It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Muslim Rape Gang Found Guilty of Abusing White Girl

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879
a reply to: Xtrozero

I am calling them scumbags.

Lol me too, is that also a British word? But boy I could see them all lawyer up and sue the crap out of any agency that uses it.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: shooterbrody

I know there are brits on this site.
Are these stories true?

I could not understand a word the guy said, lol sorry.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:22 PM
link   
muslimrapewave.wordpress.com...

Here is a one stop shop for those that dont believe their is a Muslim rape problem , click on a link in the black box . I highly recommend "Aussie pig we are going to rape you Leb style " .

No problems here people . I think we need justice along the lines of . Now we are going to castrate you Aussie style , then jail you , then deport you back to your country of origin , then bomb you if you pick up a black flag .

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Xtrozero

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

There is no such thing as Muslim culture..a muslim from Turkey and a muslim from Pakistan dont share the same cultural values for # sakes.

Can you not understand... Muslim is the person and Islam is the religion. Let me reword it... and so plays a big part into their cultures too.

Did they commit those crimes in the name of their religion or just simply because they are no good low life criminals? Did they sell drugs because they are muslims ? Did they sell drugs in the name of Allah ? Or are you just linking the raping part to Islam ? Did you ever hear of a gang of Turkish men raping anyone ?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:24 PM
link   

originally posted by: gosseyn

Why choose the "muslim" characteristic over another ? The "gang" characteristic maybe ?

Because we say 5 white guys did... or 5 black guys did... the word Muslim is identified as the person and not the religion so we say 5 Muslim did... I guess we could say 5 middle easterners.. kind of wordy and not what we typically use to label.

Why does it bother you?

For you, the words white and black are all in the same category with the word muslim ? You're aware there are white and black muslims, right ?

This title choice has obviously been made to throw more hatred towards muslims as a whole, I'm sure you're aware of that. And you said this yourself : "muslims see non-muslim women as lower-life".

That's what bothers me.

The title choice was the title of the story as I posted this originally in the alternative breaking news forum.
I did not choose to call them muslims.
That said I have asked a few times if these stories are legit as I know we have euros here. None have responded.

hotair.com...
Here they call them refugees.
"The best you can hope for from these lessons, I think, is that refugees come away understanding that a rape conviction will earn them a long sentence in one of those, uh, cushy, dorm-like Scandinavian prisons. You’re not going to undo decades of cultural indoctrination about women’s lower worth in one five-hour session, but you might scare them into concluding that if “something happens in their heads” to incline them towards rape, they’re taking a big risk in targeting a native Norwegian woman who might report them."

I am stunned that there are people on this planet that need to be told rape is wrong.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: Asktheanimals
a reply to: shooterbrody

If you have 1,400 children just from one city then the number of molested kids is probably in the tens if not hundreds of thousands. In Muslim areas they do whatever they want with little interference from the police. If their community doesn't turn them in they can keep on doing stuff like this.

This is almost 100% preventable and is a National disgrace on England.

These men should be publicly castrated and executed.
I absolutely think this and only this will discourage the raping of English kids.

If the police is not doing their job of policing then that's a problem, criminals will exploit the lack of proper policing, but no one can tell me that a man born and raised in England or anywhere else is ok with rape of his daughters because he happened to be born in a particular religion.
edit on 21-12-2015 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   

a reply to: ErrorErrorError

Lol what..you need to add something to your post for I do not speak British.

That my friend was not British that was "chav" , but i think he certainly had some valid concerns i was especially sympathetic too the "Muslim ray guns" issue he brought to the forefront.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Thanks to the law that they were found guilty. I would rather the punishment were stronger, chemical castration for example.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Why choose the "muslim" characteristic over another ? The "gang" characteristic maybe ?

Because we say 5 white guys did... or 5 black guys did... the word Muslim is identified as the person and not the religion so we say 5 Muslim did... I guess we could say 5 middle easterners.. kind of wordy and not what we typically use to label.

Why does it bother you?

