It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sweden tightening it's borders(limiting traffic from Copenhagen)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:14 PM
link   
From the Forth of January we are enforcing mandatory ID checks in a terminal at Copenhagen Airport.
This also means all direct trains from Copenhagen, i.e the world - will not run.

Anyone coming into Sweden, will be forced to ID themselves, effectively tightening our borders.

so, if you want to come here, you have to stop at the airport, stand In line, Id yourself and then take another train to Sweden.

this will of course cause huge problems for all swedes working in Copenhagen, and all Danes working in Malmoe.

this will cause a lot of problems with a lot of businesses who chose to put their HQ in Malmö, and I can only consider myself lucky not being affected by this..

what do we think about this, ats?
also, Mr Alex Jones and infowars- Paul Watson specifically - still think we are that ultra liberal PC country?

this is huge.

oh I didn't have to say the reason for this is the immigration problem, right?

so no more asylum seekers. at least for a looong time.
and frankly thank god for this.
we take in more than any country in Europe, and we are finally flashing the sign. Sweden is closed.

edit on 22-12-2015 by alienDNA because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   
a reply to: alienDNA

Yes and Sweden could do more than this. I found it quite odd when in Sweden they do check ups ( i understand that swedish police force has reached its limits ) in refugees trains they have hired people from ME etchinicity to work with them and checking them out.. really?
You have done very poor work over there like Alex Jones seems to know lol. Fake identities and obvious cases where asylum seeker is older than his "passport" states, there is no reason to let these fake peoples in.. but you do and we do after you, after you have sent them to train to North to our borders.
Something wicked is going on. Refugees has become a huge paycheck to people who own hotels etc and rent them to the government through red cross and are guaranteed good monthly money and to others who are "representatives" to asylum seekers and can earn 10 000 extra Euros by month doing so.
I think whole scene with refugees has more vicious goals we are yet to be see.. but let wait year and we see it better.

edit on 22-12-2015 by dollukka because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Anyone coming into Sweden, will be forced to ID themselves, effectively tightening our borders.

Is that entry from anywhere, or just from Copenhagen?

I don't see it as a bad move, per say, though as you have said, it is sure to be inconvenient. We in the US, have become used to having to go to the airport 2 to 3 hours earlier than our flight, to standing in line, taking off our shoes, having our over sized toiletry items tossed in the trash, and than irradiated with x-ray beams, for years now.

You will be surprised what you will get used to .

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Can you provide a source for this? Not that I don't believe it, but this is so un-Sweden like.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Oh by the way.. Refugees has now a new road, they buy tickets to German cruises and throw their "fake" identities abroad to sea and enter without papers now. I wonder if you have any news about this happening in Sweden ?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:41 PM
link   
a reply to: UnBreakable

Actually he is right, they are tightening border control. We have many news about this in our country as we are taking in those which comes through swedish border to our country.

Here are the news about Denmark giving Sweden a "cold hand " over latest news in Swedish border control. I guess Danes do not like the situation either.
Nyheter

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:56 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

yep it's going to become a huuuge problem.

sources are www.svt.se
our "cnn" or "bbc" tv news website, which would have articles about this.
since this of course is a massive piece of news I'm sure you would find sources at our magazine websites aswell such as our most popular one being www.aftonbladet.se

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:58 PM
link   

Thanks.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

yeah I can't wait :/

but to answer your question, the only legit way into Sweden is from Copenhagen, and ferries from Germany. also Latvian countries and Finland. but those are reduntant, no one from Syria, Afghanistan and Iraq comes through those ways.
so only illegal immigrants will come that way.

of course we still get overrun, at least now we are doing SOMETHING.
but obviously ppl will continue to slip in illegally, but yeah, finally our government is doing something.

although from being completely passive and utter silence regarding the immigration problem for yeeears - to almost closing our borders completely is a huuuge move and caught pretty much everyone in Sweden by surprise and chock.

... which is why I feel something weird is going on. can't put my finger on it yet though.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:08 PM
link   

It seems common sense to me.

