It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings from the Great Land of Wisconsin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I am new to ATS, but have been reading the threads for years. You guys are whacky, and I like it.

I have a background in paranormal, UFO studies, and get this...theology. What a mix!

I think the CIA killed Kennedy, and until we go back to rectify that and 911, we will remain an evil empire.

So, if you want to argue about the bible, without getting an earload of evangelical crap, let me know.

I really like comparative religious studies, especially when comparing ancient religions with our modern ones.

I am a HUGE fan of Buddha.

I think there is a lot to be said for prophecy, but also you must be careful. I think some of the prophets may have been eating mushrooms.

I hope to learn more about chem trails, current events, and make a few friends. I have a YouTube channel too, Steve Olson, pretty simple.

I will not back down just because you are mean. BTW. But I will have polite conversation with anyone who cares to hear from an insane middle aged fat man.

Cheers.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:41 AM
link   
Hello and welcome to the looney bin old chap.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:21 PM
link   
a reply to: suspicious2727

Sorry, every time I hear that someone is from Wisconsin, I think of that scene from "The Adventures of Ford Fairlane."

And, welcome to ATS! You sound like an interesting mix.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:43 PM
link   
Hi, Steve! Hello and welcome!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 12:56 PM
link   
hello, good evening and welcome

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Hello from a fellow Wisconsinite.....

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Hi fellow Wisconsinite! I live in southeastern WI (I have lived here since 2002). There are a number of us here, from what I've seen

Hope to see you around the boards. Oh, and since you're from Wisconsin, the link labeled SECOND on my signature concerns something that happened in Wisconsin, and I'd be interested to hear your take on what happened, if you'd like. Maybe you know something/have heard something?

Anyway, peace!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:47 PM
link   
Greetings

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:23 PM
link   
Kind words, and love the ribbing. One request from you all, how do I do my Avatar? Typical geek question, and I'm sure you can all lead me there faster and with more fun and with less work from me...

Sometimes, because I am so close to the Canadian border, I say eh a lot.

If any of you need cyber security help, let me know. I will surely make it worse than your worst nightmare.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:23 PM
link   
Welcome fellow cheese-head.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
mmm cheese curds

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:47 PM
link   
a reply to: dreamlotus1111

deep-fried cheesecurds! lol if you're from WI that is...

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:09 PM
link   
a reply to: Malynn

im from the west coast but we have them here as well! super tasty indeed!

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:14 PM
link   
The Mother Ship is ready to take you aboard.

Please bring a dish of equal amounts of sarcasm, kindness and laughter. Trolls should be reported to the commanding officers.

originally posted by: suspicious2727

This Wisconsin thing must be a conspiracy, there are so many of us.

You guys are whacky, and I like it.

Thank You, we assume that is a compliment.

I will not back down just because you are mean.

Such behavior is handled with out mercy by our excellent MODS and a certain degree of internal governance. So not to worry.

But I will have polite conversation with anyone who cares to hear from an insane middle aged fat man.

Gender,age and appearance neutrality is what I find appealing here. It is your "voice", your opinion, how you manage to engage others that matters.
Have a fruitful stay.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:37 AM
link   
We've been expecting you. Welcome home.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:00 AM
link   
Hello, I'm a little newer here than you but when I read you're post it kinda sounded like I could have wrote it. being a middle aged kinda chunky fellow from the southeast it's good to meet you and welcome.

top topics

join