It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway now offering formal instruction to refugees that rape is wrong

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 25 2015 @ 05:05 PM
link   
a reply to: Aazadan

Their culture has a very low opinion of men, for all the ways they treat women their men almost get it worse. They're hyper sexualized and taught they need to give into every vice. None of them ever learn self control, and as a result they cling to a religion that hides temptations away rather than teach people to not give into them.

That's interesting. I have never heard that before. I'm wondering where you learned this. Is there a source?
Thanks.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 11:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: Aazadan

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE
Or maybe this is simpler than it seems. A lie by the Muslims (big surprise) that "they didn't know it was wrong". Maybe the vetting process that at least here in American, Obama claims is perfect...maybe it should include such little things like what is illegal.

I can see it now. "Oh...it is illegal to blow people up?". "What...screwing a cow is against the law?". Really? I mean...freaking REALLY??????

It's probably not a lie. They have their laws and we have ours. Even between similar nations laws can be different. Between very different nations, many laws aren't the same. All of the rapists that come over should be punished, but more than that, they should be educated on our laws so that people don't get raped in the first place.

They're choosing to come to our nation and live, they can either accept our laws (hopefully with a bit of education as to what those laws are) or they can go back.

Agreed! But if our vetting process was real and complete, shouldn't it already require knowing the law? We require testing for driving a car but not for living in a country with different laws? Stupid, stupid government that will still claim they do everything possible to assimilate refugees. If you haven't guessed...I don't believe the bull crap that comes from their (government) mouths.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 03:06 PM
link   
a reply to: Wide-Eyes

These guys keep repeatedly raping young girls and i have seen video of the Caliphate instructing them to blend their race with others so that eventually they will weed out other races and all will be the same. What they dont tell them is that there are far too many infectious diseases to really go for it... AIDS being one.

Mkay?

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 08:37 PM
link   
my solution is allow all women to conceal carry firearms.
that should drop the rape numbers overnight.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 09:18 PM
link   
a reply to: antar
It isn't just young girls.
These are older statics. Some recent statistics say the number of boy children raped, has actually increased in number over the number of girls raped girls, in the age group of children under 14, in some areas, and the average age for a boy child to raped is in the age range of 4 to 9 years old.

These statistics make you want to cry.

Before the age of 18…

πŸ’” 1 out of every 4 girls is sexually abused 1 out of every 6 boys is sexually abused.

πŸ’” 1 in 5 children are solicited sexually while on the internet.

πŸ’” Nearly 70% of all reported sexual assaults (including assaults on adults) occur to children ages 17 and under.

πŸ’” The median age for reported child abuse is 9 years old.

πŸ’” 85% of child abuse victims never report their abuse.

πŸ’” Nearly 50% of all victims of forcible sodomy, sexual assault with an object, and forcible fondling are children under 12.

πŸ’” More than 90% of abusers are people children know, love and trust.

πŸ’” 30-40% of victims are abused by a family member.

πŸ’” 50% are abused by someone outside of the family whom they know and trust.

πŸ’” Evidence that a child has been sexually abused is not always obvious, and many children do not report that they have been abused.

πŸ’” Young victims may not recognize their victimization as sexual abuse.

πŸ’” Nearly 70% of child sex offenders have between 1 and 9 victims…at least 20% have 10 to 40 victims.

πŸ’” An average serial child molester may have as many as 400 victims in his lifetime.

πŸ’” Nearly 50% of women in prison state that they were abused as children.

πŸ’” Over 75% of serial rapists report they were sexually abused as youngsters.

πŸ’” The way a victim's family responds to abuse plays an important role in how the incident affects the victim.

πŸ’” Sexually abused children who keep it a secret or who "tell" and are not believed are at greater risk than the general population for psychological, emotional, social, and physical problems often lasting into adulthood.

πŸ’” Women who report childhood rape are 3 times more likely to become pregnant before age 18.

πŸ’” An estimated 60% of teen first pregnancies are preceded by experiences of molestation, rape, or attempted rape.

πŸ’” The average age of their offender is 27 years.

πŸ’” Victims of child sexual abuse are more likely to be sexually promiscuous.

πŸ’” More than 75% of teenage prostitutes have been sexually abused.

πŸ’” An estimated 42 million survivors of childhood sexual abuse exist in America today.

πŸ’” Consequences of child sexual abuse begin affecting children and families immediately.

πŸ’” They also affect society in innumerable and negative ways.

πŸ’” These effects can continue throughout the life of the survivor so the impact on society for just one survivor continues over multiple decades.

πŸ’” Try to imagine the impact of 42 million survivors.....the number of survivors in America today.

edit on 26-12-2015 by NightSkyeB4Dawn because: Word correction.

posted on Dec, 26 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: evenkeel
my solution is allow all women to conceal carry firearms.
that should drop the rape numbers overnight.