Lol. Muslim is not a ethnicity or race like for an example, Pakistani, American, or white,black,asian...It is a Religion.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:30 PM
link   

For you, the words white and black are all in the same category with the word muslim ? You're aware there are white and black Muslims, right ?

And Chinese too.

What do you want to call them? A white person typically identifies them self as white, a black person typically identifies them self as black, a brown person identifies them self as who the hell knows so we have all kinds of identity there, Mexican, Latino, Spanish and so on. The one commonality is we label people typically to what they identify with and all colors can identify themselves as a Muslim, so they could be white boys from Texas and if they identify themselves as Muslim then call them Muslim.. lol

This title choice has obviously been made to throw more hatred towards muslims as a whole, I'm sure you're aware of that. And you said this yourself : "muslims see non-muslim women as lower-life".

So if 5 white guys raped a girl does that put more hate on all the white people?

edit on 21-12-2015 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Lol. Muslim is not a ethnicity or race like for an example, Pakistani, American, or white,black,asian...It is a Religion.

I didn't know America was a race or ethnicity, and I'm pretty sure Pakistani isn't either, and Muslim is not a religion...so I'm kind of lost in your post.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:35 PM
link   

So if 5 white guys raped a girl does that put more hate on all the white people?

If the headlines read 5 white guys raped a Black girl it may do the trick.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Any info from members from the UK would be appreciated about this story.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:42 PM
link   

I am stunned that there are people on this planet that need to be told rape is wrong.

The problem is it is not wrong in many countries, or maybe wrong but over looked as a part of life, and so when these people go to another country they bring that with them and think it is OK. One part in all this that no one yet has talked about is the pure disdain they had for the court and everyone there.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:43 PM
link   

I didn't know America was a race or ethnicity, and I'm pretty sure Pakistani isn't either, and Muslim is not a religion...so I'm kind of lost in your post.

American,Pakistani, Australian,German = nationality/ethnicity
Black,white,asian = race
Muslim,hindu,christian = religion

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:44 PM
link   

Any info from members from the UK would be appreciated about this story.

It seems Bradford is a hot bed for this...

Bradford

There are currently 48 live CSE investigations in Bradford, he said – 18 of which are classed as on-street grooming involving taxi drivers and takeaway businesses and other aspects of the night time economy. There are 61 men in the city on bail for CSE-related offences, he revealed, saying: “So if you were ever in any doubt that we don’t have a problem in Bradford, that should tell you we do.”

Firth said Bradford’s Muslim community should support victims and their families rather than stigmatising them. “We are getting evidence that when we arrest perpetrators, the families of the victims sometimes gets ostracised. Somehow and goodness knows how people get there in their minds, people blame that family. People blame that wife of that perpetrator or they blame that victim,” he said.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:45 PM
link   

The problem is it is not wrong in many countries, or maybe wrong but over looked as a part of life, and so when these people go to another country they bring that with them and think it is OK. One part in all this that no one yet has talked about is the pure disdain they had for the court and everyone there.

So this is not a muslim UK problem you are saying this is a muslim religion problem?
If that is the case why would anyone want to take these people in as refugees?

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:48 PM
link   

American,Pakistani, Australian,German = nationality/ethnicity
Black,white,asian = race

The problem is there are many different races in those countries, they are just countries not races.

Muslim,hindu,christian = religion

Muslim is not a religion, that would be called Islam, not Muslim. Muslim is a person who practices Islam, so they identify themselves as a Muslim person and that is why we say 15 Muslims raped a teenager.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:51 PM
link   

So this is not a muslim UK problem you are saying this is a muslim religion problem?
If that is the case why would anyone want to take these people in as refugees?

From the link above about Bradford

Asked why Pakistanimen are overrepresented in statistics relating to on-street grooming,

Keyword is not muslim but PAKISTANI.

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Unfortunately you are correct, but the same could be said about much of America in an earlier era, there was a time when just reporting it would put the accuser on the hot seat, in terms of dress wear, sobriety what were you doing out late at nite etc, fondling female office workers was just daily prank and good ol boy fun, but it took a movement to begin to sort some of that mess out, I am hoping in time the sooner the better other societies with a similar mind set mind set will begin the process.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join