America is the only one ignoring these killers.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:25 PM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

which killers are you refering too?
kids from Syria?
cause the only immigration we really will stop are the legit refugees.
those entering illegally will always find ways...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Awesome article. Truth hurts sometimes. Sweden needs to stop taking in everybody Then sorting out all the thugs out. Just stop everyone at the border and send any questionable people back to wherever. A bleeding heart will get you just that, a bloody heart. Truth be told, the whole open borders thing seems to be a pretty big failure. The Idea of any EU citizen traveling freely has turned into let Anyone travel Anywhere.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   
I am sure you are going to get a lot of flak for your post but the logic is sound.

No one is trying to stop legitimate asylum seekers from entering the country. Every person that I know that is religious and and attends a church, their church has programs and projects for aiding the asylum seekers. I work with two ladies that have volunteered to take a family into their home.

So the ATS Muslim Protector Squad, is full of it when they try to attack anyone that says, it is sound and prudent to check who you are letting in your front door. And it is just plain stupid to lock your front door, but leave you back door, and all your windows open, and then think you are safe from illegal invaders.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: alienDNA

which killers are you refering too?
kids from Syria?
cause the only immigration we really will stop are the legit refugees.
those entering illegally will always find ways...

But, you changed the line ?

It was "women and children" but you had to take women out after SB.

Let them come live at your house...I prefer to vet them.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:37 PM
link   

que? i didn't remove anything and have no clue what you mean.

and yeah, if I had room, I wouldn't mind having a Syrian, iraqian or afghanian refugee staying at my place. would be great, so they could be properly adjusted to our culture and rid of their own. "you're a swede now kid, here are the rules. and if you act up, you ain't getting my wifi password." simple.

unfortunately I have a one room flat. no space.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: pavil

I agree. which is why we all of a sudden do this massive thing out of nowhere really.

from being a pushover country who can't say no, to doing this is such a huge step, my ats senses went tingling which is why I created the topic on this forum.

so far I haven't heard any cool conspiracies as to what really is going on, but I think that side of ats might still be sleeping.
as in literal sleep not I'm blind to the truth-sleep.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: UnBreakable

Can you provide a source for this? Not that I don't believe it, but this is so un-Sweden like.

www.svt.se...

Not even our system can handle the insane amount of asylum seeker. The refugees broke the system and now many in Sweden is thinking about voting SD to stop the insanity of Muslim Ghettos where all are unemployed since they cannot compete for the jobs. This and a worthless planning on building houses/apartments for the last 30 years have made some Swedish people having to live to their 30-ties at home since there are no cheap houses/apartments available.

We are even housing people in tents now days. And the Danes only laugh at the insanity. Sweden cannot handle the amount of refugees and is trying to press them back to the Danish who do not want anymore refugees and do everything to keep them in Sweden and Germany instead.

The politicians played a high stakes game that EU quotas was to be created so they could offload the ones they could not handle and the rest of Europe did not care at all for the problems Germany and Sweden created for themselves.

They are even discussing shutting down the bridge. If they do not get this insane massive amount to end quickly then the people in Sweden will probably be influenced to vote anti immigration and in the future this might mean no immigration at all for many years in Sweden instead of a slow controlled immigration. Scary that SD might be the biggest party in Sweden.

I am for limited immigration like in Denmark and Norway but SD are to extreme on the other side for me.
edit on 22-12-2015 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:21 PM
link   
The translation for the Nyheter Idag says:

SJ stops the train across the Öresund Bridge because of ID checks. Denmark's response after Sweden's plea for help with asylum chaos: Blame yourselves Published: 06-11-2015 06:55
Like the article: Danish Foreign Minister Kristian Jensen gives the Swedish Government the cold shoulder.

Today Danish Foreign Minister Kristian Jensen gives the Swedish Government the cold shoulder. DENMARK - Blame yourselves. It is the Danish Government's statements to the Swedish government on Thursday's appealed to Europe for help in taking care of all asylum seekers migrants. "They actually had got themselves in this situation", says the Danish Minister for Integration.

Danish Foreign Minister Kristian Jensen (Venstre) announced on Thursday that it would not help the neighboring country to the east to sort out the chaos in their immigration policies. "Each country has chosen the course of the refugee issue as they once chosen". "They have chosen their course and now they'll deal with it as they want", he told Danish TV2.

