It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dear ATS, have you ever...?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Slichter

The mods close threads that will likely attract too many "haters", most threads can be moved as the OP already understands.
ATS does a pretty good job of flying below the radar so we don't end up the target of any MSM snipe hunts looking for radical extremists.
Although what you said is true and understandable for those cases the one I seen was not of that kind of nature .Oh and the OP along with all his posts vanished off the site .

posted on Dec, 21 2015 @ 06:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: DISRAELI
a reply to: MrCrow
Only the site management could answer this one, because only they could receive and act on the request.

Oddball/out of left field hunch; will not respond to this thread because of 'a sense of humor' valuation: quotient Sums equal to (who will be the one) to break sacred humor silence

edit on 21-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Hmm, looks like I've seen my first "disappearing" thread. It was about "Summoning UFO''s" - I wonder if there was some disclosure on there or if it was just binned... either way, it's quite interesting I can't find it anymore (it's still in my subscriptions but clicking the link takes me to the ATS homepage).

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 06:59 PM
link   
As a last resort; (do not recommend or endorse) post all of your threads to 'board and business' and await their final location destiny.
edit on 22-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 22 2015 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Here you go, OP, enjoy-

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 01:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Signals

hehe, I suggest you just dont talk about it OP. Its not really worth the trouble. You really need to dig up some skeletons for that answer, but the answers are sort of there.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Woah! I've never seen that before! Thanks for posting!

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: AmericanRealist

hehe, I suggest you just dont talk about it OP. Its not really worth the trouble. You really need to dig up some skeletons for that answer, but the answers are sort of there.

I guess I need that zip fastener applied to my lips...

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:43 AM
link   

Hell yeah , we're monitored, but my simple mind will not release what it knows..... or have i already.

This place is a second home for me, i am australian and i can't use my fellow american addage of' you can have my guns, when you pry them from my cold dead hands'..., well the same thing in aussie mate is ' you take ATS from my hands no matta the tempucha, i'll get my roo ontya, and buzzya in me 4bee' got it !!

Serious though, Ats hands are tied, and sadly, we have to obey somewhat.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 10:40 AM
link   
No, we have never been asked to remove content by any government or alphabet agency.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 03:35 PM
link   

originally posted by: Springer
No, we have never been asked to remove content by any government or alphabet agency.

Interesting! Maybe not "asked" per se, but ever forced or perhaps those "Powers" managed to remove it themselves? Or am I going where I have no business going?

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:40 PM
link   

I have put a lot of threads up and as long as they stay within terms and conditions its not a problem..

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 05:56 PM
link   
One little statement about a thread vanishing causes this rampant paranoia regarding cryptic acronyms?
edit on 23-12-2015 by vethumanbeing because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 06:29 PM
link   
I've been told it was inappropriate context when threading and a long time ago I had a thread taken away with a op or some source letting me no that content was not aloud....
it wasn't dirty it had a religious content.
I might have been snooping to long on government gossip, but after the stern reprimand I woke up the next morning to both our 2 cars battery's fried lol strange coincidence...... might need a prescription, lol I stayed off the sight for almost a year that's all I want to say.........
edit on 23-12-2015 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-12-2015 by madenusa because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:05 PM
link   
a reply to: madenusa
Apparently you disrupted 'positive' energy; universal flow and have experienced a 'thwarting/spanking'.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: vethumanbeing
a reply to: madenusa
Apparently you disrupted 'positive' energy; universal flow and have experienced a 'thwarting/spanking'.

The numbers 3, 7, 9, 11, 13, 33 , 39 have special meaning to the ELITE .......YEP

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:17 PM
link   
We may have to consider the uncomfortable possibility that none of the threads on ATS have got close enough to any dangerous truths to give government agencies any cause for alarm.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:38 PM
link   
a reply to: DISRAELI

We may have to consider the uncomfortable possibility that none of the threads on ATS have got close enough to any dangerous truths to give government agencies any cause for alarm.

Snowden's revelations are still accessible.

"Dangerous truths" are rollled over.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: bonesymphony
a reply to: DISRAELI

Snowden's revelations are still accessible.
"Dangerous truths" are rollled over.

They (the negative truths) have to be recognized/actualized as revelations of an (a truth put forth by God) aspect/idea that defines human intervention upon this planet form negative or positive. God refuses to tell us ITS intention.

posted on Dec, 23 2015 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Have you ever been asked/told/advised to take a thread down for any reason? Perhaps the topic and contents reach too close to home for TPTB/POTUS/NWO... or are you so independent that, even if that happened, you'd have/let posts carry on regardless?

Never have. Never would, and I'd be sure to mention names and badge numbers.

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join