I looked out and saw nothing but clouds and then briefly a few lights stream across the sky seemingly under the clouds. Happened too fast to grab my phone and get any footage, thought maybe someone else heard or saw similar anyways back to bed!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:06 AM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

I've been up since 1am and live in los angeles. what part of town were you in when you heard it?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:21 AM
link   
a reply to: Plantagenet

Don't know how this relates to what you experienced, but the news is picked up on some event, presented as "mysterious lights" over SF last night around two am…

search results

edit on 23-12-2015 by intrptr because: link and youtube

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: intrptr

Yeah that was a rocket booster burning up on reentry.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:48 AM
link   
There are a number of small squadrons of vintage airplanes that fly around the Southern California area on the holidays. The one I hear the most is the Condor Squadron of AT-6 planes that fly out of Van Nuys. Although I'm too young to have heard them fly during the war, the roaring sound of their engines I've heard in movies and on TV is pretty unmistakable.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: Blue Shift

I always run outside when I hear them fly over!! I love those guys. Makes me think of that restaurant at Van Nuys Airport - 94th Aerosquadron.

join