It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Germany: 12 refugees with fake passports disappeared

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:47 PM
link   

German authorities are reportedly searching for 12 people who entered the country illegaly as refugees using fake Syrian passports and then disappeared.

telegraph
They entered before the Paris attacks with passports which could have been part of the loot when ISIL conquered Raqqa. They knew this and still lost track. There are currently 250,000 unregistered asylum seekers in Germany.

This is just insane, right? I know Germany is overwhelmed by the situation, but these 12 are probably connected to ISIL and could be almost everywhere in Europe now! A catastrophe waiting to happen.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:54 PM
link   
a reply to: Peeple
I'm surprised it's only 12 so far.
Again reminds me how sensible it was for the UK not signing up to the Schengen agreement, we can still lawfully defend the border on the French side.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Well this was already obvious at the beginning of this year, i have no doubt that the real number is higher than 12.
We'll see what will happen.

S&F

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:10 PM
link   
Soooooo.... How crazy is Trump now, I ask Ye~ Trump haters?

The passports are believed to have been looted by Islamic State of Iraq and the Levant (Isil) when it captured the city of Raqqa in 2013.

BTW, S&F
edit on 22-12-2015 by ReadLeader because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

We'll i'm quite happy that he is not running in Europe

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:13 PM
link   
In Germany 30% of refugees are " missing"

translation from finnish news

In some German northern states is up to a third of that came this year are missing, authorities in the refugee centers say. Asylum time of the application process for asylum seekers should live in them, addressed to the reception centers

Brandenburg, Saxony, Saxony-Anhalt, Thuringia and Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania placed asylum seekers by up to 30 per cent,several thousands, have been unsuccessful to return in state reception centers for the first few days after arrival occurs by Saarbrücken Zeitung poll states inside the ministries. For example, In Brandenburg 30,000 asylum seeker 5700 is missing.

Finnish news channel

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:15 PM
link   
a reply to: earthling42

LOL, well, theres that Earth

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:16 PM
link   
a reply to: dollukka

Like i thought, that is way more than 12, Germany is simply not in control.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 02:22 PM
link   

But these 12 are with known connections to those who executed the Paris attacks.
The others simply moved on, but are not a certain threat.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:04 PM
link   

Many could be "missing" only because of the Government's inability to document/keep track of them all. The government is FAR from perfect and with situations like this I'm sure it's pretty easy to lose track of a proportion of these immigrants..

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Das ist sehr unangenehm Nachrichten und es tut mir leid, das zu hören!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:20 PM
link   
I wonder which religion they practice?

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:23 PM
link   
a reply to: PresidentCamacho

Interesting, I had not thought about that Pres... scratching head

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: ReadLeader

Kein Problem, Ich verstehe..Schei"e geschieht ! No Problem, i understand, sh"t happens.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: grainofsand
I'm surprised it's only 12 so far.
Again reminds me how sensible it was for the UK not signing up to the Schengen agreement, we can still lawfully defend the border on the French side.

Whats the difference between a Schengen and a Schlong? Donald Trump wants to know.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: HUMBLEONE
Lol one is an international agreement between nations to have free travel without documents (something the UK did not sign up to) but a schlong though, no idea and too lazy to google it.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:37 PM
link   

They say do not live in fear, and thus nothing changes a quagmire state continues.

They say not ALL, and pick your poison; which both party's use to protect their police or terrorists.

They say this is the wests fault, and ultimately they wish for the dissolving of the bonds and freedoms we have achieved through our own "evil" wars among ourselves.

They say they are anti war, however they are treasonous to our culture.

I say, # them and the horse they rode in on

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:51 PM
link   

originally posted by: Peeple

But these 12 are with known connections to those who executed the Paris attacks.
The others simply moved on, but are not a certain threat.

How do you know 'They just moved on'? What do you mean by that exactly? Who the hell are they? Where the hell are they?

ISIS were sending many into Europe remember?

its only a matter of time before another massacre somewhere...

top topics

join