But some women (young girls even) are just crazy and they'd be popping off dudes that just dared to laugh at them for something stupid.

From back in the day when I was a 13 year old little bong rat, I can tell you that there was more white no religious grown men hanging around the dudes, giving them free drugs and trying to get them smashed and take advantage of them, than there was trying to take advantage of the young girls.

But... no one wants to hear the reality of the situation, do they?

They just want to run with the same delusion that its all Muslim blokes messing with young girls!

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:11 AM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

I admire the work you do.. thanks god for people like you.. I would give anything to have someone to turn to.. it must be a drain on your heart and soul so remain positive and beautiful at all times.. and again thank you on behalf of all victims of rape only if there was more of you

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:14 AM
link   
THey had better educate these people about the laws.

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:35 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I live in Perth right next to a mosque, baptist church and a building with aboriginals you can guess who I am more afraid of
and since I live here there was only 2 serious crimes in this tinny area.. a prostitute was bashed by some crack head and a woman was murdered because of donestic violence..

I once went into the mosque dude sees me freaks out and sends me to the girls.. each time I walk pass when I say hi they jump into their cabs(cab joke pun intended) and drive off.. each time I walk at night some drunk aboriginal comes right towards me with a glass bottle in their hand and yes it also happened that one bragged about knocking up his girlfriend against her will he was so drunk and aggressive.. down by the river another abb started to follow me circling me with his bike there was a group of dudes on the grass who saw it and they didn't do jack shait.. so yeah

you said something about ur friend on beginning .. people here are getting all worked up.. the point is regardless if it is true or not I am glad you said .. the moral of the story is that it happens .. I can think of 3 reasons in the situation you described: even if u dobbed dude in: one u dobbed in a friend(not easy decision),two who knows who the girl was, three it's your word against theirs .. no justification just saying it happenes

actually I have a story of a very good friend.. we were all out smokin pot I woke up with him on me .. dude was huge I couldn't push him away and he tried.. I never took him to cops..he didn't to anything since then

at home cops are pigs .. (Europe) one gave me a fine in a bus took me out and told me to come talk to him around the corner and told me I can blow him or pay him to get out of a fine.. cops stop people on roads bash them because they can .. this happens everywhere in Europe .. not one Muslim in my country.. so far I would only label Australia in the entire world as ahead of everyone else..

is immigration fair? hell no
I spend half a million getting my visa and people come here on boats and get paid for it and all kinds of benefits .. plus they go around being naughty apparently.. do I think it's fair? I don't .. and I still admire Australia for not turning down boat refugee people I feel sorry for them obviously there is a reason why they fled their circumstances
edit on 27-12-2015 by Layaly because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 04:55 AM
link   
question to you all

why don't our leaders push the leaders of those countries

the closest person to the soudi Arabia dude is Obama even Michelle was alowed to reveal her skin on the visit not conforming to they law

giving one example I don't know what is being done I am asking if something is being done

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 05:20 AM
link   
a reply to: Layaly

Trust me, the person I mentioned a few pages back was no friend... Just some moron I was talking to well camping on one of the whit sunday Islands a while back... Didn't even know his first name, let alone know enough about him to lag him into the police, even if I thought it was my responsibility to do, just to be honest. I was out there on my own trip dealing with my own problems and just blew off what he said, as what ever dude, kind of thing.

Some people may call me selfish for not trying to grab his full name and birth date, then going to the police when I got back to the mainland... But it is what it is.

But as for you. You paid that much to get here, I think you deserve to be in a much safer area... Either way, don't think you have to let the low lives take advantage of ya. There's a whole heap of numbers you can ring if an employer even looks at you in a sexually inappropriate way in Australia. Just google it, its something that's taken very seriously here.

Peace

posted on Dec, 27 2015 @ 05:49 AM
link   
a reply to: Subaeruginosa

I just wanted people to stop harassing you I knew exactly what you meant
Believe me I am so grateful to be here I feel safe 99.9% of the time.. at home no way.. you just say hello to someone and people think you want to rob them or raped them.. yes I know everything you said thank you

sorry
My reply was general on topic thank you for replying but sorry for rambling

posted on Dec, 28 2015 @ 07:47 PM
link   
a reply to: NightSkyeB4Dawn

Thanks for that post, (many may not know) I am well aware of the reality, just have stop typing at some point. I have made mention of the little boys here with no return posts, but it all just makes me shake my head as I have always planned that in a shtf scenario I would do all I could to help the little ones. I was on the train of thought w/ that post about how they want to blend their race worldwide to weed out everyone but middle eastern namely Islamic fundamentalist extremist. Can you imagine going into baskin robins 39 flavors and finding only one flavor? Not my idea of a type 1 civilization.
edit on pm1231pmMon, 28 Dec 2015 19:51:08 -0600 by antar because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join