It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Homeless Man Allegedly Lived In Army Barracks As Soldier For 8 Months

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 04:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Jakal26

I call bull# on this story.

And yes, I did read it. It's bull# unless, and ONLY unless, some useful info was left out.

ANd btw, I read what you shared here. I don't click questionable links to questionable "news stories" on a conspiracy site. Even you called into question the legitimacy of the website. Why in the hell would I click on it to read a story that doesn't sound believable to begin with?
edit on 22-12-2015 by cry93 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jakal26
a reply to: Bedlam

Or was he already on a "work assignment"?

It sorta struck me that it might be a tiger team incursion to point out the holes in SF area security.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Bedlam

originally posted by: Grimpachi
a reply to: Jakal26

I have seen some strange things in the service this seems plausible except for him having a service rifle.

I'm not sure they have .300 win mag in the armory. Although they could, mind you, they keep a few of nearly everything at the FB armory just in case you have a burning need to dick around with something.

State side they keep those under lock and key with accountability. However I was never in an SF unite, but my pops was and he said they could get whatever they wanted most of the time way back then. Things were a lot different between the SF then and when I served by his own account. How much different I wouldn't know.

The TO&E is unlimited, more or less. It depends on your captain and what you can sell to the LTC. Having live ammo in your quarters in garrison would be odd but not unheard of. Or so I hear.

I'd say the worse and a bit more creepy issues is that CAC. While I'm sure you can fake a working CAC, I'm not sure how Joe Homeless Guy does. If it's just someone's old dead CAC with a photo glued on, there's places it's hard to get around without it being functional.

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 09:05 PM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

All you have to do is get a Generals uniform, and wonder around, looking officious, and berating people on their slackness. I bet absolutely no one takes you to task.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 08:10 PM
link   
a reply to: projectvxn

3 hots and a cot.

posted on Jan, 23 2016 @ 08:53 PM
link   
a reply to: cry93

I didnt think bases were that easy to get onto in my experience . Visiting a airforce friend i met in Australia we were travelling around and on this particular day were at the naval base in San Diego shopping at the armed forces store . A friendly navy bloke told us we could possibly get a tour of an aircraft carrier . We followed directions and pulled up at this gaurd gate where we were asked for id , Well Geoff was ok , i answered , why do i need id i am only here to see if i can get on an aircraft carrier . Well apparently the guards take their job rather seriously . He got all serious and pointed his gun at me . Luckily there was an officer there who sorted things out for us and told the guard to see us off the base . I still remember , you will drive forward 30 yards , you will turn left , you will drive forward 20 yards , you will drive forward and exit the base . Do Not deviate from these instructions . Wrong directions from the navy dude i guess .

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join