It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Horus-Uriel-Messiah, link?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:33 AM
link   
Forgive me for not having any material prepared to source, but not long ago, somewhere here or on the interwebs, I could have sworn that a person made an interesting connection between these three figures in literature. It was something more than just the heliotrope references, but more suggestive of various interpretations/incarnations of the same being throughout history in different time regions. I wonder if anyone has some information related to this that they can share?
edit on 22-12-2015 by trifecta because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:09 AM
link   
a reply to: trifecta

your best bet perhaps would be to approach Kandzvelt,

good luck

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:27 AM
link   

Check the Thunderbolts channel on Youtube. Their documentary about ancient archetypes and symbol for the gods across many cultures and regions.

Whether its a winged disk, angels with fire, a god/deity which stands on a mountain or a red/8 pointed star.

Not just their documentary but on their channel they have a mini series which you may be able to pick up quite a few interpretations of consistencies in "mythology"

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I think there may be Messiahs living all the time. The Messiah may not know they are a Messiah and have been convinced that they should shut up and say nothing because society is so messed up and chooses to support deception. We have been conditioned over thousands of years to believe in deception.

If a Messiah did decide to get active, they would be put on antipsychotics or antidepressants and be given a lot of other meds to counter the side effects. Or they would get slammed and distanced like the early tree huggers who complained about taking better care of our planet. If we would have paid attention to the tree huggers, we would not be having our grandchildren paying for the destruction we did to our ecosystem and would not be facing half the chaos we are having today.

Everytime a Messiah candidate dies a new one is born. That is my belief. A messiah is not a messiah till he fulfills the step to become one. They would be considered crazy nowadays if they did.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Not really. Connections between those figures is tenuous at best, non-existent more often than not.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:30 PM
link   

There's no connection in ancient times between those figures. There is some modern mythmaking (based on very bad understanding of the originals) but it's all created after 1800 AD and most of it was created after 2000 AD.

new topics

top topics

join