It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

4,500 year old Megalithic Pyramid discovered.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:34 PM
link   
a reply to: JohnnyCanuck

On the other hand, as I have written in a different forum...sometimes it's just a rock.
The soil in this area has no large stones .Its a mix of mud and 2 to 3 foot stuff mixed . I often thought it might be a burial mound but its really hard to say without digging . If it is a large Pyrmid then there is only 30 to 40 feet of the top of it at the surface .The mound from what I remember would be 60 to 70 feet tall and maybe 150 feet across at the bottom .

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:58 PM
link   
For those interested in exploring the area on Google Earth, here are the coordinates:

41°30'59.03"N, 25°39'44.56"E

Lots of pictures of the region are posted there, also.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 10:15 PM
link   

originally posted by: ressiv
the only explanation I can give about the Sferes from transfaal found in embedded rock 2.8 billionyears old =

Oure solar system is build from debris from an nova/supernova

if that exploded star had planets with intelligent live than they would be scatterd in big and micro debris..
not impossibel that such debris holds artifacts and formed the later solarsystem as we now know..
the sfeers could have survived (by there form) and feld later to earth...

anothe thinking.... if an nova explodes the remains of the star its-self forms an white dwarf..
the nearest white dwarf is Sirius B .......
perhaps she was the mother of oure sun?
the egypts loved Sirius ! a reply to: the2ofusr1

Sirius is a binary star system, and when stars go supernova, they do sometimes explode in two directions. Then there is the Dogon tribe and their legends about the Nommos.

www.unmuseum.org...

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 04:31 AM
link   
Like I've said before - Bulgaria is full of hidden history. The oldest signs of 'advanced' civilisation I have ever seen are there. Items dating back 7,500 years.

So much of it getting onto the black market as the burial mounds are unsecured - and they are absolutely everywhere.

I go a couple of times a year and each time find something new which blows me away.

archaeologyinbulgaria.com... rias-capital-sofia/

edit on 23-12-2015 by and14263 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:04 AM
link   
a reply to: and14263

You'd expect so wouldn't you as the Neolithic expansion into the Balkans and Central Europe first went through Bulgaria, starting at dates around 10,000 years ago. They do seem quite active these days in uncovering their history which is great, but like you say there's a heck of a lot of it from all periods, megalithic culture in Bulgaria though is most interesting.

edit on Kam1231356vAmerica/ChicagoWednesday2331 by Kantzveldt because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 11:23 AM
link   
a reply to: the2ofusr1

At 10:10 in that video the guy says the stone weighs 630 tons. Then he states that's "only a little over 100 tons" smaller then Baalbeck's largest stone. He mentioned earlier the largest Baalbeck stone was only 800 tons. So now 170 tons is just a little over 100 tons?

He also went with the maximum estimated weight for the largest Ashlar stone. "Galyn Wiemers stands by the largest ashlar stone in the retaining wall of the Temple Mount. This ashlar stone is one of four stones that create what is called the Master Course. This stone is 41 feet long and weighs 570-630 tons." www.generationword.com...

It's all explained away by Roman technology but then he states Roman cranes maxed out at 5 tons, but they combined cranes to do heavier lifting. So putting the Baalbeck trilithon in place was so easy you guys don't even know. Step 1. line up 160 cranes, 80 on each side and drive them from the quarry to the building site. Step 2. In unison, move the stone outside the center of gravity of the 160 cranes so it could be placed neatly on top of the smaller stones. This is so logical I can't believe I didn't pick up on the Roman crane theory before now.

I don't know how any of these megaliths were placed but they were darn sure there before the Roman empire came along. It is also very discouraging that local legend of these kind of places are just discounted as lore or local myth, for example the, city of the Gods, Teotihuacan.

To top off the hyperbole, he says all this as if he brought his scale with him and threw these megaliths on it. When you have to stretch this far to prove a point, you are not proving anything.
edit on 23-12-2015 by DeceptioVisus because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2015 by DeceptioVisus because: grammar

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 11:02 AM
link   

originally posted by: DeceptioVisus
a reply to: the2ofusr1

At 10:10 in that video the guy says the stone weighs 630 tons. Then he states that's "only a little over 100 tons" smaller then Baalbeck's largest stone. He mentioned earlier the largest Baalbeck stone was only 800 tons. So now 170 tons is just a little over 100 tons?

He also went with the maximum estimated weight for the largest Ashlar stone. "Galyn Wiemers stands by the largest ashlar stone in the retaining wall of the Temple Mount. This ashlar stone is one of four stones that create what is called the Master Course. This stone is 41 feet long and weighs 570-630 tons." www.generationword.com...

It's all explained away by Roman technology but then he states Roman cranes maxed out at 5 tons, but they combined cranes to do heavier lifting. So putting the Baalbeck trilithon in place was so easy you guys don't even know. Step 1. line up 160 cranes, 80 on each side and drive them from the quarry to the building site. Step 2. In unison, move the stone outside the center of gravity of the 160 cranes so it could be placed neatly on top of the smaller stones. This is so logical I can't believe I didn't pick up on the Roman crane theory before now.

How logical is the straw man you're attacking here?

None of the trilithon stones had to be lifted. Now, I realize that computing the force necessary to move these stones along the ground using winches involves delving into physics and arithmetic, so I understand why you prefer not to think of this in a way that reflects reality.

Harte

posted on Jun, 2 2017 @ 09:35 AM
link   
Newearth is a very good channel, but I don't buy the fomenko stuff. There are a lot of things that I disagree, but tons of stuff that I had not even hear before.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join