Jensen also says that the best "help" Denmark can give Sweden is about Swedes learn from the Danes and take after their much more restrictive immigration policies. "I have no ready-made solution to how, in this case to be able to help Sweden". "We have shown how Denmark has chosen to deal with the crisis". "If other countries can learn and be inspired by it so I think it's excellent", he says.

In another interview with Immigration and Integration Minister Inger Støjberg (Venstre), that same TV channel sent during Friday morning, underscores the Danish government's view. "When we look at Sweden today we must say that they have put themselves in this situation, they have in any way expressed an extremely permissive immigration policy for many many years", she says.

Støjberg also says that Denmark will look very seriously at the big onslaught of asylum seekers to the country, despite the fact that Denmark receives far fewer asylum seekers than Sweden, and that it may be necessary to tighten immigration policy further. "I do not exclude that there can be talk of more austerity", she says before she once again clarifies; "but I must say that when I hear Swedes say what they do, in fact they have placed themselves in this situation".

Less than two months ago, it sounded different from the Swedish government in a televised debate. As stated Kristina Persson (S), Sweden's Minister for Nordic Cooperation, that it will go better in Sweden than in Denmark because we receive so many asylum seekers.

"We're doing good out of it coming today, there are many more that come to us than coming to Denmark", she said before she continued: "In the longer term, it will be an advantage for Sweden and the Swedish economy. Because we have an aging population, like Denmark, we have to replace all those lost from the labor market with the new arrivals". Persson received support from the critic Henrik Arnstad who claimed refugee crisis is imaginary and Left Party leader Jonas Sjöstedt, who claimed that the Danish government lacks popular support for its policies.

How many of us on ATS predicted the time would come that both Sweden and Merkel would eat their words. Less than 2 months ago she was gloating.

I agree. Something is indeed rotten in Sweden and Denmark is too close for comfort. Something is brewing and they are trying to save face and save their behinds. I just hope it isn't too late.

The Telegraph - German authorities are reportedly searching for 12 people who entered the country illegally as refugees using fake Syrian passports and then disappeared.

The migrants are believed to have entered Germany using stolen passports from the same source as those used by two of the Paris attackers, Bild newspaper claimed.

The passports are believed to have been looted by Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) when it captured the city of Raqqa in 2013.

The report comes a week after two men were arrested at a refugee shelter in Austria on suspicion of links to the Paris attacks. They had reportedly entered Austria using false Syrian passports at the same time as the Paris attackers.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:27 PM
link   

que? i didn't remove anything and have no clue what you mean.

and yeah, if I had room, I wouldn't mind having a Syrian, iraqian or afghanian refugee staying at my place. would be great, so they could be properly adjusted to our culture and rid of their own. "you're a swede now kid, here are the rules. and if you act up, you ain't getting my wifi password." simple.

unfortunately I have a one room flat. no space.

Sure you'd let them live with you till they rape your wife or daughter..... The Nordic countries seem to have a little problem with Non EU immigrants raping their own citizens. Time to man up IMO. First step is securing your borders and immigration process. You don't have to let everyone in, really, you don't. No one will think less of you.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:54 PM
link   

From the Forth of January we are enforcing mandatory ID checks in a terminal at Copenhagen Airport.
This also means all direct trains from Copenhagen, i.e the world - will not run.

so, if you want to come here, you have to stop at the airport, stand In line, Id yourself and then take another train to Sweden.

this will of course cause huge problems for all swedes working in Copenhagen, and all Danes working in Malmoe.

this will cause a lot of problems with a lot of businesses who chose to put their HQ in Malmö, and I can only consider myself lucky not being affected by this..

what do we think about this, ats?
also, Mr Alex Jones and infowars- Paul Watson specifically - still think we are that ultra liberal PC country?

this is huge.

oh I didn't have to say the reason for this is the immigration problem, right?

so no more asylum seekers. at least for a looong time.
and frankly thank god for this.
we take in more than any country in Europe, and we are finally flashing the sign. Sweden is closed.

Don't they have people in airports and train stations who make everyone stand in line and make sure they have the correct ticket before getting onto the train or plane? Some underground stations have these annoying barriers that won't let you through unless you have a valid ticket.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join