It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Fallen of World War 2: Statistics to watch

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 03:56 AM
link   
If you can spare about 15 minutes of your time today I suggest watching this video. Without going into detail and ruining it it's about casualties from previous wars compared to today. But it asks an important question. How do we measure peace?

The main point, however, is that despite the media bombarding us with propaganda, if we open our eyes we will realise that things aren't quite that bad. We are being conditioned into a state of mind and have been for several years regarding Islam, war, immigration, benefits. The list goes on. Things aren't that bad when put into perspective.

edit on 12.22.2015 by Kandinsky because: Embedded video and edited title

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:17 AM
link   
The video is called "The Fallen of World War II"

Animated Visualization of WWII Fatalities

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 05:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Danowski
The video is called "The Fallen of World War II"

Animated Visualization of WWII Fatalities

Thanks

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: sg1642

Already posted there dude. www.abovetopsecret.com...

Heres to hoping we never go through something like that on this planet again.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:43 AM
link   

I've been saying this for YEARS, but that doesn't stop the end times zealots from doom mongering, and all the overly emotional people from listening to the overly paranoid people all the time.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:33 AM
link   

There is a problem with this video. The problem is that it is taking the numbers from the government and using them to compile the data for this video. The government has openly said that the numbers for unemployment.....only those actively looking.That cuts out around 50 million people from the numbers so "things don't look so bad".Experts are saying that the true % of unemployment is more around 25%. I don't know,but with all the number playing,you can bet we will never know the true damage done to this country even after all the dust settles.

Number of deaths from war? Why Bush did a lot of cutting out on those numbers didn't he? Even our service men were complaining that a lot of those deaths were not classified correctly. You have to walk a tightrope and die on it to be considered a 'casualty' by our government. You can play with numbers and percentages all you want to get the desired effect on people quite honestly. I used to work with numbers so I know. Politicians do it all the time to either "calm the masses" or "excite the masses". In other words,we are being played,plain and simple.So though that tends to make things look better on the video,it needs to take in more facts than we are being told.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I heard somebody else mention that it may be one of the most peaceful times in history. Not sure how true that is.. but in terms of people dying from war maybe it is.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Interesting that the ratio of death to population from war is at an all time low historically, but modern media and news lets us know pretty much every conflict that is going on in the world right now.

Current Conflicts

Really if you solve the top conflicts causing more than 10,000 deaths a year, you would consider world peace to be achieved at this point.
Of interest is that all in this category have a base of Islam in those geographic area's.

Which asks the question is religion(one more than others) in the way of world peace ?
edit on 23-12-2015 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 02:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: nOraKat
I heard somebody else mention that it may be one of the most peaceful times in history. Not sure how true that is.. but in terms of people dying from war maybe it is.

It is very peaceful. Some areas aren't peaceful, but even the scale of destruction in those areas is down from how things used to be.

This is a good era to be alive in.

top topics

join